Artist/Character Designer for FE Switch

nyainou

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ That looks amazing.

I don't know if Kinu Nishimura has been mentioned yet, she has worked on various Capcom like Breath of Fire, Street Fighter and other games like Code of Princess, Virtue's Last Reward, Culdcept Revolt, etc. i love her artstyle, and the way she draws the anatomy of different characters.

PenekoR would be a good choice as well. they've done a lot of cipher art that looks great and have done some work for fe heroes as well. Plus i love the art they did for legault...

On 6/6/2018 at 12:04 PM, Geneolgia said:

I don't know if Kinu Nishimura has been mentioned yet, she has worked on various Capcom like Breath of Fire, Street Fighter and other games like Code of Princess, Virtue's Last Reward, Culdcept Revolt, etc. i love her artstyle, and the way she draws the anatomy of different characters.

Wow, I love that artist's way of drawing proportions and how expressive her characters are! If she's the new artist, she's probably going to get the same amount of flak for risque female characters and get blamed for the design direction as Kozaki despite how well they both draw, since the vocal ones around here shake at the slight thought and inch of cleavage and skin a new female character shows.

12 hours ago, thanny said:

Wow, I love that artist's way of drawing proportions and how expressive her characters are! If she's the new artist, she's probably going to get the same amount of flak for risque female characters and get blamed for the design direction as Kozaki despite how well they both draw, since the vocal ones around here shake at the slight thought and inch of cleavage and skin a new female character shows.

Yeah i agree, imo it adds to a character's design, but sadly it can be a controversial, but just now that i was scrolling again through her art i noticed she made a Shadow Dragon artwork So we can imagine how FE with her would look like:

32af7ed0adb2a9a42cfa94601b5b0809.jpg

(dang i like ripped Marth)

Though a more detailed style like would be more fitting.

7 hours ago, Geneolgia said:

Yeah i agree, imo it adds to a character's design, but sadly it can be a controversial, but just now that i was scrolling again through her art i noticed she made a Shadow Dragon artwork So we can imagine how FE with her would look like:

(dang i like ripped Marth)

Though a more detailed style like would be more fitting.

The few curvy/revealing female characters in Fates adds more diversity to the cast, it's not like they're taking up the whole cast like what happened to Xenoblade Chronicles 2.

Wow, that piece is beautiful! I'm not a fan of the older Fire Emblem aesthetics but I love her take on these characters. This might be the first time I find Marth sexually attractive, and look at how adorable Young Tiki is! I personally find more charm in more simplistic styles, the dude's arms and legs are a bit too detailed for my liking.

Thank you for letting me know the artist's name! I've seen her work frequently, but just never knew her.