Best class for Niles?

Trashbird

I've been planning my Conquest run out, and I'm going to marry Niles as a guy. I know I'm missing out on Nina and Kana, but that's what Revelations is for.

So, since Niles is going to have access to my secondary class, what class should I pick? I'm not really concerned about how the class works with Corrin, since I can pick skills up from castles for him. I'm also going to end Corrin as an Adventurer as a secondary for Niles.

I'm currently thinking Sniper, but I want to know if Niles does better in any non-archer classes.

I really like him as his standard Adventurer class, but I suppose if you're willing to change him, you can make him a Butler. To be honest, Niles has such well rounded growths that you can make him pretty much anything. I'm not even kidding here. Even as a Dark Mage he isn't terrible. It's not a bad idea to S rank Elise for Troubadour. Forgot, you don't get Leo's Troubadour. It's just pointless for him to A+ Leo. 

Edited by Augestein

If you really don't want him to end in his default Adventurer, then Sniper is a good choice, especially if you don't plan to reclass Mozu into an Archer. It's a good idea to have at least one dedicated bow user on your team, and the options without a lot of  heart sealing is Niles, Mozu or Corrin. 

When I did  my Conquest run, I found Niles was incredibly useful as an Adventurer.  He's great with the Shining Bow, can pick locks and act as a back up healer with staves. Nearer end game, I reclassed him to Bow Knight (looses staff utility, but that 9 mov + Pass is super helpful in its own way). 

Archer all the way: he retains weapon rank (which is very important if you're not grinding) plus the Archer tree skills are amazing for improving his offence with Quick Draw in the early game and Bowfaire later on, and Certain Blow is nothing to scoff at as well (I kinda remember him having accuracy issues when at WTD)

• 11 months later...