Voice actors [Scattered Fang complete]

SatsumaFSoysoy

6 minutes ago, BZL8 said:

I don't know if this has anything to do with it, but the English voice recording for "Fates" was done at the recording studio Formosa Interactive, whereas the English voice recording for both "Heroes" and "NieR: Automata" was done at Cup of Tea Productions. Perhaps it's a credits thing among different recording studios? I am not in the know though.

Well, it used to Conner Kelley with the "e" before Marisa. I don't think that's why.

• Replies 689
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well, it used to Conner Kelley with the "e" before Marisa. I don't think that's why.

Apparently in the "Echoes" credits, it is listed as "Connor Kelley". I think the name change is for consistency reasons.

The Fallen Heroes have arrived! The only new character is Dark Emperor Hardin.

Hardin:

EN: Richard Epcar (Walhart, Jedah, Oliver)

JP: Kazuhiro Nakaya (Akira Nishikiyama from Yakuza)

EDIT: Beaten

Edited by BZL8

17 minutes ago, BZL8 said:

The Fallen Heroes have arrived! The only new character is Dark Emperor Hardin.

Hardin:

EN: Richard Epcar (Walhart, Jedah, Oliver)

JP: Kazuhiro Nakaya (Akira Nishikiyama from Yakuza)

Now we need a character voiced by Takaya Kuroda

Interesting, Hardin was originally voiced by Hideyuki Hori in the "BS Fire Emblem" game before being darrin'd (replaced) by Kazuhiro Nakaya. I personally don't anticipate the BS Fire Emblem seiyuu reprising their roles in Heroes (with the exception of Kazuhiko Inoue, who returned to voice Camus).

1 minute ago, BZL8 said:

Interesting, Hardin was originally voiced by Hideyuki Hori in the "BS Fire Emblem" game before being darrin'd (replaced) by Kazuhiro Nakaya. I personally don't anticipate the BS Fire Emblem seiyuu reprising their roles in Heroes (with the exception of Kazuhiko Inoue, who returned to voice Camus).

A bunch of voice actors are probably too old now, I guess.

From the initial datamine: https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/datamine/feh-datamine-022118-fallen-heroes

Laegjarn

EN: Alicia Stratten

Initial search results for Alicia Stratten turned up nothing, which means that the name is likely a pseudonym. Perhaps someone could identify the voice actress once we hear the voice clips. We don't know the seiyuu as of yet.

20 minutes ago, BZL8 said:

From the initial datamine: https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/datamine/feh-datamine-022118-fallen-heroes

Laegjarn

Initial search results for Alicia Stratten turned up nothing, which means that the name is likely a pseudonym. Perhaps someone could identify the voice actress once we hear the voice clips. We don't know the seiyuu as of yet.

Hmm, I see. I'll update when I know the JP one then.

I realized that the "Voice Cast" section located in  ''Staff Credits'' frequently update with every new banner. Looking at the Japanese voice cast section, I was able to identity a new addition to the Japanese voice cast: Yukari Tamura. Since Laegjarn was the only new original character in this banner update and we already know Kazuhiro Nakaya's role,  Nanoha Takamachi is Japanese Laegjarn!

Laegjarn

JP: Yukari Tamura (Nanoha Takamachi from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha)

Edited by BZL8

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I am having a very hard time imagining Laegjarn doing Nanoha's voice. A very, very hard time.

I am just as baffled as you are when I realized that.

49 minutes ago, BZL8 said:

I realized that the "Voice Cast" section located in  ''Staff Credits'' frequently update with every new banner. Looking at the Japanese voice cast section, I was able to identity a new addition to the Japanese voice cast: Yukari Tamura. Since Laegjarn was the only new original character in this banner update and we already know Kazuhiro Nakaya's role,  Nanoha Takamachi is Japanese Laegjarn!

Laegjarn

JP: Yukari Tamura (Nanoha Takamachi from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha)

33 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Well, finished the story missions and I can definitely confirm that Laegjarn is Tamura Yukari.

And sounds fine from the two voice lines I actually heard (regular attack and defeat).

Her voice actually kinda caught me off guard. I was fully expecting a somewhat sultry one.

• 1 month later...

Some thoughts:

• Ah, the sadist Sougo Okita has turned up in Heroes! When are we getting the rest of the Shinsengumi? 
  • Bit strange how Erin Fitzgerald didn't reprise Olwen. I presume its either scheduling constraints or union shenanigans. 
  • Not 100% sold on Roye's take on Leif, will need more voice lines.
  • Alicia Stratten has shown up again! This time with full voice lines, we might be able to identify her.
  • I wonder who voices Saias: will it be Xander Mobus or someone else?

• 2 weeks later...