eclipse

Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

19088 posts in this topic

I'm doing my infantry quest, and, okay, what the literal fuck?

Spoiler

sZUU2Ym.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm doing my infantry quest, and, okay, what the literal fuck?

Hector × 3 Clairs is now canon. He is a big guy, he can take their triangle attack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heh, Hector's Angels. 

If only there was a unit in Fire Emblem named Charlie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm doing my infantry quest, and, okay, what the literal fuck?

I've had that happen to me before as well except it was a trio of Fredericks on Xander's story map (Ch. 2-5).

While we're talking about strange shit in the Training Tower, I saw a Kagero with a max HP of 18 in the 9th stratum the other day. There was also a Mae with just 7 Defense in the same encounter and, no, she didn't have Life and Death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Heh, Hector's Angels. 

If only there was a unit in Fire Emblem named Charlie.

I hope the eventual Charlie will be a dragon rider.

Unrelated, but do cavalry in the main games suffer movement penalties over forest? I've played Heroes and Advance Wars so much I can't remember anymore- and while I have played Echoes, I haven't used cavalry much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, phineas81707 said:

I hope the eventual Charlie will be a dragon rider.

Unrelated, but do cavalry in the main games suffer movement penalties over forest? I've played Heroes and Advance Wars so much I can't remember anymore- and while I have played Echoes, I haven't used cavalry much.

Yes. Cavs would have to spend three of their movement to enter 1 space of forest, compared to the 2 movement infantry would have to spend. But since cavs had more movement than infantry, it pretty much balances out to where they can move about the same distance per turn. The bigger hindrance were mountain tiles. Cavs could not cross them at all, though the promoted paladins gain the ability to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm doing my infantry quest, and, okay, what the literal fuck?

A few weeks after Heroes came out, I ran into 3 Hectors in the tenth stratum. I didn't bother trying.

Edit: Just remembered I screen capped it.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170222-232522.thumb.png.5ffcc9604b567d010669505a4864387c.png

 

Edited by KongDude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

I hope the eventual Charlie will be a dragon rider.

Unrelated, but do cavalry in the main games suffer movement penalties over forest? I've played Heroes and Advance Wars so much I can't remember anymore- and while I have played Echoes, I haven't used cavalry much.

Yes. IIRC they basically took the ruling from AW and slap it on FE

 

I find it kinda funny how FE and AW is the exact reverse in Cavalry vs Infantry balance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JSND said:

Yes. IIRC they basically took the ruling from AW and slap it on FE

 

I find it kinda funny how FE and AW is the exact reverse in Cavalry vs Infantry balance

Nah, not really. Infantry are important, but they're weak and have low movement, so you've got to defend them while they capture properties. Properties being the main reason to bring them- that, and they're dirt cheap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, phineas81707 said:

Nah, not really. Infantry are important, but they're weak and have low movement, so you've got to defend them while they capture properties. Properties being the main reason to bring them- that, and they're dirt cheap.

I mean in AW numbers trump everything and Infantry and mech spam is the ultimate way to reach that 

I guess not if you want to S Rank but i remember having difficulty in AW2 Colin intro map before i realize all you need to do is buy 9000 infantry and spam Colins CO power and they can do nothing against that

 

AWDS infantry spam is even more hilarious since iirc 5 Infantry is enough to charge Sensei's COP and that gave you even more infantry but thats because Sensei is the second best CO in the game i guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imma slap Panic Ploy on my defense team Celica, and this is going to be good. Fuck you Luke.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I kinda wonder whens the next banner going to come out? 2 more weeks? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JSND said:

I kinda wonder whens the next banner going to come out? 2 more weeks? 

The New Mystery banner runs out on the 30th. It’s reasonable to expect a new one then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.