• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

Ugh I wish there was a way to turn off just the title theme, or at least choose an instrumental one. The rest of the music is too good to mute and the broken English every time I start the game is killing me.

Edited by Qilin

9 minutes ago, Themera said:

Feathers is here guy :3

Screenshot_2017-02-07-07-04-14-031.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-02-06-14-35-45-191.jpeg

Congrats! =D Both of them seem to have really good stats compared to their level ._. (Where's Alfonse though? xD)

PCKoYpG.png

I'll probably save these for if there's anything special the next banner :3.

29 minutes ago, Birdy said:

The season / week ended. I believe I read they need two days (not sure if it was one or two) to check everything and ban cheaters. Afterwards it should be up again and you should get your feathers =).

Edit: Feathers are already here? Was I that wrong? ._.

Well, the Arena's still closed, so who knows.

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I really like how they finally made Leo's title, "Gravity King", relevant in this game, since his Brynhildr has the Gravity effect at high health.

I wasn't aware he had that title.  What's that mean?

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I wasn't aware he had that title.  What's that mean?

Apparently it was "Gravity Master", not "King". Whoops. Anyway, it seems it's not referenced anywhere in the localization, but it definitely was in the Japanese promotional material.

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Apparently it was "Gravity Master", not "King". Whoops. Anyway, it seems it's not referenced anywhere in the localization, but it definitely was in the Japanese promotional material.

I'm not familiar with that term, either, does Gravity Master mean something other than its literal connotation?

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm not familiar with that term, either, does Gravity Master mean something other than its literal connotation?

Well, not really. He was given said title because of his fearsome magical prowess. He also mentions his ability to control gravity when he gives you gems on a mining spot in My Castle. It doesn't actually come into play in gameplay or story, unfortunately. But hey, now it's relevant again.

23 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well, not really. He was given said title because of his fearsome magical prowess. He also mentions his ability to control gravity when he gives you gems on a mining spot in My Castle. It doesn't actually come into play in gameplay or story, unfortunately. But hey, now it's relevant again.

I guess I must have missed that.

I really need a back-up Blue unit that's not a Flyer, preferably a mage.  Sadly my best option is 4* Nowi, but I really don't like Nowi.  I've also got 3* Robin, but I don't really feel like diverting feathers to promote his rarity, since I want to use my remaining feathers to promote my 4* to 5*.  Am I at a disadvantage in keeping Est as my only real Blue?  I had been using Florina, but she hasn't leveled Atk in like 10 levels and 23 Atk at level 26 isn't cutting it anymore, she struggled to even damage units she has WTA against.  It's sad, too since Florina was one of my best units before she got RNG screwed.

34 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I really need a back-up Blue unit that's not a Flyer, preferably a mage.  Sadly my best option is 4* Nowi, but I really don't like Nowi.  I've also got 3* Robin, but I don't really feel like diverting feathers to promote his rarity, since I want to use my remaining feathers to promote my 4* to 5*.  Am I at a disadvantage in keeping Est as my only real Blue?  I had been using Florina, but she hasn't leveled Atk in like 10 levels and 23 Atk at level 26 isn't cutting it anymore, she struggled to even damage units she has WTA against.  It's sad, too since Florina was one of my best units before she got RNG screwed.

Nowi is pretty solid if you also run a healer. A bit barebones in terms of utility, but has the 1-2 range counterattack. She also does Magic damage, so she's honestly what you need. What do you dislike about her?

Still waiting for Azura...

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Nowi is pretty solid if you also run a healer. A bit barebones in terms of utility, but has the 1-2 range counterattack. She also does Magic damage, so she's honestly what you need. What do you dislike about her?

Still waiting for Azura...

I'm not a fan of the 1000 year old loli that dresses like a tart but acts like a child trope.

I wish Tiki dealt Blue damage.

Just now, Rezzy said:

I'm not a fan of the 1000 year old loli that dresses like a tart but acts like a child trope.

I wish Tiki dealt Blue damage.

Lol, okay, whatever.

Depending on how much you need the coverage against Red, you could just drop Blue completely. Does your team really revolve around a Green character, or can your Red adequately handle fellow Reds? If you have strong Typeless attackers, they could also semi-fill that role by chipping/killing Reds.

4 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Lol, okay, whatever.

Depending on how much you need the coverage against Red, you could just drop Blue completely. Does your team really revolve around a Green character, or can your Red adequately handle fellow Reds? If you have strong Typeless attackers, they could also semi-fill that role by chipping/killing Reds.

My current team is Takumi (Bow), Camilla (Ax), Lilina (Red Mage), and Est (Lance).  It's worked pretty well, but Est gives me a double arrow weakness.  A Blue Mage Knight would be ideal, but I'm not sure if there are even any available.  Takumi's good at taking out just about everything, and Lilina is great, but slow, so if a fast physical unit hits her, she's a goner.

I've got a few others that I rotate in, depending on the enemy make-up, all are at least 4*

Maria (Staff)

Wrys (Staff), I've benched my healers, since after mid 20's Healing stinks

Nino (Green Mage)

Roy (Sword)

Barst (Ax)

Florina (Lance) I've benched her, now.  She fell behind in attack, and I've already got two flyers.

I could use Cavalry of some sort.  I have 4* Sully available, but I'd like to make my team a 2 Physical 2 Mage match-up, if possible.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

My current team is Takumi (Bow), Camilla (Ax), Lilina (Red Mage), and Est (Lance).  It's worked pretty well, but Est gives me a double arrow weakness.  A Blue Mage Knight would be ideal, but I'm not sure if there are even any available.  Takumi's good at taking out just about everything, and Lilina is great, but slow, so if a fast physical unit hits her, she's a goner.

I've got a few others that I rotate in, depending on the enemy make-up, all are at least 4*

Maria (Staff)

Wrys (Staff), I've benched my healers, since after mid 20's Healing stinks

Nino (Green Mage)

Roy (Sword)

Barst (Ax)

Florina (Lance) I've benched her, now.  She fell behind in attack, and I've already got two flyers.

I could use Cavalry of some sort.  I have 4* Sully available, but I'd like to make my team a 2 Physical 2 Mage match-up, if possible.

The fact that you have Takumi already lowers the need for a balanced setup by a lot lol. Since you don't have the resources for a balanced setup anyway, I recommend that your team focuses on keeping him strong and alive. Camilla is definitely worth keeping for a quick kill. I'd say Lillina is good to keep around, as she decimates most Armor units with Magic, the only class that remotely has a chance of surviving Takumi. However, the only truly relevant Armor in Arena is Hector, and unless you're confident she one-shots every time, Roy is a safer bet against Hector, as he does not need to be the initiator.

What other healers do you have? Healers with the Recover staff (Elise, Serra etc.) have decent healing at 15 HP, so they can stay relevant. Not familiar with Wrys though.

The only Mage Knight is Leo right now.

7 minutes ago, Hardin said:

There's an event on Twitter to get 10,000 retweets, and then all players will get 10,000 Hero Feathers!

Do you have to retweet yourself to get the feathers?  I don't have twitter.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

Do you have to retweet yourself to get the feathers?  I don't have twitter.

considering it says all players, i think it's safe to assume they mean all players

Nice, 10,000 feathers! That's enough to get Alfonse and Sharena up to 4* right away, if I can get the badges.

This has me wondering for the future, though. If the only way to ever get enough feathers for 4* - 5* promotions is through these huge events, and all the other feathers we get are just to help cover for lower-level promotions, that would create a rather weird meta.

How do so many people already have lv40's? I've been playing in all my spare time and only have low 20's........

Edited by immatx

16 minutes ago, immatx said:

How do so many people already have lv40's? I've been playing in all my spare time and only have low 20's........

Buying lots of Stamina potions, I suppose.  I've hit a Stamina wall, and my average level is 30, with playing most of the weekend.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Buying lots of Stamina potions, I suppose.  I've hit a Stamina wall, and my average level is 30, with playing most of the weekend.

Yeah, it climbed really fast. Less than 5 attacks per full charge once u get farther along. I hope they add a way to increase the max stamina cuz it's a bit ridiculous how long u have to wait for just a couple of attacks. 

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I'm using that Subaki from the trial map, and I adore him.  My goal is to give him every last ounce of favoritism, and have him be the missing blue link I couldn't pull.

12 hours ago, Elieson said:

So I may be coming up with the code for the game, to figure out just what determines stats and statgrowths. Fingers crossed that I can interpret what I'll be looking at.

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you need help~!