Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

I did my free pull on the Eldigan/Minerva/Jaffar banner and thought I got Eldigan, but it turned out to be a 4* Ares. Can't complain, but still a bit of a letdown.

7 hours ago, Humanoid said:

People voted for beardless Hector so there'd be a pretty big uproar if we got anything else. If it was obvious that it was a fake beard then maybe they could get away with it. Actually, have the best of both worlds by giving everyone a Fake Beard accessory.

Mia's inclusion in Farfetched Heroes cited her FE10 version's 31st place ranking, but the Mia we got was her FE9 version, which was 67th place with half as many votes. No one seemed to mind or really notice.

Of course, there's more of a difference between the Hectors.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

45 minutes ago, Othin said:

I did my free pull on the Eldigan/Minerva/Jaffar banner and thought I got Eldigan, but it turned out to be a 4* Ares. Can't complain, but still a bit of a letdown.

I had the exact same experience 12 days ago. It's not like they look THAT similar, right? =) 

2 hours ago, Othin said:

I know that feel. I pulled a 4* Bartre on the banner with Bartre...

Not similar to Ares and Eldigan, but somehow this feels like trolling.

Edited by Stroud

18 minutes ago, Stroud said:

I know that feel. I pulled a 4* Bartre on the banner with Bartre...

Not similar to Ares and Eldigan, but somehow this feels like trolling.

I got a 4* Lon’zu in his own banner, I know that feel :(

Part of me wishes dancers/singers didn't come with the skill learned. I always forget to unequip it before trying to train them up. Figured armor day would be a good day to train Micaiah. Also part of me wishes Micaiah was an armor herself. Bold Fighter Dancer :P. Though I suppose Xander would abuse it even more.

Edited by Usana

6 hours ago, Humanoid said:

I know there's the special border but I don't know what it looks like. I want to be surprised but with the daily banners ended, I won't even get the chance to try for a completion until the next banner in four days time. :(

(Both Lilina and Nino are at +9, Nowi +8)

It's pretty subtle, so don't get your hopes up too much.

1 hour ago, DLNarshen said:

@mampfoid That's great!  Pulling desirable merge copies can feel just as good as getting a 5*, I find. 

Yep, even better if you compare it to a undesired pity breaker of a unit that you already have (but not use) and who doesn't give any good skills for SI. 

8 minutes ago, kirauza343 said:

Congrats! She's so wonderful!

Thanks!

I'll try to show her off tomorrow in the +10 compendium, but I need to build up summoner support first. TTs help though. 

@mampfoid Big props to your Cherche finally hitting +10! Maybe you'll post her in the compendium thread! Now let's see about getting you some more copies of Cordelia, eh? I know how you feel though. Chrom is premiere Aether fodder. Probably one of the toughest units to +10 as every unit you build to the max wants Aether or Galeforce.

Still waiting on that Matthew... *grumbles*

Edited by Zeo

@Zeo Thanks! 

Yeah, Chrom and Cordelia have some similarities. Hope we'll get our copies soon enough, plus your final Matthew of course. 

I'll post Cherche tomorrow. I already gave her the alternative set as promised, but I want to finish her summoner support first. I only recognized now she never had (or needed) summoner support, because I need to finish so many maps with her to make any progress. 

I wish I could give you all my excess Matthews, Zeo. I only need the one copy that I have, since I don't merge any of my 5-stars, but he keeps on finding his way to me.

Send me a +spd Marth in exchange, I need one.

3 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Zeo Thanks! 

Yeah, Chrom and Cordelia have some similarities. Hope we'll get our copies soon enough, plus your final Matthew of course. 

I'll post Cherche tomorrow. I already gave her the alternative set as promised, but I want to finish her summoner support first. I only recognized now she never had (or needed) summoner support, because I need to finish so many maps with her to make any progress. 

Is it going to be some godlike Innes Summer Axe +SPD Cherche with Swift Sparrow build?

Anyone find it odd that despite Kaze being in the summoning pool he isn’t to be seen in the wild? Trust me, even in the Tempest Trials he’s awol.

7 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Anyone find it odd that despite Kaze being in the summoning pool he isn’t to be seen in the wild? Trust me, even in the Tempest Trials he’s awol.

he must be a starter pokemon!

9 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

I noticed that too, I see him in arena every once in awhile but I have yet to pull him or see him as an enemy in any map other then the one story map.  I thought it was just my game being weird.

40 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

I actually did go out of my way to see if he was added to the unit pool when the Scattered Fangs units were, but naturally never saw him. Since he wasn’t added then, I doubt he ever will be.

42 minutes ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Nah. Anna, Alfonse, and Sharena would be our starter Pokémon. Kaze probably isn’t around because we have the wrong version of FEH. Hopefully we’ll see him in FEH: Blue.

24 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Nah. Anna, Alfonse, and Sharena would be our starter Pokémon. Kaze probably isn’t around because we have the wrong version of FEH. Hopefully we’ll see him in FEH: Blue.

If Blue is coming, does this make this Japanese Red or International Red? I'd say the later, but certain artworks make me think the former.

Either way, I'll wait for Colorless version, since I want Marth to follow me around.

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

For me, the first thing that came to mind was some odd Melee Classic Mode limitations. Certain characters couldn't appear in it, Ganondorf can only appear as an ally, Mr. G&W only as a multi-man foe, and Roy never appears at all unless you play as him.

14 hours ago, Othin said:

This is ironic, and perfectly true to FE4. You couldn't tell the difference between the father and the son.

Kaze is Eevee, LET'S GO!

Ok, the game is literally trolling me. I want all 4 dancers but I'm sniping red->green->colorless->blue. First summoning round made me build pity rate up to 4% to be broken by a Sanaki instead of Micaiah, fuck! Next round I began and first red orb was Elincia instead of Micaiah (or even Estival Elincia), fuuuuuck!

When do we have moar oarbs. I need more orbs meh-meh-meh!