No Pair-Up?

3 hours ago, mikethepokemaster said:

You know some people play Fire Emblem for the supports right so if there aren't any than the sales might take a hit and hear the story is bare bones and plus people like to ship characters and this already has set pairings so another hit. I thin the reason why they are releasing a main line fire emblem right after Echoes is partly because it been three years since Fate and if the game tanks in sales and reviews they have back up games with the mechanics people love with the Fire Emblem Switch. Personally I don't think will tank but if the games doesn't have supports and marrige it might lose sales.

Oh I was only speaking for myself I would prefer supports are in the game I think there will be... they were in New Mystery I'm pretty sure they'll be in this one. But if they aren't included I'm still buying the game is all I was saying.  

I hope the game does well sincerely I want to see a remakes of the Judgral games and Binding Blade be brought West as well.  Though I am looking forward to the game itself because it is very unique, I am excited to playing this franchise's version of Zelda 2 without the clunky menus that made it impossible for me before.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Locke087 said:

Oh I was only speaking for myself I would prefer supports are in the game I think there will be... they were in New Mystery I'm pretty sure they'll be in this one. But if they aren't included I'm still buying the game is all I was saying.  

I hope the game does well sincerely I want to see a remakes of the Judgral games and Binding Blade be brought West as well.  Though I am looking forward to the game itself because it is very unique, I am excited to playing this franchise's version of Zelda 2 without the clunky menus that made it impossible for me before.

Me too, I want to see two games get remake I tried the Judgral game it was good but never could make past the 1st chapter to dated. Blazing blade I want a remake hopefully that includes Mark partly because I like the Avatar and I want to wifu Lyn forgive me for my wifu trash moment.