Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

This Hero Fest banner has been super nice to me. I am humbled and contented.

I think I've spent only about half as much as I normally spend on a +10 to get Eir up to +10 with 2 spares (in case I ever need to pad out an Aether Raids team for whatever reason or need the fodder), and I am certainly not going to complain about the 5 pitybreaker Ophelias I managed to pull while doing so, especially since I managed to get a [+Atk, -Def] copy of her with those (she's now +7).

I'm also glad I got everything I wanted out of F/GO's Christmas event banner also well under budget. I won't have to pull for anything until FEH Christmas and will actually have budget for it, too, though I might hold off a bit so that I can pull more from the coming Legendary Hero banner.

Edited by Ice Dragon

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

47 minutes ago, Othin said:

So the Hero Fest banner ends on the 18th, and the quests for the new chapters will expire on the 28th. I wonder if we'll get Christmas and New Year's banners on those days.

Christmas is indeed the 17th, but it's the Legendary Hero on the 28th, with New Year's later.

Good to get confirmation that we're still getting the usual two banners for the month, just later than usual. Next month seems to be back to the usual banner schedule, but with an earlier Forging Bonds than usual, suggesting the FE10 banner is the one early in the month.

I'm glad the Christmas banner will still get a full month run time despite when it's starting, unlike last year.

If that Laguz banner doesn't have any demotes, then we possibly will have had a stretch from at least September to February without demotes.

I opened a new topic on the new event calendar that has just been posted.  There's a LOT of orbs coming these next few weeks.  It looks like we'll get about 340-350 orbs this month, including those already given out.

Speaking of orbs, I've created a spreadsheet that tracks the orbs we should get daily in the future.  Here is the link.  While this is similar to the calendar on the FE Heroes Wiki's page, it doesn't include future orbs, so I hope this will be useful.  The current day is highlighted in purple.  The motivation for this is that I like knowing what's ahead so that I can manage my orb spending.

If you see any errors in my spreadsheet or want to leave feedback, please PM me or leave a comment on the spreadsheet.  Enjoy!

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

No new heroes until January. Smooth sailing into saving orbs.

*fist bump*

(well. kinda. i need Airzura. but i'm with you in spirit).

In other news. 
I literally have a perfect IV Raigh. (thanks. free summon). 
do i even bother building him up?

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Was the button for the "Send Home" Menu always red? Nice, missing only a STOP sign. 

Do you like him? 

well.. i don't not like him. i mean he sucks for fodder, but i mean...yay?

i'm going through Barracks, and. check this out. 
Perfect IV Peri. 
Perfect IV Jagen
Perfect IV Subaki. 
Perfect IV Raigh. 

Where was this perfect when it came to Lucina and Lyn, eh, game? 
you could have saved Hrid's live :p. 

Trained up Catria Spd+, Hp- last night and merged into her my previous 5* Catria. The weapon refinery looks cool, so I'll give it a run in flier emblem - and if it works well, I'll build her further.

5 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

i mean he sucks for fodder

Not only for that I fear. 

8 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

you could have saved Hrid's live :p. 

Does he still live? 

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

2.11 made it red, if I recall correctly.

Wow, never saw that ... and I use manage barracks often enough. 

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

lol so seriously not worth the stamina? 

As it stands, he’s quite bad. Maybe he’ll get a new weapon down the road that pulls him out from suckitude… but the current Raigh doesn’t have that luxury.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

As it stands, he’s quite bad. Maybe he’ll get a new weapon down the road that pulls him out from suckitude… but the current Raigh doesn’t have that luxury.

alrighty. thanks. he gets marked via perfect IV, and he can just sit there until i need barrack space, i guess. i figure if he ever does get a refine. i'm good.
(why does he suck so bad? is it the weapon? )

11 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

he dies next Tuesday. 

To quote yourself:  "dun dun daaaaahhhh"

Poor Iceguy. 

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

(why does he suck so bad? is it the weapon? )

Offensive stats ... there are sooo many better red mages. 

/edit: Got vaxed. 

Edited by mampfoid

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It is the stats. There is nothing he can do that others can’t do better. He doesn’t have any niche at all.

aahh

1 minute ago, mampfoid said:

Offensive stats ... there are sooo many better red mages. 

oh which i own. 

alrighty. he stays until we see if he gets a refine (which won't actually help his stats), so he actually just dies. sorry Raigh. (waste of perfect IVs)

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

To quote yourself:  "dun dun daaaaahhhh"

hahaha you know me so well!

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Poor Iceguy. 

he dies so Myrrh can thrive. 
it's a worthy sacrifice. 

I've played Heroes since the beginning with this obstinate view that weapons should be not inheritable (none of my Heroes have ever inherited a weapon) so I've given Raigh a very small niche as a red/green cav counter that I sometimes use in Arena Assault. I just want units to be more than just a statline so by locking weapons, I give them all some uniqueness. It's as if they basically all have a personal weapon.

For this reason, I'm actually very glad most new units come with personal weapons now and sometimes even other personal skills. I want more of that. 

Edited by Vince777

17 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

We never got any Christmas related gifts last year in Heroes did we? And even the TT just had Christmas paint on it. Rewards weren't different from regular TT

At least now we should be done with rerun TT characters, with Heroic Grails being a thing.