Voice actors [Scattered Fang complete]

SatsumaFSoysoy

2 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

With the introduction of Linus and Canas, we now have two new VAs who I never heard of, Joe Brogie and Joe Zieja respectively. Not sure if these guys are new or if this is more pseudonym cheekiness.

Joe Zieja is not an alias. He voiced Fox McCloud in Star Fox Zero: The Battle Begins and was Zenyatta in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders.

Joe Brogie is a relatively new actor.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

Joe Zieja is not an alias. He voiced Fox McCloud in Star Fox Zero: The Battle Begins and was Zenyatta in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders.

Joe Brogie is a relatively new actor.

Joe Brogie voiced Donatello in Injustice 2. Yes, it's that Donatello of all people, and I had no idea that the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles got to be in Injustice 2 until just now.

Edited by Larverto

On 6/16/2018 at 3:58 PM, Hero_Lucina said:

Why does Canas' and Linus' VAs sound so familiar and I can't put my finger on it

Canas and Linus' voice actors are Joe Zieja and Joe Brogie, respectively. Both are newcomers in the voice acting industry, from what I know.

I just wanted to pop in here with some news. Apparently new evidence has been brought forth in regards to Felicia, Setsuna, Marisa, and Catria's VA.  

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/video-games/Fire-Emblem-Fates/Felicia/

http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=143250#post143250

So apparently, Connor Kelly-Eiding is the true VA behind these characters. Funny how the name we all thought was an alias was actually a real name.

Edited by Sentinel07

14 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

So apparently, Connor Kelly-Eiding is the true VA behind these characters. Funny how the name we all thought was an alias was actually a real name.

Amazing. BTVA sleuths are the best.

• 4 weeks later...

None of the five newcomers from Awakening got recast.
Olivia is still Karen Strassman, Sumia is still an uncredited Eden Riegel, Maribelle is still Melissa Fahn, Libra is still Cindy Robinson, and Walhart is still Richard Epcar.

11 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

None of the five newcomers from Awakening got recast.
Olivia is still Karen Strassman, Sumia is still an uncredited Eden Riegel, Maribelle is still Melissa Fahn, Libra is still Cindy Robinson, and Walhart is still Richard Epcar.

Interesting how Eden went from Claudia Lenz as Kana to just flat out uncredited here.

This must be her brother, the Emmy award-winning Sam Riegel's doing. He's become so engrossed with power from the Emmy that he feels he cannot let his family outshine him, and now he's on a path of conquest to take over the whole world with silly advertisement skits.

• 1 month later...

Don’t mind me. We got fresh meat after a couple months of regulars!

Lewyn is voiced by Steve Staley while Silvia is voiced by Laura Post. Not very familiar with either, but I know they’re not pseudonyms after researching them.

Joe Zieja also returns to voice Jamke. 

58 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Lewyn is voiced by Steve Staley while Silvia is voiced by Laura Post. Not very familiar with either, but I know they’re not pseudonyms after researching them.

Laura Post is Primrose in Octopath and Valentine in Skullgirls. The latter was quite some years ago, actually.

20 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Laura Post is Primrose in Octopath and Valentine in Skullgirls. The latter was quite some years ago, actually.

Oh, that’s neat. I never played Octopath (though I have heard of it), and Skullgirls only sounds vaguely familiar. She sounds great too, as does Steve Staley.

All that’s left is Ethlyn, who may or may not get an brand new VA.

For Japanese VAs

Lewyn is voiced by Takehito Koyasu (obligatory Koyasu character for FE4 filled in)

Quan is voiced by Kenichi Suzumura (Kakashi from Naruto)

Silvia is voiced by Yukana (formerly Nogami Yukana) who is Meiling in Cardcaptor Sakura and CC in Code Geass

1 minute ago, The Geek said:

For Japanese VAs

Lewyn is voiced by Takehito Koyasu (obligatory Koyasu character for FE4 filled in)

Quan is voiced by Kenichi Suzumura (Kakashi from Naruto)

Silvia is voiced by Yukana (formerly Nogami Yukana) who is Meiling in Cardcaptor Sakura and CC in Code Geass

Kenichi Suzumura is definitely not Kakashi lol.

2 hours ago, SilvertheShadow said:

Steve has a very long history.

Neji Hyuga (Naruto)

Toshiro Hitstugaya (Bleach)

Houka Inumuta (Kill la Kill)

McGillis Fareed (MSG: Iron Blooded Orphans)

Fiore DeRosa (Bravely Default)

He's been around a long time.

42 minutes ago, The Geek said:

And Ethlyn's Japanese VA is Yumi Kakazu who also voiced Hisui in Lunar Legend Tsukihime and Anzu/Tea in YuGiOh!

Magical Sapphire in Prisma Illya from the third season onwards. (I miss Matsuki Miyu...)

The newest batch of Fates characters wasn’t recast.

Ophelia is still Angela Marie Volpe, Nina is still Natalie Lander under the Liv Strander alias, Silas is still uncredited Antony Del Rios, and Flora is still Julie Ann Taylor.

4 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

We just got one recast.

Patrick Seitz is now voicing Garon. Guess he's taking over Travis's roles now.

What is going on with Travis Willingham? First Camus in SoV and now Garon. I hope he wasn’t did in with unions like Erin Fitzgerald was.