Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

Completely off-topic:

My only problem with the theoretical existence of bow-knight Selena is that, unless she inherits her mother's absurd offenses for that particular version of herself, her stat spread would be basically unsalvageable. It'd end up something stupid like 35/22/35/28/24, which is bulky for a ranged horse, but also total crap stats.

Edit: If she does get Cordelia's offenses, though---we'd have a unit almost as good as Reinhardt, and that'd be completely broken if Reinhardt didn't already exist. (35/35 archer horse would have better offenses and player phase than Rein, marginally, but also far worse bulk---definitely couldn't run Rein's OHKO everything with Vantage build, for example.)

Edited by DehNutCase

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

15 minutes ago, ignis_z said:

I need help, I have roderick - speed , is Worth uploading him? I also have camus 4 stars, I spent 20 thousand feathers?

Unless your Roderick is +atk, his offence is worse then 5* Camus, so there's not a lot reason to invest in him unless you really like him.

14 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

With the horse buffs she'll have an effective 38 attack before the bow is factored in. Granted it's no Reinhardt. But do we really want a bow Reinhardt?

She's basically going to be Elise - trash without Hone, ELOHELL with Hone, Goadlike with Hone + Goad

Obviously any unit would work if you stack double goad + hone. Even +ATK Jagen could have Top Tier offense with Honed dual stack lol

Edited by JSND

8 hours ago, JSND said:

The bad news is were running of imoutos after Tana and Nanna arrives in FEH

The good new is the age of Adorable Little Brother is starting. My Boyd cant be this cute anyone? :Kappa:

There are plenty more in FE4, if I recall. All the child pairs are brother and sister. Can't remember who is younger and who is older out of them all, though (beside a few obvious ones xD )

4 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

There are plenty more in FE4, if I recall. All the child pairs are brother and sister. Can't remember who is younger and who is older out of them all, though (beside a few obvious ones xD )

Leif is a younger brother. COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT!

Edited by Vaximillian

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Leseee

Not including sublets excluding the one that i have not mentioned(Nanna is Jugdral's Queen of Incestuous relationship anyway), Larcei, Tinny, Fee, Rana, and Faval's sister

27 minutes ago, JSND said:

Leseee

Not including sublets excluding the one that i have not mentioned(Nanna is Jugdral's Queen of Incestuous relationship anyway), Larcei, Tinny, Fee, Rana, and Faval's sister

Not forgetting the clones, if we're counting those xD

Wonder if they'll ever get into Heroes... I doubt it, but you never know lol

Edit: Just realised that's what you meant by sublets ^.^''

Edited by Cute Chao

28 minutes ago, Silith13 said:

With the horse buffs she'll have an effective 38 attack before the bow is factored in. Granted it's no Reinhardt. But do we really want a bow Reinhardt?

22 neutral Atk would result in

• 25 Atk with +Atk (assuming 5 neutral Atk at level 1)
  • 32 Atk with Brave Bow+
  • 37 Atk with Life and Death 3
  • 43 Atk with Hone Cavalry

That's a total of 43/41 offenses. Alternatively, 40/44 with [+Spd].

Setsuna [+Atk] has 43/41 with Hone Spd 3. Setsuna [+Spd] has 40/44 with Hone Spd 3.

Setsuna [+Atk] has 46/41 with +3/4. Setsuna [+Spd] has 43/44 with +3/4.

Bride Cordelia [+Atk] has 53/39 with +3/4. Bride Cordelia [+Spd] has 50/42 with +3/4.

Olwen [+Atk] has 50/40 with Hone Cavalry. Olwen [+Spd] has 46/43 with Hone Cavalry.

Reinhardt [+Atk] has 56/24 with Hone Cavalry.

So not only would 22/35 base offenses make her worse than her direct competition (Bride Cordelia and Olwen), it makes her worse than Setsuna.

8 hours ago, Refa said:

Does she have Gronnblade (+ helps but isn't required and is a hefty investment anyways)?  Giving Olwen Blarrblade made training her way easier for me.

Nah, I'm sticking with a basic TA-Raven build. I don't normally run buffs compatible with blade tomes anyway.

46 minutes ago, Othin said:

Nah, I'm sticking with a basic TA-Raven build. I don't normally run buffs compatible with blade tomes anyway.

Well you need to hurry up and give her that Gronnblade tome lol

Those things make the world go round! Before people used Ragnarok to solve their problems, they used blade tomes!

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

When am I going to promote my Nino?

The real answer is, you should've promoted her about 60 years ago when the game first came out lol

Just now, Arcanite said:

The real answer is, you should've promoted her about 60 years ago when the game first came out lol

Honestly, I think she's been given a high priority since I summoned her.

I don't remember when this was exactly, but it was well after Klein, and I didn't get Klein on his banner.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well you need to hurry up and give her that Gronnblade tome lol

Those things make the world go round! Before people used Ragnarok to solve their problems, they used blade tomes!

I'll do it as soon as they release a character with Gronnblade who can be pulled at 5* and I pull two 5* versions of them. Actually three, since s!Camilla is first in line.

Of course, Nino can also potentially be pulled at 5* via certain focuses, so if I happen to pull from one of them and get multiple 5* copies of her, that would also work.

1 minute ago, JSND said:

I honestly think atm Cecilia with Raven+ is better than Gronnblade

You okay there buddy? XD

Any particular reason why you'd take colorless protection over what is essentially SUPER POWERS?

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Honestly, I think she's been given a high priority since I summoned her.

I don't remember when this was exactly, but it was well after Klein, and I didn't get Klein on his banner.

Well once you do promote her, your life will change dramatically for the better XD

3 minutes ago, Othin said:

I'll do it as soon as they release a character with Gronnblade who can be pulled at 5* and I pull two 5* versions of them. Actually three, since s!Camilla is first in line.

Of course, Nino can also potentially be pulled at 5* via certain focuses, so if I happen to pull from one of them and get multiple 5* copies of her, that would also work.

I saved to 60k just to use 40k of it as fodder XD

If you have a Nino, promote her, and sacrifice her lol Especially if her bane and boon suck anyway! But if you don't have a Nino, I guess your plan already works best for you heh

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

You okay there buddy? XD

Any particular reason why you'd take colorless protection over what is essentially SUPER POWERS?

Being able to ensure Cordelia match up everytime? Hell yeah i'm taking that over Gronnblade

Just now, JSND said:

Being able to ensure Cordelia match up everytime? Hell yeah i'm taking that over Gronnblade

I saw one Bride Cordelia in the arena today

Just one LOL you know who killed her?

NINO DID

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Well once you do promote her, your life will change dramatically for the better XD

+2/6/2/2/2 to the broken Nino she already is, and I already have a nearly identical Linde anyway. 'Dramatically' is pushing it.

Edited by phineas81707
How much extra Res Nino gets changes depending on her nature. My Nino will only get 2 Res.

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I saw one Bride Cordelia in the arena today

Just one LOL you know who killed her?

NINO DID

I mean i won't have issue with Cordelia if i run the best squad i can deploy, but that best squad have shit tons of Low BSTs so i won't be able to really run that on Arena

Edited by JSND

Just now, Arcanite said:

I saved to 60k just to use 40k of it as fodder XD

If you have a Nino, promote her, and sacrifice her lol Especially if her bane and boon suck anyway! But if you don't have a Nino, I guess your plan already works best for you heh

Oh, I have a Nino. But I'm saving most of my feathers for trying to get as many characters as possible to 5*. Promoting characters to 5* just for fodder is way too expensive, and I'm not made of feathers.