Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 hour ago, SniperGYS said:

I have... 26,000~something feathers... Do I use them to get more close to my dream of 4 copies of 5* Oboro a reallity or I use them in someone else? I was thinking in making Clarisse a 5* when she gets in too but, updating another Oboro sounds very tempting

And suppose they add Micaiah, Nephenee, Haar, Sothe — and you pull them at 3* – 4*. Won't you wish you had kept your feathers rather than go for 4 × Oboro?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

2 hours ago, GuiltyLove said:

Oh I definitely need a bone if you know what I mean

What the temperature like where you're at?  Because you sure sound thirsty.

4 hours ago, DraceEmpressa said:

my thoughts exactly XD. 

Like, Awakening/Fates only banner  like the Spring one still grated on me since they forgot the older fanbase, but the brides banner even more so because of the lack of males. if I had to choose between Awakening/Fates only and female only banner, I'd go with with the Awakening/Fates pandering  because of the presence of male fanservice. 

Not to say I'm against characters from the older games, but I'm still against all-female banner-exactly because of my experience with other gacha games. 

Honestly, there are 4 characters in each new banner- it's more than enough to put 1 male from an older game, 1 male from a  newer game, 1 female from an older game and 1 female from a newer game. It's a balanced amount to make both female and male fans happy as well both fans of older and newer games.. why IS can't do such a simple thing. *sigh* 

Such a thing feels so simple... I mean, I'd've full out whaled for grooms like I did for the bunny boys quite happily. As it was, I pretty much stopped playing the game as I just hated the sudden turn to onesided pandering, before they brought out TT and reignited my need to gain all the prizes. I'm no longer anticipating future banners, though, and that's part of the enjoyment lost. I'm somewhat dreading a summer banner full of females, even if I keep telling myself they wouldn't do it again... 

4 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I don't know if the SF Forums are a good indicator or not, but it seems a sizable amount of females post here versus the rest of the games' subforums.  So, it's not like 90% males or anything here.  It would be good to throw females a bone with the fanservice.

I agree, there is a big female following for FE... but does anyone know the true figures for male vs female? So far, a male hasn't won the gauntlets and I think females got at least 2x or 3x the votes that males did in the CYL polls, so it might indicate some of the difference (not saying females wouldn't vote for females and vice versa, but it's a little bit of a popularity indication, at least). 

Oh well. I got Rody this banner, and he's one of my pretty boy favourites, so who knows. Might be lucky :D 

Speedo Camus, yes please xD 

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

It's like 82 with 42% humidity. It sucks

I’ve no idea how hot 82 °F is but it’s been 32 to 36 °C here the whole week, and will probably stay so until August.

The climate here is six months of freezing hell, two months of mud and shit, two months of burning hell, two months of mud and shit, rinse and repeat.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

I’ve no idea how hot 82 °F is but it’s been 32 to 36 °C here the whole week, and will probably stay so until August.

The climate here is six months of freezing hell, two months of mud and shit, two months of burning hell, two months of mud and shit, rinse and repeat.

Feel free to kill me if I live there. 30 C is 86 F so 36 C would destroy me

Cold is way more fun. I love 0 C/32 F

Edited by GuiltyLove

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Cold is way more fun. I love 0 C/32 F

How about −40 °C though? Granted, the average is −25 to −35 in winter, but I’ve experienced temperature as low as −48 once or twice.
My parents say there was −52 °C once.

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I agree, there is a big female following for FE... but does anyone know the true figures for male vs female? So far, a male hasn't won the gauntlets and I think females got at least 2x or 3x the votes that males did in the CYL polls, so it might indicate some of the difference (not saying females wouldn't vote for females and vice versa, but it's a little bit of a popularity indication, at least). 

Oh well. I got Rody this banner, and he's one of my pretty boy favourites, so who knows. Might be lucky :D 

Speedo Camus, yes please xD 

I don't know if female vs male unit popularity level is a good gauge.  I've got favorites of both sexes, I've got Leo and Soren, but I also really like Est, Nino, and Titania among others.  There's very few of my favorite units that I like romantically.

Sexual preference seems to be a bit overplayed as a favorite unit indicator.  Me saying I like both might just prove your point, though.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

I didn't know Siberia ever got that hot. 

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I didn't know Siberia ever got that hot. 

Oh, it easily gets very hot here. Yearly temperature swings are massive. From −40 °C in winter to +40 °C in summer is a usual sight, I kid you not.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

How about −40 °C though? Granted, the average is −25 to −35 in winter, but I’ve experienced temperature as low as −48 once or twice.

I will probably pass on that, tbh

Equal-opportunity fanservice, everybody! Even as a straight guy I have nothing against hunks in trunks. Now, IS/Nintendo/whoever, make Speedo Camus happen.

11 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I will probably pass on that, tbh

Bet you would!

Just now, Vaximillian said:

Equal-opportunity fanservice, everybody! Even as a straight guy I have nothing against hunks in trunks. Now, IS/Nintendo/whoever, make Speedo Camus happen.

Please be sure to send tissues my way to help stop my massive nosebleeds once this happens

28 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

The thing about cold weather is that I can always put on another layer of clothing. The thing about hot weather is that I cannot take off another layer of clothing when I have no clothing on.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

The thing about cold weather is that I can always put on another layer of clothing. The thing about hot weather is that I cannot take off another layer of clothing when I have no clothing on.

This is EXACTLY why cold weather is better than hot weather!

Summer was a mistake. It should never have existed

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

The thing is I’d rather not deal with extremes. Too hot is too hot, and too cold is too cold. Too cold is still a bit more bearable indeed but hey.

I struggle with cold more than hot. I don't know if I have bad circulation, but I don't like my nose covered and it seems like if that's cold, I get a headache. I also struggle to keep my feet warm, although sometimes thermal socks and slippers can help ^.^ Heating is expensive, whereas opening the windows (for what little it can do) doesn't cost me anything xD 

That being said, I'm in England, so hot weather is very rarely overly hot... 

Cold weather always feels too blisteringly cold for my liking, though -.- I am not a cold fan.

Edited by Cute Chao

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

I struggle with cold more than hot. I don't know if I have bad circulation, but I don't like my nose covered and it seems like if that's cold, I get a headache. Heating is expensive, whereas opening the windows (for what little it can do) doesn't cost me anything xD 

That being said, I'm in England, so hot weather is very rarely overly hot... 

Cold weather always feels too blisteringly cold for my liking, though -.- I am not a cold fan.

It was uncomfortably hot last weekend though. I normally sleep from about 3am – 9am so stamina replenishes at the same time as my duelling swords without using stamina drinks or whatever, but I couldn't sleep at all in that heat.

Edited by Wanda

1 minute ago, Wanda said:

It was uncomfortably hot last weekend though. I normally sleep from about 3am – 9am so stamina replenishes at the same time as my duelling swords, but I couldn't sleep at all in that heat.

I got sunburned... I didn't expect the sun to get so overpowering... 

Apart from that, I loved it. My living room is pretty cool since the sun never hits it, so I got to ride it out nicely :) 

I think my cats melted, though...

Just now, Cute Chao said:

I got sunburned... I didn't expect the sun to get so overpowering... 

Apart from that, I loved it. My living room is pretty cool since the sun never hits it, so I got to ride it out nicely :) 

I think my cats melted, though...

I was a little bit burned on my left arm but nowhere else. I felt like Shirou in Heaven's Feel.