You've been visited by a snarky sark!

Sarki Soliloquy

Hello there, Serenes Forest! You may call me Sarki. I kind of go all over the place here on the Internet, but I would doubt anyone in the FE fandom knows me from Miiverse or Twitter. I'm something of a wandering artist. I've spent the last few years backboning my portfolio by drawings digital art on a scantly-admired platform called Miiverse. But with that service probably ending soon - as with coinciding with the new year - 2017 will be the first time I really expand my talents by exploring other programs & platforms!

Fire Emblem has catapulted to becoming one of my favorite franchises of all time ever since I picked up Awakening in 2011. I remember staying up until dawn delving into the captivating milieu of Akaneia's fantasy world, whimsical characters, engrossing gameplay, and plenty more. I was meaning to get into the series for a long time, but Awakening was love at first sight. :wub:

I joined Serenes Forest just after the Fire Emblem Direct - as now more than ever I've been yearning to discuss the FE series in greater context. Tell you what, I have aspirations to make a Fire Emblem of my own some day. But that shouldn't be surfacing for a few years. It'll be nice to get to know you lot! (BTW, I'm Nohrian scum. Hoshido can lick the sod off my soles for all I care.)

Welcome to the Forest, Sarki!

I'm from no side. So I guess we're cool?

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

PS: You've been visited by Jyosua? Hell, that's collector.