• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Geez man

There are children on this forum you know!

Whoops. Welp, I just ruined a lot of people's childhood then. :mellow:

14 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Those over cats? My two would call you crazy!

...Bunny boys... though xD *Yoinks your Xander and runs*

(and if not cats, how about the ever adorable snakes and lizards? <3 )

I'm yet to figure out my Camilla's boons and banes. Have the stat trackers been updated?

Hey, gimme back my bunny Nohr prince! xP You'd love that OC I made that loves bunnies. lol I drew him dressed as one for Halloween, and all Ike said was "Uh, Jerec, I think you have the wrong holiday." XD (they're friends and cousins)

Yes, over cats. I don't like cats. Sorry to disappoint you. :P Snakes and lizards just sit still in a cage...boring. xP

Yes, they have, since that's how I checked Bunny Xander.

Edited by Anacybele

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:

I'm glad there are no GBA Pegs in this gauntlet, personally, since we just had a whole Elibe banner. Elibe needs a break. I hope to pull Hinoka, though I just KNOW that I'll end up with another Palla instead...

I don't think "we had an Elibe-themed banner" is near reason enough to exclude Elibe from the gauntlet; both are not connected to each other. Heck, Elibe has had no gauntlet representatives yet. If anything, I'd argue Shanna/Florina and Narcian should replace Subaki and Camilla (Camilla because she's blatantly popular, and the surprise and excitement of the voting gauntlet will likely fade with her getting so much support). That way, it's all equal: 2 Archanea, two Elibe, two Yllise/Valm, and two Hoshido/Nohr. There'd be a bit of uproar from Camilla fans especially with Beruka's inclusion, but it's the proper way to balance stuff out.

I'm conflicted. Lucina sounds powerful and Chrom's skill sounds really convenient, but I quickly pulled Camilla, who's the one I wanted most because of being a mage flier and also can fill all my bonus character needs for the next arena rotation. I'm not particularly enthusiastic about pulling duplicates and I don't see much appeal in this version of Xander, and frankly I'm already getting tired of the "Spring is here!" lines, so I think I'm going to call it on this banner and save the rest of my orbs for future ones. The next banner will cover the Japanese release of Echoes, so my guess is that it'll have Alm and Celica, which is something to look forward to. I'm hoping Celica gets Ragnarok as her personal ultimate spell.

Edited by Othin

Just now, NoirCore said:

I don't think "we had an Elibe-themed banner" is near reason enough to exclude Elibe from the gauntlet; both are not connected to each other. Heck, Elibe has had no gauntlet representatives yet. If anything, I'd argue Shanna/Florina and Narcian should replace Subaki and Camilla (Camilla because she's blatantly popular, and the surprise and excitement of the voting gauntlet will likely fade with her getting so much support). That way, it's all equal: 2 Archanea, two Elibe, two Yllise/Valm, and two Hoshido/Nohr. There'd be a bit of uproar from Camilla fans especially with Beruka's inclusion, but it's the proper way to balance stuff out.

That's not just the reason. Elibe has had at least one character in almost every focus so far. It would only get more focuses if Elibe characters were in the gauntlet right now.

Just now, Anacybele said:

That's not just the reason. Elibe has had at least one character in almost every focus so far. It would only get more focuses if Elibe characters were in the gauntlet right now.

That...isn't really a big issue. You sure you're not still a bit biased against Elibe? I'm not seeing anyone else express relief that Elibe isn't on the gauntlet; rather, I've seen suggestions for the opposite.

Just now, NoirCore said:

That...isn't really a big issue. You sure you're not still a bit biased against Elibe? I'm not seeing anyone else express relief that Elibe isn't on the gauntlet; rather, I've seen suggestions for the opposite.

I'm a bit biased against Elibe, sure, but my opinion still stands.

I'm a bit biased against Elibe, sure, but my opinion still stands.

And thus, so does my argument. My suggestion would ensure equal representation from all settings. Elibe isn't going to continue to be "pandered to" with my suggestion; I'm sure about that.

2 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Well I guess you were part of the battle too XD

As long as you don't join team camilla I'm happy 

Nah I won't as I don't have her, and Subaki and Cherche were my first fliers.

Question: is it two gauntlets or one? One for pegs and another one for wyverns?

22 minutes ago, JSND said:

Definitely joining team Minerva

Awesone! The following is growing my friends.

10 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

Nah I won't as I don't have her, and Subaki and Cherche were my first fliers.

Question: is it two gauntlets or one? One for pegs and another one for wyverns?

Bro.

They're doing it just like last time -_-

Wyverns on one side, Pegs on another. Then the final peg and Wyvern will face off.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

*ceases to exist*

That did one million

BEAHST BOOOHST

Anyway just found out both my Eliwood is -Res, one is +Speed other is +HP

Oh well time to raise up the Roy replacement

4 minutes ago, JSND said:

That did one million

BEAHST BOOOHST

Anyway just found out both my Eliwood is -Res, one is +Speed other is +HP

Oh well time to raise up the Roy replacement

you mean 10 million ;)

MMMMMMMBEEEEEEAAAAAASHT

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHT!

wish I bought a t-shirt. Hopefully he starts selling them again.

*resumes ceasing to exist*

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

There's something I'm not getting. What do you mean Elibe means break? Blazing Shadows is the first time we've got banner dedicated to Elibe. And besides that, the only other new character from Elibe was Klein. Other than that, we got nothing from Elibe. Where are you seeing this Elibe favoritism that you keep claiming it's happening?

5 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

There's something I'm not getting. What do you mean Elibe means break? Blazing Shadows is the first time we've got banner dedicated to Elibe. And besides that, the only other new character from Elibe was Klein. Other than that, we got nothing from Elibe. Where are you seeing this Elibe favoritism that you keep claiming it's happening?

The first focuses had Roy and Lyn. Another had Klein. A few GHB focuses had Fir, Eliwood, etc.And of course there's that all-Elibe focus. Quite a bit of favoritism to me.

The first focuses had Roy and Lyn. Another had Klein. A few GHB focuses had Fir, Eliwood, etc.And of course there's that all-Elibe focus. Quite a bit of favoritism to me.

Wait, are talking about the Grand Hero Battle banners? Because it got nothing to do with favoritism. The characters from the banners are picked solely from gameplay reasons! If there are Elibe characters, it's only a coincidence. Hell, the banner from "Battling Ursula, a character from Elibe, had 3 characters from Fates and only one from Elibe! And initial banners had two characters from each if the initial continents. Two characters from  Archanea, Marth and Tiki, two characters from Elibe, Roy and Lyn, two characters from Ylisse, Robin and Lucina and two characters from Fates, Takumi and Camilla. Still no favoritism! 

In order of who I will vote for if the one I like more loses I'll probably do

Minerva > Tsubaki > Hinoka > Camilla > [?? Cherche/Palla/Beruka] > Cordelia

Minerva's one of my top favorite characters in FE so I mean

winrates be damned

20 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

Wait, are talking about the Grand Hero Battle banners? Because it got nothing to do with favoritism. The characters from the banners are picked solely from gameplay reasons! If there are Elibe characters, it's only a coincidence. Hell, the banner from "Battling Ursula, a character from Elibe, had 3 characters from Fates and only one from Elibe! And initial banners had two characters from each if the initial continents. Two characters from  Archanea, Marth and Tiki, two characters from Elibe, Roy and Lyn, two characters from Ylisse, Robin and Lucina and two characters from Fates, Takumi and Camilla. Still no favoritism! 

Eh, I still feel like overall there have been more Elibe characters in these banners than any other continent. Oh yeah, and the GHBs themselves had Narcian and Ursula, both Elibe. The other two were female Robin and Michalis, who are Awakening and Archanea respectively.

Edited by Anacybele

If I stick with the game(spring festival pulls left me in I'm may rage uninstall mood).  With who I own and like the best. I would go with Team Cherche. Granted logically this event will favor Camilla given her popularity. With only Cordelia being able to challenge her for the final round.

3 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Legendary Heroes - FE1/3 and Awakening

Deep Devotion - FE6, FE7, Fates

Family Bonds - FE4, FE8

Battling Robin - FE1, FE6, FE7, Awakening

Sibling Bonds - FE4, FE5, FE6, FE9/10

Princes - FE8, Awakening, Fates

Princesses - FE8, Awakening, Fates

Grand Battle Ursula - FE7, Fates

Blazing Shadows - FE7

Battling Michalis - FE, FE7, Fates

Spring Festival - Awakening, Fates

Pegasus Knights - FE1, Awakening, Fates

Wyvern Knights - FE1, Awakening, Fates

Battling  Navarre - FE1, FE6, Fates

Out of 14 banners, and counting only the number of banners they're in rather than the number within each banner, this brings us to a total of:

FE1 - 3

FE4 - 2

FE5 - 1

FE6 - 4

FE7 - 5

FE8 - 3

FE9/10 - 1

Awakening - 7

Fates - 9

So yeah, there's really no reason for you to be hating on Elibe as much as you do.  Even if you count FE6 and FE7 as the same because it's the same continent, two of FE6's four banner instances overlap with FE7's, so the number would only go to 7.  And even that's inflating by them getting their own, individual banner (which all games will likely get at some point).  Your real beef should be with Fates and Awakening, considering how many banners they've each gotten.

Edited by GinRei
Forgot the Battling Navarre banner

Wow. What to do with this gauntlet. Wish there were characters from games I've played, but I guess I've only played 5 so maybe that's asking to much.

*goes to cry in a corner*

It seems like everyone's joining team Minerva, should we try to team up against Camilla then and get an underdog the win? I have no attachment to any characters so I'm free-lancing this one.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Eh, I still feel like overall there have been more Elibe characters in these banners than any other continent. Oh yeah, and the GHBs themselves had Narcian and Ursula, both Elibe. The other two were female Robin and Michalis, who are Awakening and Archanea respectively.

I partially agree. There has been a lot of Elibe, but there's been more Archanea/Ylisse. I'd like to see some more variance too, but Fates and Awakening are being given preference more than Elibe is.

Edit: @GinRei beat me to it.

Edited by immatx

2 minutes ago, immatx said:

I partially agree. There has been a lot of Elibe, but there's been more Archanea/Ylisse.

Hm, maybe I miscounted how many focuses Elibe got characters in... I meant before the current and upcoming banners though.

Well, my mistake, I guess. xP

Edited by Anacybele