Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I'm using "Marth", Clive, Reinhardt, and Elincia this time.  My Clive still doesn't have a full skill set, but hopefully the double SP will fix that soon.

Double SP always helps, yep! Go for it! :)

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

So I was bored today and had the idea to make an alt account using MEmu. Not really intending to play it, but just kinda collect free stuff and pull for units to mess around and see if I really want to pull for them on my main or not.

I saw the Fighter banner was still going, so I intended to use the 46 orbs you get to start on that, since Grima/Hardin would be a strong foundation for the account to breeze through content if I actually do anything on it.

1 green on the free summon.. I actually get Grima, +atk -spd. First summon on the account. Had to do a double take on that one. 2 blues in the session too, but Hardin can't be there too, right? No, but 5* Effie was, +res -hp. Then I thought, well, it's an alt account so I can press my luck, so I backed out and did another session. Next session is all blues, pick the top and.. it's Hardin, perfect +atk -spd too.

What. The. Fuck. That may be the best luck I've ever had and it wasn't even on my actual account.

I tried the dancer banner next with the left over orbs, since a dancer would be a great starting unit too, and in less than 20 I got Summer Micaiah, +def -hp, and Takumi, +res -spd(still outpaces the free 4* one to start) on the same session(was aiming for Mic or Xander).

I haven't even been able to get Hardin or Summer Micaiah on my main, and my Grima is +atk -def instead of this perfect -spd one. C-can this luck happen on my main too? Please? I'm sure if I went to spend my 50 orbs on my real account right now for these banners I'd just get 3*s. Maybe this is 4D chess by IS to try and break me already from attempting to save again.

Edited by Alkaid

Thanks.

Also, I got an iTunes card for my birthday, so I was going to purchase the starter pack. But the process of trying to purchase orbs with a gift card on an iPhone is such a headache I'm probably not going to do it.

You know I was just thinking about how the GHB coming could be regular Veronica if they are doing the Braves next week.  That would make sense to have her be a GHB since she has yet to be made playable and that way we could have original and brave versions.  I am really hoping there is story chapter next week.

1 hour ago, EricaofRenais said:

You know I was just thinking about how the GHB coming could be regular Veronica if they are doing the Braves next week.  That would make sense to have her be a GHB since she has yet to be made playable and that way we could have original and brave versions.  I am really hoping there is story chapter next week.

Story twist, Veronica appears in the next Story chapter "Reawakened" to save the day, and that is her Brave form and we get her for free ala Fjorm and Legendary Ike.

Edited by Xenomata

6 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Story twist, Veronica appears in the next Story chapter "Reawakened" to save the day, and that is her Brave form and we get her for free ala Fjorm and Legendary Ike.

The only thing with that is I want free Hector so I want to choose my free brave hero and if I have to pull for another Hector and never get him just like every other version of him in Heroes I will cry.  I was just thinking that she makes sense as GHB with the brave heroes is all, since I gave up on Marth getting anything relating to brave heroes until next year.

14 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Hrm... I can only count up to 27 Ice Pillars, but the snow effects keep distracting me, thinking they are also pillars, and now I wonder if this is a trick question...

Why do I only see 20. I don't even know what I'm supposed to be counting >_>

47 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

I got a better twist: neither of the upcoming New Hero banners are CYL2 and IS was taking us on one, big ruse cruise.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I got a better twist: neither of the upcoming New Hero banners are CYL2 and IS was taking us on one, big ruse cruise.

I can very much see it.

In other news:
In a new episode of Vaximillian Promotes Prematurely, we’ve got an Atk/Spd Sheena+1 who “only” needs DC and VF to be complete:
Screenshot_20180816-023324.jpg

…Maybe I should save some orbs for when Hector#3 returns.

I'm thinking the next banner is either Echoes or Binding Blade-themed. Just a funny feeling. I feel like the upcoming banner will tie into the next Legendary, and I don't think the Legendary will be a Tellius character since we only just got an alt of Micaiah and Elincia. I'm thinking the next Legendary will be Celica or Lilina.

Or, ya know, Marth, to go along with the upcoming Brave heroes.

59 minutes ago, Xenomata said:

Hríd as the freebie is more likely but Veronica would be nice too. 

@Fire Emblem FanLegendary Celica with her CYL variant soon after...? Unlikely unless IS enjoys riots. 

With all the banners they've dumped on us. CYL2 this month would be a slap in the face more than anything. No thanks. Let it be in September like it was last year and give people a chance to recoup their likely orb losses. Heck the legendary banner isn't even a thing yet and it's probably Hrid which is going to be another orb sink.

I think the next legendary will either be Hrid, red bow Alm, or Marth. They're all due or overdue imo.

CYL1 was announced via a Feh Channel, but since we recently had one of those, I don't think that'll be the case this time.

Edited by Anacybele

35 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

Hríd as the freebie is more likely but Veronica would be nice too. 

@Fire Emblem FanLegendary Celica with her CYL variant soon after...? Unlikely unless IS enjoys riots. 

Yeah I'm dumb. I didn't think of Celica being an issue because Brave Celica hasn't been released yet, so it didn't register in my brain.

Irrelevant, but I WANT the next Legendary to be Marth.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

13 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Desperate times need desperate measures.

I will not spend any orbs until Hector#3 is back on a banner (probably late September).

Or alternatively, use your CYL freebie on Hector #4 as there's only a 99.9% chance that one will also have Distant Counter.

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

Why do I only see 20. I don't even know what I'm supposed to be counting >_>

Same though, I didn't get further than 21 no matter how many times I've counted. So I just went for 27 cause I know it's def more than 17. I guess there's some ice pillars in the background too but it's hard to figure out which are snow effects and which are ice pillars so I didn't even start looking at those ^^; I'm happy they're making this quiz more of a challenge that I'd expected though, I thought it would just be some silly questions like 'which hero uses this unique weapon' or other things that are easy to know/look up.

Also agreed that I don't want the 21st to be the CYL banner cause I've had no time to save orbs at all, especially with all these daily banners having lots of Klein and Jaffar :'( Please let it be a banner I don't care about so I can save orbs for Valentine Hector on the next Legendary Banner, cause I need more DC.