Voice actors [Scattered Fang complete]

SatsumaFSoysoy

I can totally see Steve Blum voicing almost any of the slick/cool Myrmidon characters; Rutger, Joshua, Karel, Navarre... yeah.

Let's not forget that Spike Spencer was also Excellus in Awakening, heh. He was also Ringabel in Bravely Default as I recall, so he has a pretty good voice range, it seems like. There are lots of characters he could potentially be, but I could def see Franz. 

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Are you certain that Lani Minella (voiced Pit in Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Earthbound's Lucas as heard in the Super Smash Bros. series) voiced Lyn for Fire Emblem Heroes? Lyn's English voice in Fire Emblem Heroes (from the little heard from her in the trailer) sounds drastically different from how Minella voiced Lyn in the English version of Super Smash Bros. Brawl/4 (in Smash Bros., Lyn sounds much older than how a 15-19 year old girl typically sounds).

Makiko Ohmoto also provides the voice of Viridi in the Japanese version of Kid Icarus Uprising and Super Smash Bros. 4 as well as Earthbound's Ness as heard in the Super Smash Bros. series.

As written at the very top of the post, italics are currently guesses based on previous games, or Smash. Lyn's voice actresses in Smash were Makiko Omoto and Lani Minella.

Simply put, I don't know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuulksGCeRI

We get some confirmation on some VAs! Looks like the Awakening/Fates cast reprises their role (save for Elise's VA?), but we do get to hear three characters whose VAs hadn't been confirmed until now!

Nino: Sarah Blandy

Linde: Julie Ann Taylor

Jeorge: Mick Wingert

HOLY SHIT LINDE IS IN THIS GAME

I THOUGHT I RECOGNIZED HER IN THE FIRST THING BUT I THOUGHT IT COULD BE SOMEONE ELSE

10/10 BEST GAME

in all seriousness her voice is really good and fitting I am glad a character I love so much got such a good voice 

jeorge's voice was cool too although I have no idea why they chose jeorge of all fucking people over takumi or something

the only character here whose voice i really don't like is actually frederick's 

it's the same voice actor but he sounds completely different??? i can't quite place what's different about it but he sounded a lot less... intimidating? than in awakening. here he does not sound as good and i don't know why

Edited by unique

Just now, unique said:

jeorge's voice was cool too although I have no idea why they chose jeorge of all fucking people over takumi or something

Takumi's already been confirmed in the game since FE Heroes was announced... FE Heroes pretty much included every character from every game, including NPCs and villains.

takumi was just an example though jeorge just sort of seems like a weird pick regardless

there are so many other archers they could've chosen from

i guess jeorge was kinda significant in fe3? maybe that's why

1 minute ago, unique said:

takumi was just an example though jeorge just sort of seems like a weird pick regardless

there are so many other archers they could've chosen from

i guess jeorge was kinda significant in fe3? maybe that's why

Every character that can be voted on in the Choose Your Legends ballot is basically already confirmed to be in the game.

As for voices, Nino and Linde sound great!

Sarah Blandy is quickly becoming a favorite actress for me.

Not only was she great as Midori and Kagero but now she's voicing Nino, my favorite mage in the series? Nice!

Edit: Also, I gotta say, Senri Kita's artwork for Ryoma is divine.

Edited by Sentinel07

Just now, Roflolxp54 said:

Every character that can be voted on in the Choose Your Legends ballot is basically already confirmed to be in the game.

i kinda doubt that but anyway what i meant was why they chose to show him in the trailer

all the other characters seemed like fairly popular ones aside from maybe linde

8 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Why does Nino just get destroyed right after getting introduced? Thanks IS.

Also, Elise attacked with a staff?

I have the same question...

Why was just (and specifically) her?

1 minute ago, Sentinel07 said:

Well it obviously does more than that considering she took out the enemy she was facing with it.

Probably something more simple since status staves like Freeze would be OP in a 4v4 deathmatch on a 6x8 grid.

14 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

Probably something more simple since status staves like Freeze would be OP in a 4v4 deathmatch on a 6x8 grid.

She straight up did damage with it. Maybe staff users can bonk people like in Tellius.

Updated OP.

2 hours ago, unique said:

i kinda doubt that but anyway what i meant was why they chose to show him in the trailer

all the other characters seemed like fairly popular ones aside from maybe linde

2 hours ago, Nimue said:

Jeorge! One of my faves!

I like both his Japanese and English voices.

Can I just say I love that both of these posts were back to back lol

2 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

You know...I just noticed something.

Stephanie Sheh's voice for Tharja is more like her Rhajat voice this time, compared to the more lighter voice she had in Awakening.

Might be that she was more used to doing that voice and forgot what she sounded like in Awakening? Maybe she's 'developing the performance'? IDK.

1 hour ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Also, Elise attacked with a staff?

Yeah I noticed that too lol. I wonder if staves will even be able to heal, then =w= Or maybe they just deal very small, effectively inconsequential amounts of damage, like in Tellius....? Meaning Elise would probably be overleveled relative to the dude she killed in order for that to work? IDK I'm just spitballin'