Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

3 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Is there a tempest trials every month? 

Around the start of this year we had more than one a month, but since March it has reliably been once a month, yes.

The increased number of other events introduced since then means it's unlikely we get them more often, especially since back then they were either 14 days or 7 days, whereas they're always 10 days now.

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

I finally beat paralouge 9 and 10 chain challenge! Man, that was really tough. I hate turn missions. Also just started Squad Assault for more orbs for performing Inigo. Beat the first two stages, wondering; do they all end with a defend mission?

Did something change in the GC rules? I can't knock-out anymore: 

imsYhRB.png

/Edit: Just read it in the notifications, knock-out threshold is raised to 200k difference (from previously 100k). 

Edited by mampfoid

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Red stones are a myth. All stones are a myth.

No, I meant those shiny rainbow-colored orbs. I will waste them all at once to not get F!Grima.

Also I wanted to try if I can manage to knock out an area. Strategy-wise it didn't make much sense, usual I follow the "try this!" hints. ^^' 

20 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Did you miss an important pull or something? 

I just can’t happen to get any reds at all (that aren’t Seth) from the birbskill banner. Desire sensor is in full activity.

5 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Grand Conquest question: What's this about using other people units? I have seen people talking about it but never how. I just use my normal brigades.

You can use Brigades for Grand Conquests just like Rival Domains~

5 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Grand Conquest question: What's this about using other people units? I have seen people talking about it but never how. I just use my normal brigades.

When setting up brigades in Allies → Edit Brigades, you can use your friends’ representatives by toggling Friends’ Allies in the bottom right.

11 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Around the start of this year we had more than one a month, but since March it has reliably been once a month, yes.

The increased number of other events introduced since then means it's unlikely we get them more often, especially since back then they were either 14 days or 7 days, whereas they're always 10 days now.

thanks. :)
(I am bummed that the summer one where i could have gotten another black knight happened when i was on holidays). my hope is that he'll be a prize again soon. 

I’m actually number 14 on Grand Conquest for Team Alfonse! I guess this is what happens when you need Performing Inigo. Anyway, my name is ZeManaphy and my lead is F!Celica. Hope she’s useful for Those who have FC.

I goofed this morning and picked the wrong difficulty and I'm like 1,500 points behind where I should be. At least that's too small an amount to matter given how I play, but it's still annoying.

6 hours ago, RexBolt said:

Even if it doesn't last and it's only in my own army, i'm proud of myself.

(The difference from 10th to 1th is like 100.000 poits. Whales are scary)

It's really more just people spamming their stamina right away, usually so they can get orbs sooner or just to not have to worry about it later. I'm F2P and I've managed the top 1-3 ranks every Grand Conquest since they've done personal ranks, which I owe more to really really loving the mode and going all out than anything else.

That said, if you need some more diverse friend units, don't be afraid to add my GC monster to your friend list: 3589968470

5 minutes ago, Johann said:

That said, if you need some more diverse friend units, don't be afraid to add my GC monster to your friend list: 3589968470

Thank you, i will use your Bull. I would give you mine code, but i just have a +3 B!Ike, so i'm leaving it at that.

1 minute ago, RexBolt said:

Thank you, i will use your Bull. I would give you mine code, but i just have a +3 B!Ike, so i'm leaving it at that.

No worries about who you field as your unit, I've got a solid brigade and I just want to see other forum members have an easier time with this mode