Voice actors [Scattered Fang complete]

SatsumaFSoysoy

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

As far as the Japanese VAs for the newcomers goes, it's apparently: 

Elincia: Juri Takita
Nephenee: Makiko Ohmoto
Oscar: Junji Majima

They're really putting Junji Majima to work. He has like five or six characters now.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

They're really putting Junji Majima to work. He has like five or six characters now.

Oscar would only be his fourth role actually. Papenbrook, who once again finds himself sharing a role with Majima, is also up to four roles now. This is also the third eyes-always-closed guy he's voiced now after Henry and Kamui.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

Oscar would only be his fourth role actually. Papenbrook, who once again finds himself sharing a role with Majima, is also up to four roles now. This is also the third eyes-always-closed guy he's voiced now after Henry and Kamui.

Oh wait, you're right... Lol. Though if he gets to keep his BK role he'd be up to five I guess. I'm from the future

49 minutes ago, Fei Mao said:

UpsibnB.pngSource

Looks like ENG BK is voiced by Robert Clotworthy probably most known as Jim Raynor from Starcraft.

This is Jimmy, Raiders roll

JP Neph is pretty great

Always nice to see some new actors introduced to FE. 

I honestly really like that aspect of Heroes so far. With so many characters, there's bound to be new actors introduced.

2 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

Always nice to see some new actors introduced to FE. 

I honestly really like that aspect of Heroes so far. With so many characters, there's bound to be new actors introduced.

I agree, it's definitely nice to see some new less known actors, I know you're a ENG dub guy, but for me I really JP Jagen, Cecilia, and Lilina even though their VAs don't haven't done much VA works.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow they got some high profile JP VAs for this banner, wonder who does the voice for Arya. Maybe Yoko Hikasa

Tiltyu - Houko Kuwashima
Deidre - Kikuko Inoue
Sigurd - Toshiyuki Morikawa

2 minutes ago, Fei Mao said:

Wow they got some high profile JP VAs for this banner, wonder who does the voice for Arya. Maybe Yoko Hikasa

Tiltyu - Houko Kuwashima
Deidre - Kikuko Inoue
Sigurd - Toshiyuki Morikawa

Houko Kuwashima voiced Sango in Inuyasha, Tomoyo in Clannad, and Elma in Xenoblade X

Kikuko Inoue voiced Kasumi Tendo in Ranma 1/2, Belldandy in Oh My Goddess, Lust in Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, and The Boss in Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater (basically she's the official voice of moms in anime)

Toshiyuki Morikawa voiced Dante in the Devil May Cry series, Ryuu in the F Zero anime, Naraku in Inuyasha, Kira Yoshikage in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable, Katsuya Jounouchi (Joey Wheeler) in Yu-Gi-Oh!, Griffith in Berserk, Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII, Ryu from Street Fighter, and Leon Kennedy from Resident Evil

So Tailtiu did some notable roles, Deirdre is everyone's mom, and Sigurd is a villain.

22 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

And then they give her Fir's statline too

You asked for this

NPiNflX.jpg

We'll see, or maybe she'll get Athena's statline instead if the prediction is true.

8 minutes ago, The Geek said:

Houko Kuwashima voiced Sango in Inuyasha, Tomoyo in Clannad, and Elma in Xenoblade X

Kikuko Inoue voiced Kasumi Tendo in Ranma 1/2, Belldandy in Oh My Goddess, Lust in Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, and The Boss in Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater (basically she's the official voice of moms in anime)

Toshiyuki Morikawa voiced Dante in the Devil May Cry series, Ryuu in the F Zero anime, Naraku in Inuyasha, Kira Yoshikage in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Diamond is Unbreakable, Katsuya Jounouchi (Joey Wheeler) in Yu-Gi-Oh!, Griffith in Berserk, Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII, Ryu from Street Fighter, and Leon Kennedy from Resident Evil

So Tailtiu did some notable roles, Deirdre is everyone's mom, and Sigurd is a villain.

( *• ̀ω•́ )b

Edited by Fei Mao

And according to FE Wiki the Japanese VAs are

Spoiler

Arvis:  Show Hayami (Tohsaka Tokiomi in Fate/Zero, Vanilla Ice in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders, Ghetsis in Pokemon Generations)

Ayra:  Ai Orikasa (Quatre Raberba Winner in Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, Genius Sage in Tales of Symphonia, Young Marth in the Fire Emblem OVA, and Mega Man)

Arden:  Toru Okawa (Same as Valter) 

7 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Say, anyone know of Brina Palencia's prior works? This is the first I've personally heard of her knowingly.

Aside from the listed Tony Tony Chopper, she's also Chiaotzu from DBZ Kai onwards, Gasai Yuno from Mirai Nikki, and Mad Moxxi from Borderlands, among others.

Actually y'know what, I'm gonna list her as Mad Moxxi instead, since it's more likely people have heard a non-dub voice than a dub one.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

1 hour ago, The Geek said:

And according to FE Wiki the Japanese VAs are

Reveal hidden contents

Arvis:  Show Hayami (Tohsaka Tokiomi in Fate/Zero, Vanilla Ice in JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Stardust Crusaders, Ghetsis in Pokemon Generations)

Ayra:  Ai Orikasa (Quatre Raberba Winner in Mobile Suit Gundam Wing, Genius Sage in Tales of Symphonia, Young Marth in the Fire Emblem OVA, and Mega Man)

Arden:  Toru Okawa (Same as Valter) 

Wow Shou Hayami and Ai Orikasa as well, that's really cool.

On 10/16/2017 at 4:57 AM, NoirCore said:

Say, anyone know of Brina Palencia's prior works? This is the first I've personally heard of her knowingly.

I know her as Juvia Loxar from Fairy Tail, though she's in a lot of different things.

On 16.10.2017 at 3:23 PM, SatsumaFSoysoy said:
  Hide contents

I'm not entirely sure if I should put Arvis in, since he hasn't been shown in any form outside of the datamine yet.

So Arvis got released. Didn’t take long!

• 4 weeks later...

So....a few surprises here.

Lute: Brina Palencia

Joshua: Todd Haberkorn

Dorcas: Uncredited (no idea who it could be)

And in a bit of surprise, Lani Minella returns as Mia, the first actor from the PoR/RD days to return for this game.

Edited by Sentinel07