Fan project directory forum post links redirecting incorrectly

wheelsonfire

Hello, I just wanted to let someone know of there being an issue with the fan projects directory. This issue was already mentioned in that part of the site, but I figured I would repeat it here because that forum is a very large, and it could easily get lost.

If someone tries to click on a link in the directory that would normally lead to a forum post on a fan project, it simply redirects to the main page of the fan project directory. The links worked fine before the upgrade, so I'm assuming either the posts did not transfer over, or the links broke somehow.

If someone could fix that, that would be great. Thank you in advance.

EDIT: Just wanted to add that searching for a fan project by name using a search engine brings up the forum post just fine,  so it's just the links that are broken.

Edited by wheelsonfire
Wanting to add new information

You need to give an actual example of this, first of all, because clicking any of the latest post links leads right to the post for me.

Second of all, the forum posts are still processing, so I wish people would stop reporting this shit until that is finished. It won't be finished for like a week.

Sorry, I had no idea. Is there a place where that can be posted more clearly (like maybe a PSA on the top of this forum), or is it already posted that the forums are not redirected yet? I would not reported it had it known... I suspect others are having the same of not knowing that when they report...

If you want an actual example, one example would be when I clicked on the link for FE6 Numbers Patch, and instead got redirected back to the main page for the forums...