Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

People play that territory mode more than once a day? It was boring in the first round so I just autobattled maybe five times total. And thank everyone else for those Feathers. I think I was first round Ike, but can't remember anything else.

8 hours ago, SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre said:

There are real Alfonses in the world, so it isn't an illegitimate spelling.

If you want butchering, there is the phonetic butchering done to the name of Garon, because no one pronounces it the French way. It's obvious to me because I follow hockey and plenty of Quebecois and northern Ontarians are francophones.

I get that it is, I was just expressing a preference for the ph version, at least for distinguished people.

And let me guess, Garon is supposed to be pronounced like Garonne?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 hour ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

People play that territory mode more than once a day? It was boring in the first round so I just autobattled maybe five times total. And thank everyone else for those Feathers. I think I was first round Ike, but can't remember anything else.

There is a level system to it, you get points every time you battle and you get orbs, refining stones and sacred coins as the rewards for playing.  Autobattle on the highest level and use up your lances and it is easy to get the rewards.

"I don't believe it! I mean...how? How could she have possibly grown into such a ne'er do weller after childhood alone in the Deeprealms?"

That's it folks. All criticism of Heroes's writing rescinded. It's a masterpiece.

Titania - Ike - Titania for me~ Would have liked Soren but the game was just giving me karma~

Well joke's on the game, least I held out in 1st~

v1yI0Vp.png

19 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

I got a chance to be on all three teams (Soren -> Titania -> Ike). Also, this:

Hide contents

V2eCjEj.png

No lances left, so that's a big ol' RIP on two accounts (tier and rank). I still have some built-up stamina to use later of course, but I still found this funny in a sad way.

Aahh just shy of that Rank 1, congrats though! That's a great score!

11 hours ago, daisy jane said:

First top 3 EVER in GC (I almost always finish in the top ten but never top 3 :) 
and maxed out again which was the main point. 

love this mode!

Yaaaaayy!!

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

Aahh just shy of that Rank 1, congrats though! That's a great score!

I appreciate the congratulations but, eh heh...

Spoiler

56xXQna.png

I thought a max score on the easier Infernal would be enough. Needless to say, I was woefully wrong. Fuck this mode forever.

2 minutes ago, Othin said:

It looks like the notifications leaking the upcoming legendary hero also mention the next voting gauntlet.

Hide contents

It's called "War of the Tacticians".

Spoiler

Huh, I guess we can expect the Robins, Soren, Saias, Katarina, and...not sure who the other three characters would be. And Saias can only be there if his GHB returns. I'm going team female Robin!

27 minutes ago, Anacybele said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Huh, I guess we can expect the Robins, Soren, Saias, Katarina, and...not sure who the other three characters would be. And Saias can only be there if his GHB returns. I'm going team female Robin!

Spoiler

No, they’re free to use Saias or any other GHB or TT unit (except for Naesala and Titania) at any time now that Heroic Grails exist. The last VG did have Gerome and Ethlyn.

44 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:
  Hide contents

No, they’re free to use Saias or any other GHB or TT unit (except for Naesala and Titania) at any time now that Heroic Grails exist. The last VG did have Gerome and Ethlyn.

Oh, yeah, I guess that's true. :P

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Reinhardt can be considered a tactician as well, I believe. So that's 6. still missing the other 2.

3 minutes ago, silverserpent said:
  Hide contents

Reinhardt can be considered a tactician as well, I believe. So that's 6. still missing the other 2.

Spoiler

Virion was shown to be a good strategist in his supports with Robin so maybe he could be there too?

2 hours ago, Othin said:

It looks like the notifications leaking the upcoming legendary hero also mention the next voting gauntlet.

Hide contents

It's called "War of the Tacticians".

2 hours ago, Anacybele said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Jeigan could also fit in there, since I think he was Marth's Tactician/Advisor in FE3/12.

21 minutes ago, silverserpent said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh, I see, maybe.

So on another note, I somehow pulled my umpteenth Nephenee, so I have yet more Wrath fodder. Thinking of giving it to Greil. He'd use it well due to Fury kinda synergizing with it. But is it worth it over Wary Fighter?

9 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:
  Hide contents

Oh wait. After remembering about Virion I realized there’s another archer better suited for the role. Innes! I forgot all about him but Innes is definitely the better choice.

Spoiler

I think Innes would fit very well.

If mentioning Virion, maybe Leo deserves a mention since he has tactics talk in his supports.

Spoiler
5 minutes ago, mcsilas said:
  Hide contents

If mentioning Virion, maybe Leo deserves a mention since he has tactics talk in his supports.

Spoiler

In that case Takumi would fit too, since he and Leo are both big fans of the same war literature. Plus, his tactics are what lead to chapter 10 and chapter 23 of CQ among others, so he almost deserves to win by default.

2 minutes ago, mcsilas said:
  Hide contents

Spoiler

Oh true, true. Leo does love his tactics.

Also, you know what other characters like their tactics if we start going into supports? Jorge and Daniel. J̶o̶r̶g̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶D̶a̶n̶i̶e̶l̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶f̶i̶r̶m̶e̶d̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶V̶G̶ ̶b̶a̶n̶n̶e̶r̶

I know it's too early but I was hoping they would post the trailer for the legendary banner tonight since they already spoiled who it's going to be in the app store but I guess not. They still owe us for the Scattered Fangs banner trailer.

Edited by Flying Shogi

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, I see, maybe.

So on another note, I somehow pulled my umpteenth Nephenee, so I have yet more Wrath fodder. Thinking of giving it to Greil. He'd use it well due to Fury kinda synergizing with it. But is it worth it over Wary Fighter?

Wrath is kind of meh on armors other than Valentine Hector and a few other niche builds, mostly because armors have access to the Fighter skills, which are all extremely good. I'd prioritize infantry units over armors for Wrath.

Fury may look like it goes well with Wrath, but it doesn't help with your first round of combat due to the fact that Fury damage activates after combat and Fury's stat boost makes it harder for you to take damage to reach the HP threshold during combat.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Wrath is kind of meh on armors other than Valentine Hector and a few other niche builds, mostly because armors have access to the Fighter skills, which are all extremely good. I'd prioritize infantry units over armors for Wrath.

Many of those Fighter skills are very hard to get though. I have Wrath handy now. And I don't really have any melee infantry to give it to that don't already have it.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Many of those Fighter skills are very hard to get though. I have Wrath handy now. And I don't really have any melee infantry to give it to that don't already have it.

Hold onto it, then. I'd personally stick with his default Wary Fighter over Wrath unless you're planning on going all out with a Slaying Axe or Steady Breath build or something like that.

5 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Hold onto it, then. I'd personally stick with his default Wary Fighter over Wrath unless you're planning on going all out with a Slaying Axe or Steady Breath build or something like that.

Sigh... I keep having to hold on to everything lately only to not use it. Maybe I should just get some feathers.