Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 hours ago, Xenomata said:

...oh, I guess Brave Hector will be a thing to soon? Hector, Vector, Lector, and now... Bector.

If we get Staff Hector he can be called Rector.

4 minutes ago, Midnox said:

oh yeah, bearded Hector was an option on  CYL XD. Still, could make him the bearded, or make him wear his brother's gear or something

Poor Uther, killed by some fast working likely genetic disease that Hector didn't contract. We never got a full artwork of him, but his profile looked so sagacious, and I liked his very Arthurian name.

Uther

I for some reason thought he had a monocle, maybe it was because of the scar across the nose. How'd he even get two scars when I doubt he ever had much time for intense physical activity? Birthmarks? The scars of disease?

35 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

People voted for beardless Hector so there'd be a pretty big uproar if we got anything else. If it was obvious that it was a fake beard then maybe they could get away with it. Actually, have the best of both worlds by giving everyone a Fake Beard accessory.

Fake beard would be good. Ideally Athos's, Nomah's, or Rudolf's. Caineghis's isn't so mighty, but the red is great, give use his entire mane.

I'd probably throw the beard on Delthea or something, t'would be funny that way.

17 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I wonder if Meg has any chance to make it into the game. Can the status of a literal punchline character and a contender to the worst unit in the series meme her onto the roster? She’s our only canonical potential female sword knight!

And she has Fortune. Might be useless in RD, but converted to some form of Special negation skill, it'd be valued here. No fear Black Luna.

Plus I like the cheeriness of Meg's RD artwork. And her vibrant physique would hopefully be immune to the FEH surgical procedure of having her abdomen gutted and replaced with various electronic organs and a cybernetic spine which some other Armor girls have undergone. 

And can I never forget for some reason this old stat spread Ice Dragon whipped up based on Meg's RD stats:

5-star level 40 stats: 47/29/38/29/33 (176 total)

Can CYL2 come tomorrow? We've had the discussion of who we'll be pullin once every few weeks at this point. Gets a little repetitive. To the point I don't think I even need to name the one freebie I'd go for.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

34 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

It was just a suggestion, given that you seem kinda desperate for Distant Counter.

I’m not spending my freebie on just a fodder.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And she has Fortune. Might be useless in RD, but converted to some form of Special negation skill, it'd be valued here. No fear Black Luna.

Innate Guard? Sounds nice.

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

So i'm trying to take the Feh quiz & it still takes to question 1.

When can we do question 2?

Question two has been up for the past hour-ish, it's about Hector.

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

So i'm trying to take the Feh quiz & it still takes to question 1.

When can we do question 2?

I can go to question 2 now... have you answered Q1 yet? Seems most people think it's B, 27...

Anyways, it asks for "who appears taller than the others in the stance he takes at the beginning of a turn" of the three Hectors we know about so far... it means the little ready pose your units does when your turn starts, right? Cause the clear answer there is Lector...

If that's true, they kinda handed the answer to us on a silver platter...

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

Question two has been up for the past hour-ish, it's about Hector.

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

I can go to question 2 now... have you answered Q1 yet? Seems most people think it's B, 27...

Anyways, it asks for "who appears taller than the others in the stance he takes at the beginning of a turn" of the three Hectors we know about so far... it means the little ready pose your units does when your turn starts, right? Cause the clear answer there is Lector...

If that's true, they kinda handed the answer to us on a silver platter...

Well at least I know its up now. Thanks guys

If Brave Hector has DC and we have a free pick again, I'm probably going for him simply for fodder. I don't care about any of the four winners really so yeah.

Celica of Veronica might win me over if their art is really good. What I'm mostly afraid of is that this Hector is not going to be a infantry axe user, cause that would mean that I probably actually have a use for him and can't fodder him ^^;

So, today free summon is for Eldigan, Minerva or Jaffar... I already have Jaffar with me, and I do have a ton of 5* sword user... but to be honest, Eldigan is still more interesting for me than Minerva, because I love his story in Genealogy. Not to mention double Fury looks like an interesting concept.

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Guess who was my free summon on the "Weapons to refine part 2 banner" and became my first ever 5* +10? 

Congrats to Cherche? Also your new userpic is a masterpiece.

17 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Guess who was my free summon on the "Weapons to refine part 2 banner" and became my first ever 5* +10? 

@Zeo @mcsilas @Vaximillian @silveraura25 @DLNarshen @Javi Blizz 

It's true. Cherche does look better with that moustache.

Must be great to have a 5* +10 unit. I think once I pass the 100 5* mark, I'll start saving up feathers for one too. (I have my eyes on Lilina, but still have time to make up my mind)

@mampfoid Congratz?

So, funny story. Since the right side of my headphones doesn't work on my phone, I have a bad habit of twirling it. So I twirled while doing TT and it smacked the screen. The screen went black and became unresponsive. I was scared shitless. Thankfully I waited a bit and it turned on. I'll twirl no more?

Edit: no bookmark found and my multiplier was wasted. This is so sad?

Edited by silveraura25

@mcsilas @silveraura25 Thanks! 

New twirling weapon type introduced next week? 

20 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

It's true. Cherche does look better with that moustache.

Everybody looks better with that moustache.

20 minutes ago, Garlyle said:

Must be great to have a 5* +10 unit. I think once I pass the 100 5* mark, I'll start saving up feathers for one too. (I have my eyes on Lilina, but still have time to make up my mind)

Yeah, it's cool, even if doesn't make a big difference in performance, since she was +7/+8 already for some months. I was also hesitant to invest so much, but the wonder of HM feathers made it possible sooner. 

Good luck getting your Lilina done! 

I know there's the special border but I don't know what it looks like. I want to be surprised but with the daily banners ended, I won't even get the chance to try for a completion until the next banner in four days time. :(

(Both Lilina and Nino are at +9, Nowi +8)

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

@Javi Blizz Oh, very nice! I didn't get 5* from the daily banners. Does he got a decent nature? 

+Res/-Spe, is not good, but at least is not -Atk. Maybe with QR he can do something. 

I’ve got M!Grima and Ares, but from their respective banners with have been running during the daily banners period