Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

4 minutes ago, KongDude said:

Can someone explain the Oboro hype to me? 

Let me explain with this screenshot:

tumblr_or93jec1ry1rql8cco2_1280.png

How I can not be so hype about her after she worked so hard to do this :D ?

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

If you do that, I will die happy

I downloaded an editor, if it works and doesn't have a virus, I'm gonna do it!!

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

21 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

ONE QUESTION:

Hide contents

WHO IS BEST GIRL!?!?!?

Hide contents

Answer that, and you will have your decision

*5 minutes later*

Spoiler

The deed is done. I choose...

Spoiler

...both? (I would've uploaded images of both but file size)

29 minutes ago, SniperGYS said:

Let me explain with this screenshot:

tumblr_or93jec1ry1rql8cco2_1280.png

How I can not be so hype about her after she worked so hard to do this :D ?

I downloaded an editor, if it works and doesn't have a virus, I'm gonna do it!!

If you post it here I'd love to see it!  My its a wonderful day when Oboro beats Hector. 

8 minutes ago, Falcom said:

You 5 star'd Nino AND Oboro?

You serious?

Or am I misunderstanding?

8 minutes ago, Falcom said:

You serious?

11 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You serious?

Yup. I had 40,000 feathers (thanks to tempest trials) but I wanted to save 20,000 for another time. Nino was going to be promoted anyways but I was like screw it! Why not both?! (Oboro would've eventually been promoted at some point later)

Edited by Falcom

I was planning on using my next 20,000 feathers to promote Tsubaki. But considering how useful he is in Tempest Trials right now, I don't want to put him back at level 1 right now. Instead, I'll wait to get 2,000 more feathers and promote my spare 3-star Cecilia so female Robin can get Gronnraven.

Just now, Falcom said:

Yup. I had 40,000 feathers (thanks to tempest trials) but I wanted to save 20,000 for another time. Nino was going to be promoted anyways but I was like screw it! Why not both?! (Oboro would've eventually been promoted at some point anyways)

Then that means:

You

Me

SniperGYS

and Anime27Arts

ALL HAVE A 5 STAR OBORO

BBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Clearly Arcanite forgot I also have a 5-star Oboro.

OH YEAH YOU TOO

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This is amazing

MFW FIVE PEOPLE HAVE A FIVE STAR OBORO

Spoiler

Spin!.gif.39cfd9d5e40c45cd591f76f863e0a1ef.gifSpin!.gif.39cfd9d5e40c45cd591f76f863e0a1ef.gifSpin!.gif.39cfd9d5e40c45cd591f76f863e0a1ef.gifSpin!.gif.39cfd9d5e40c45cd591f76f863e0a1ef.gifSpin!.gif.39cfd9d5e40c45cd591f76f863e0a1ef.gifSpin!.gif.39cfd9d5e40c45cd591f76f863e0a1ef.gifSpin!.gif.39cfd9d5e40c45cd591f76f863e0a1ef.gifSpin!.gif.39cfd9d5e40c45cd591f76f863e0a1ef.gifSpin!.gif.39cfd9d5e40c45cd591f76f863e0a1ef.gifSpin!.gif.39cfd9d5e40c45cd591f76f863e0a1ef.gifSpin!.gif.39cfd9d5e40c45cd591f76f863e0a1ef.gifSpin!.gif.39cfd9d5e40c45cd591f76f863e0a1ef.gifSpin!.gif.39cfd9d5e40c45cd591f76f863e0a1ef.gifSpin!.gif.39cfd9d5e40c45cd591f76f863e0a1ef.gifSpin!.gif.39cfd9d5e40c45cd591f76f863e0a1ef.gifSpin!.gif.39cfd9d5e40c45cd591f76f863e0a1ef.gif

So yeah Im pretty happy about that

If I were better at playing and winning feathers, I would make my other 3 Oboros a 5* too... But boy, I only have for one... Sadly I needed to use 2,000 for a skill promotion so Camus have some stuffs to play. But at the end of Arena season, one of that Oboros will become a 5* too.

PS: A fellow japanese shipper that I stalkfollow have a 5*Oboro too, and I have a friend that have one! I call her Oboro: "Zanaboro" or "Carrobo" because she has the carrot lance

9 minutes ago, Gustavos said:

If I wanted to make a 5 star Oboro, is +Def/-HP good?

Actually, as a member of team Nohr, I'd better not. With all that power she would kill me.

Mine is -HP, is not that much a problem for her, I still give her the +HP seal to "fix" it a bit

Oh the Irony... I just remembered that the 2000k feathers you get from the Legion Infernal GHB were going to go to promoting A!Tiki to give Xander Bonfire. The same A!Tiki I fed to him along with *4 Eliwood (+ATK also...) while trying to beat it because I thought I needed Glowing Ember + Axebreaker and then I beat it with Vantage and Blazing Light.

#Idiot

4 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Selena with her Def and Res switched (maybe sacrifice a bit more Atk for Def and Res) would be pretty close to my ideal Legion's Axe user. Something like 37/22/35/30/33 would basically be perfect. Fast enough to avoid being double attacked by most things, sturdy enough to survive a round of combat against a lot of things, and dumping Atk because you don't need Atk to be annoying by spreading Panic debuffs and being a Wings of Mercy beacon.

I was thinking of an axe Pegasus Knight Severa with 37 HP, 25 Atk, 35 Spd, 30 Def, and 30 Res instead. Severa technically does become Pegasus Knight in the Future Past ending and it would be pretty interesting to have an axe Pegasus Knight even if it makes no sense since Pegasus Knights can't use axes in Awakening. Only issue is that she'd be a weaker (offensively) Camilla, so that's an issue... Maybe she should be a sword flyer since we don't have one who's straight-up bulky, but then she'd continue her losing streak against her mom. :p

Anyway, are there many axe units who could end up with stats like that? The only ones I can think of are Libra and I had to check on this one: Echidna. Libra makes sense considering he's a War Cleric, but at the same time, he's more likely to be a bulkier Anna and a weaker Hawkeye rather than just overall bulky because he's a War Cleric.

Echidna supposedly has equal growths to defense and resistance, has high speed growth, and her attack looks fine, but her constitution is low for someone whose high weapon rank is in axes which were heavy weapons. I could see Echidna ending up with something like 40 HP, 26 Atk, 36 Spd, 28 Def, and 27 Res which is basically taking her base stats, doubling her attack and speed, adding 20 to defense and resistance, and putting the remaining BST / adding 5 to her base HP. It's not that great, but you could play around with it and do something like 37 HP, 28 Atk, 35 Spd, 29 Def, and 28 Res which would kind of make it closer to her base HP in Binding Blade -- 35 HP for an axe unit might be really low --, keeps it so her defense is 1 point ahead of her resistance, and she's still fast while also having decent attack. The hilarious part is if she has those stats, +Def, -Atk Echidna would literally be an axe Selena.

Other than those two, I don't know since I haven't played the other games. Maybe Rinkah?

So, who else is ready for the Dagger world to be shaken up? Daggers have the smallest amount of units (aside from Armors 6, spread across colors) and aside from Kagero they are entirely side units. Bow units can be made into death dealers but any unit aside from the aformentioned Kagero can potentially gimp a team. We should get a few new thieves with new weapons (inheritable though!) to upgrade their overall game. Just throwing some ideas out there. 

Spoiler

Sothe (FE9/10): Weapon: Baselard/13 MT: If unit's health is 50% or lower, proc Vantage. / -5 to enemy DEF and RES after combat. I could see Sothe be somewhat like Matthew albeit with a bit more attack, but with a bit less HP and more res. The Baselard would be true to form as the highest MT dagger in the game. Coupled with Vantage 2 and Sothe's high base STR,, he could be a particularly scary unit. Especially if you do something like Desperation in the B slot. He would probably have the highest strength of the dagger units, but the least speed.

Volke (FE9/10): Weapon: Peshkatz/11 MT: +4 Attack if unit initiates combat. -5 to Enemy DEF and RES after combat. Death Blow 2 is underwhelming sure, but buffing a units ATK at the same time is a pretty nice combination, particularly if Volke is danced, that's 9 additional damage. On top of that I'd give Volke the highest base speed in the game at 40. One speed above Lon Qu, in exchange he would have Hana tier defense and resistance but a high HP pool, around the 40-50s.

Lara (FE5): Weapon: Blessed Dagger+/7 MT: Unit restores 10 HP every fourth turn/If unit is attacked by foe using bow, daggers, magic, or staff, unit receives Def/Res+4. during combat. We've yet to see a thief that can debuff attack and speed, but to top it off, Lara would also be a dancer thief as a callback to her game. The only colorless unit that can give enemy units an additional turn. No drawback except against Raven tomes. Her HP pool would probably be kind of low but her defenses would be surprisingly sturdy. I see a high amount of res for her, a bit lower than Felicia and her defenses would be in the lower 20s with very high speed. Distant def would make her just a bit pesky as well coupled with her high speed. Probably would have Speed 3 and Renewal 3 at *5 just to be a douche.

Colm (FE8): Weapon: Stiletto+/9 MT: -1 to skill cooldown/+4 SPD if unit initiates combat. We've yet to see a killer dagger just yet. This would fix that nicely. Colm himself would probably be mild in all stat areas similar to Palla. For a skill I see Luna on him.

Patty (FE4) Kard+/8 MT: 5 to enemy ATK and SPD after combat. Unit receives +5 ATK and Speed after combat. We've yet to see a thief that can debuff attack and speed. Outside of that I'm not sure what type of skill patty would have, but I'm thinking Shade as a new skill for her. If the enemy AI has more then just her in their sights, they will always prioritize the other unit, even if that unit has WTA over her.

Julian (FE3/11) Firesweep Dagger+/10 MT: Enemies and unit cannot counter attack/-3 to enemy DEF and RES after combat. Firesweep weapons are officially a thing now, so eventually we will get a Firesweep dagger, it goes well with Julian's red color scheme. I see a character like Julian having fairly above average HP, Strength and Defense with less than stellar Speed and Resistance.

I'd go into details on bases and skills and all that, but I haven't thought that far ahead and plus this isn't the Create-A-Hero thread, I just want to start a discussion about the weakest class in the game.

Edited by Zeo

6 minutes ago, Zeo said:

So, who else is ready for the Dagger world to be shaken up? Daggers have the smallest amount of units (aside from Armors 6, spread across colors) and aside from Kagero they are entirely side units. Bow units can be made into death dealers but any unit aside from the aformentioned Kagero can potentially gimp a team. We should get a few new thieves with new weapons (inheritable though!) to upgrade their overall game. Just throwing some ideas out there. 

Hide contents

Sothe (FE9/10): Weapon: Baselard/13 MT: If unit's health is 50% or lower, proc Vantage. / -5 to enemy DEF and RES after combat. I could see Sothe be somewhat like Matthew albeit with a bit more attack, but with a bit less HP and more res. The Baselard would be true to form as the highest MT dagger in the game. Coupled with Vantage 2 and Sothe's high base STR,, he could be a particularly scary unit. Especially if you do something like Desperation in the B slot. He would probably have the highest strength of the dagger units, but the least speed.

Volke (FE9/10): Weapon: Peshkatz/11 MT: +4 Attack if unit initiates combat. -5 to Enemy DEF and RES after combat. Death Blow 2 is underwhelming sure, but buffing a units ATK at the same time is a pretty nice combination, particularly if Volke is danced, that's 9 additional damage. On top of that I'd give Volke the highest base speed in the game at 40. One speed above Lon Qu, in exchange he would have Hana tier defense and resistance but a high HP pool, around the 40-50s.

Lara (FE5): Weapon: Blessed Dagger+/7 MT: Unit restores 10 HP every fourth turn/If unit is attacked by foe using bow, daggers, magic, or staff, unit receives Def/Res+4. during combat. We've yet to see a thief that can debuff attack and speed, but to top it off, Lara would also be a dancer thief as a callback to her game. The only colorless unit that can give enemy units an additional turn. No drawback except against Raven tomes. Her HP pool would probably be kind of low but her defenses would be surprisingly sturdy. I see a high amount of res for her, a bit lower than Felicia and her defenses would be in the lower 20s with very high speed. Distant def would make her just a bit pesky as well coupled with her high speed. Probably would have Speed 3 and Renewal 3 at *5 just to be a douche.

Colm (FE8): Weapon: Stiletto+/9 MT: -1 to skill cooldown/+4 SPD if unit initiates combat. We've yet to see a killer dagger just yet. This would fix that nicely. Colm himself would probably be mild in all stat areas similar to Palla. For a skill I see Luna on him.

Patty (FE4) Kard+/8 MT: 5 to enemy ATK and SPD after combat. Unit receives +5 ATK and Speed after combat. We've yet to see a thief that can debuff attack and speed. Outside of that I'm not sure what type of skill patty would have, but I'm thinking Shade as a new skill for her. If the enemy AI has more then just her in their sights, they will always prioritize the other unit, even if that unit has WTA over her.

Julian (FE3/11) Firesweep Dagger+/10 MT: Enemies and unit cannot counter attack/-3 to enemy DEF and RES after combat. Firesweep weapons are officially a thing now, so eventually we will get a Firesweep dagger, it goes well with Julian's red color scheme. I see a character like Julian having fairly above average HP, Strength and Defense with less than stellar Speed and Resistance.

I'd go into details on bases and skills and all that, but I haven't thought that far ahead and plus this isn't the Create-A-Hero thread, I just want to start a discussion about the weakest class in the game.

Desperation doesn't mesh with Vantage.

3 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I know, doesn't matter if he doubles with high str and then still procs Vantage to finish you on enemy phase with the one hit. I looked into Desperation+Vantage doing 2 strikes or not back when I was researching Lyn.

Edited by Zeo

Just now, phineas81707 said:

It does though. Desperation also works at low health.

8 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Reveal hidden contents

I feel like the Firesweep Dagger would be pretty great if its debuff was stronger, though that'd just make anything not Firesweep Dagger, Deathly Daggers or Poison Dagger perhaps a bit useless...

1 minute ago, Zeo said:

I know, doesn't matter if he doubles with high str and then still procs Vantage to finish you on enemy phase with the one hit. I looked into Desperation+Vantage doing 2 strikes or not back when I was researching Lyn.

11 minutes ago, Zeo said:

He would probably have the highest strength of the dagger units, but the least speed.

Who's he doubling, Zephiel? Sophia?

Just now, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I was talking about the two skills, not the unit itself.

...The point remains. Zeo's goal of a unit that doubles you with Desperation and then Vantages you needs high speed in order to actually accomplish the Desperation step.

And Fury/Life & Death hardly help, because you need Close Counter if you want to Vantage units that get in your face.

12 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Who's he doubling, Zephiel? Sophia?

The slowest dagger user has 31 speed currently. If Sothe was the slowest, that would be 30 neutral and 33 at +Speed. He's still doubling plenty. On top of that the highest ATK would be 36 (Kagero's 35). Coupled with Baselard that's 49 MT, 52 if he's +ATK. Even if he's not doubling the whole cast, he's putting in plenty of work, especially with darting blow or Life and Death. Close counter sweetens the deal at the cost of doubling, but 52 attack without being hampered by WTD is still enough to kill some melee units. And that's not even factoring in specials like Moonbow or Luna.

Just reminded me there's also no Dagger Equivalent of Wo Dao+. But that's an idea for another time.

Edited by Zeo

7 minutes ago, Zeo said:

The slowest dagger user has 31 speed currently. If Sothe was the slowest, that would be 30 neutral and 33 at +Speed. He's still doubling plenty. On top of that the highest ATK would be 36 (Kagero's 35). Coupled with Baselard that's 49 MT, 52 if he's +ATK. Even if he's not doubling the whole cast, he's putting in plenty of work, especially with darting blow or Life and Death. Close counter sweetens the deal at the cost of doubling, but 52 attack without being hampered by WTD is still enough to kill some melee units. And that's not even factoring in specials like Moonbow or Luna.

Just reminded me there's also no Dagger Equivalent of Wo Dao+. But that's an idea for another time.

30 Spd can't even double Julia meng. He can prevent being doubled somewhat.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

30 Spd can't even double Julia meng. He can prevent being doubled somewhat.

30 Speed can double, among other units, such speed demons as Alfie, Genny, Cherche, Lilina. 33 bumps him up to units as fast as Mist and Fae.

He can't double Robin, Raigh, Narcian, and non-Brave Donnel tier.