Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Water Grounds 2 was irritating. 

I had to put Lancebreaker on Winter Robin. Without it, Azura refreshes the lance peggy who then overwhelms him. With it, the peggy goes down, and Azura sends Camilla instead. He survives her attack thanks to WTA.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

12 minutes ago, Chrom-ulent said:

Water Grounds 2 was irritating. 

I had to put Lancebreaker on Winter Robin. Without it, Azura refreshes the lance peggy who then overwhelms him. With it, the peggy goes down, and Azura sends Camilla instead. He survives her attack thanks to WTA.

That one was annoying. I had to pull out Takuroach with Fjorm for that one for bulk and speed. Skadi will help out quite nicely on the second map

I haven't even done any of the Blessed Gardens maps for a full rotation now, got one for each element in the queue. Guess it's inevitable - when there's so much timed content to do, the permanent content just ends up sitting there. Haven't touched a single Chain Challenge for months, and no Tactics Drills since the second week of their introduction.

I appreciate that a lot of people are probably happy for more stuff to do lately, but it really doesn't suit me at all. Without advocating for the removal of content, I wonder what can be done to relieve the pressure a bit.

I have only done the Water and Earth Gardens, because i have the Legendaries for them, but haven't got all the rewards for Earth nor done any Grounds, because i'm saving ut units to do the next Gardens. 

You can get non-water Legendaries in the next legendary banner right? I think Legendary Robin was showing up in Marth's banner.

1 hour ago, RexBolt said:

I have only done the Water and Earth Gardens, because i have the Legendaries for them, but haven't got all the rewards for Earth nor done any Grounds, because i'm saving ut units to do the next Gardens. 

You can get non-water Legendaries in the next legendary banner right? I think Legendary Robin was showing up in Marth's banner.

Legendary Robin shows up in every Legendary Banner because she's the only colorless Legendary Hero. I think this time we're getting Legendary Ike, Hector, and whoever is debuting

6 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

What are your bets for the Swift Sparrow banner?

Mine are Blue Owen, Flying Nino and Katarina. Three colors, three mages, three movement types.

Blue Olwen doesn’t have Swift Sparrow. It’s her green version.

4 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

What are your bets for the Swift Sparrow banner?

Mine are Blue Owen, Flying Nino and Katarina. Three colors, three mages, three movement types.

Blue Olwen doesn’t come with Swift Sparrow, Green Olwen does.
I would expect Ishtar for blue but she’s already coming on a BHB banner in a couple of weeks, so maybe Ayra, Olwen, and Lyn? Can be Eirika instead of Ayra and Nino instead of Olwen.

Katarina has better chances to be on the ploy banner, being the only red summonable with a ploy skill (Luke doesn’t count because of the wording in the Japanese name of the skills).

14 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Blue Olwen doesn’t come with Swift Sparrow, Green Olwen does.
I would expect Ishtar for blue but she’s already coming on a BHB banner in a couple of weeks, so maybe Ayra, Olwen, and Lyn? Can be Eirika instead of Ayra and Nino instead of Olwen.

Katarina has better chances to be on the ploy banner, being the only red summonable with a ploy skill (Luke doesn’t count because of the wording in the Japanese name of the skills).

Huh, i could swear i fought 2 Blue Olwen's with Swift Sparrow just today in the Arena. But it's inheritable anyways. 

I also don't think Ishtar is coming due to a banner with her name on it being on the way. 

Also, there's chance's of Legendary heroes just showing up on Focus banners?

9 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Also, there's chance's of Legendary heroes just showing up on Focus banners?

None at all. 8% heroes only appear on 8% banners.

Edited by Vaximillian

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

There is not.

I just noticed you were talking of Brave Lyn, not L!Lyn. I'm getting my skills all messed up. 

But still i think there's little chance of Brave Lyn showing up as colorless rep since we had a banner with her not long ago.

There's more chance of it being repeated colors again.

Edited by RexBolt

1 minute ago, RexBolt said:

But still i think there's little chance of Brave Lyn showing up as colorless rep since we had a banner with her not long ago.

Didn’t stop them from sticking Brave Ike on a banner every now and then.

Lewyn will probably not be included in the Swift Sparrow banner yet. I'm guessing Ayra would be part of the banner since she's been out of rotation for a while now. Her, Katarina or Horse Eirika would fill in the red niche.

I'm hoping WoT!Olwen is on the Swift Sparrow banner but I get the feeling that SF!Nino might be the green option instead. I kinda don't want to spend orbs right now. Just saved up some and I want to see that number go higher. 

I've been looking through the Hero Catalog and I thought I pulled all of the 4* units but I apparently forgot about Ares. There's Silvia too but she's new so that's to be expected.  

Finally made it through the new Blessed Gardens by putting a water blessing on Lewyn. Haven't gotten around to giving him any SI yet (I haven't been doing much SI in general lately) but his base kit is so good.

Other team members for the second map were regular Azura, plus Ryoma and Hinoka in their kinshi versions.

The full list of Swift Sparrow units looks like this, with their most recent appearance on a banner in parentheses:

Red

• Ayra (Heroes with Combat Boosts, April 22-May 4)
  • Cavalry Eirika (Legendary Heroes: Lyn, May 1-8)
  • Katarina (New Power, July 11-26)

Blue

• Ishtar (Legendary Heroes: Lucina, July 31-August 7)
  • Legendary Lucina (Legendary Heroes: Lucina, July 31-August 7)
  • Spring Lucina (Spring Festival, March 31-April 10)

Green

• Levn (Doorway to Destiny, Sept 7-21)
  • Flying Nino (Scattered Fangs, June 8-21)
  • Green Olwen (Healing Skills, August 26-Sept 6)

Colorless

• Brave Lyn (Voting Gauntlet: The Chosen Ones, Sept 1-11)

Legendary Lucina and Spring Lucina are both obviously impossible due to being limited-release characters.

Ordered by the last time the character was available on a banner, excluding limited-release characters, you have:

1. Ayra: May 4
  2. Cavalry Eirika: May 8
  3. Flying Nino: June 21
  4. Katarina: July 26
  5. Ishtar: August 7
  6. Green Olwen: September 6
  7. Brave Lyn: September 11
  8. Levn: September 21

EDIT: There's also the fact that the Heroes with Ploy Skills and Ishtar & Reinhardt Bound Hero Battle banners are coming up, which slightly reduces the chance that Katarina and Green Olwen appear on this banner.

Edited by Ice Dragon

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

Ayra/Eirika, Ishtar, and Nino sounds pretty likely, then.

But doesn't Ishtar have a banner next month? For the Reinhardt & Ishtar GHB? 

I think it's, sadly, more likely they will repeat colors on the banner. Making sure there's color balance on the banners doesn't seen like a priority in the game lately.

1 minute ago, RexBolt said:

But doesn't Ishtar have a banner next month? For the Reinhardt & Ishtar GHB? 

I think it's, sadly, more likely they will repeat colors on the banner. Making sure there's color balance on the banners doesn't seen like a priority in the game lately.

Good point, idk.

Ishtar and Brave Lyn are the only non-red/green options, so if they don't have one of them, they'll have to double up. Probably with reds, but if they doubled up Nino/Olwen, I'd have to pull for one of them, that's too good of a deal to pass up.

58 minutes ago, Othin said:

Good point, idk.

Ishtar and Brave Lyn are the only non-red/green options, so if they don't have one of them, they'll have to double up. Probably with reds, but if they doubled up Nino/Olwen, I'd have to pull for one of them, that's too good of a deal to pass up.

Nino/Olwen double up would be too good to pass up I agree.  Also unlike red hell (screw you Muspell banner!) off focus greens are all amazing.  Like what is the worst green 5 star?  Minerva?  Sonya?  It's like you can't lose....unless green orbs don't show up.  

17 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Like what is the worst green 5 star?  Minerva?  Sonya?  It's like you can't lose....unless green orbs don't show up.  

I’d replace Sonya with Julia. Resistance +3 and Breath of Life 3 (aside from neither being particularly appealing) are definitely not locked to 5*-exclusive units whereas Res Ploy 3 still is.

Edited by Tybrosion

12 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Like what is the worst green 5 star?  Minerva?  Sonya? 

Libra. I know from experience.

12 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

It's like you can't lose....unless green orbs don't show up.  

In ~200 orbs on the Doorway to Destiny banner, not once did I get more than one green. Three times I got only red and white.