• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Ylgr's adaptive damage skill might be better off as a seal if daggers are the only ones that can use it

I agree with you about Sorcery Blade being better as a seal, like the Duel Skills. Also, I don't believe this skill will be exclusive for dagger users, however I can see it being exclusive to infantry units, like Null Follow-Up

15 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I agree with you about Sorcery Blade being better as a seal, like the Duel Skills. Also, I don't believe this skill will be exclusive for dagger users, however I can see it being exclusive to infantry units, like Null Follow-Up

It just hit me that Flashing Blade and Heavy are a thing. Silly ol' me

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

It just hit me that Flashing Blade and Heavy are a thing. Silly ol' me

We know that Heavy Blade can be used by everyone, except staff user, and Flashing Blade can be used by everyone except staff users and fliers (for some reason). And both are seals, so there is a chance of we getting Sorcery Blade as a seal in the future.

2 hours ago, Hilda said:

watch Hrid be the first colorless melee sword user!

That's what I'm hoping for. Like where maybe he throws his blade. Or it breaks apart into ice daggers, or something kinda cool and unique. I would appreciate that and also the misdirect of giving him a sword in his artwork.

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

We know that Heavy Blade can be used by everyone, except staff user, and Flashing Blade can be used by everyone except staff users and fliers (for some reason). And both are seals, so there is a chance of we getting Sorcery Blade as a seal in the future.

Flashing Blade can't be used by Cavs. 

Sorcery Blade as a seal would be nice, I can't see much reason to use it on A. 

7 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Threaten skills are extremely niche skills, though.

Surtr's Threaten skills are really only good if you're relying on baiting him (and he doesn't have Armor March from an ally) to deal with him.

With Wary Fighter, the only way to safely deal with Surtr is to kill him in one hit on the player phase. Yeah, you can use a TA red or just a super bulky red in general to bait him, and you can chip and Repo/dance to safety with Firesweep/healers, but these aren’t viable options for those who intend to stay in Tier 21. 

Not to mention, in the players hands he is going to be extremely powerful. Sure, Threatens aren’t the best, but an Omni Threaten with an Omni buff is pretty ridiculous if it goes off. And Sinmara’s synergy with it makes it that much more dangerous. 

I can see him flooding AR defense teams, and Arena defense teams as well. I’m currently using the new blue dragon Corrin for my bonus unit, and the idea of feeding a Surtr kill to him is terrifying to me. I need to get my Arena run out of the way before that monster gets released.

7 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

In the newest Learn with Sharena! post there is this.

A 4* Henry, either this is from a dev build of the game, or a hint of what is yet to come. I hope it's the later.

That's weird... Also, I can see Sharena chose Brave Lucina as her free summon in CYL 1, and chose Brave Hector in CYL 2.

26 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That's weird... Also, I can see Sharena chose Brave Lucina as her free summon in CYL 1, and chose Brave Hector in CYL 2.

Sharena is not a filthy metagamer and chooses whom she likes.

27 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sharena is not a filthy metagamer and chooses whom she likes.

She's probably even likely to take bad units like Canas or Raigh with her because she's nice enough to ensure no one feels overlooked. 

But Brave Hector really is amazing so good choice on her behalf. 

I'm gonna chalk that Henry up to IS forgetting funky stuff on their test server while taking screenshots... Otherwise the girl I saw a video of spending 1200 orbs for Halloween Henry merges on his rerun may be very upset.

I'd be pretty stoked to get easier access to merges for units like Spring Camilla, though.

3 hours ago, Jingle Bells said:

A 4* Henry, either this is from a dev build of the game, or a hint of what is yet to come. I hope it's the later.

Compensation Orbs.

Maybe downgrading 5* units gives you Feathers.

2 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

No Wrys in her roster, though 

She probably turned them into Combat Manuals.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Perhaps Sharena made a lot of combat manuals ... I mean 17/1100 heroes doesn't shout exactly "let's be friends". 

Maybe this Sharena is actually Loki in disguise, and Loki logged into Sharena's account and sent all the Heroes home as a prank.

28 minutes ago, XRay said:

Maybe this Sharena is actually Loki in disguise, and Loki logged into Sharena's account and sent all the Heroes home as a prank.

That kind of prank is beyond cruelty and worthy of a final boss. 

4 hours ago, Alkaid said:

I'm gonna chalk that Henry up to IS forgetting funky stuff on their test server while taking screenshots... Otherwise the girl I saw a video of spending 1200 orbs for Halloween Henry merges on his rerun may be very upset.

I'd be pretty stoked to get easier access to merges for units like Spring Camilla, though.

that's what i took it as. 
though. having demoted seasonals would be soooo awesome.