What do you do with consoles that you no longer use?

BalancedPro

They sit around gathering dust, usually. On rare occasions I might get out an old system for something niche, but consoles may as well resign themselves to never seeing the light of day again. Why do I keep them? Because it's worth more just keeping it than it is to try and sell it, haha...

I sold one system to a friend, though the system was also kinda broken (which she knew about and was fine with), but the others I've kept. Even my old original DS that can only play GBA games is still with me.

I still keep them connected on the off chance that I get the urge to play an old game sometime. I'd rather keep my old games around and be able to play them again instead of selling them.

I IMMENSELY regret selling some video games and consoles a long time ago, so now I just hoard them in boxes. Sometimes I get them out and play them.

My PS2 and Gamecube are still connected to my TV alongside my PS3, but anything older than that home-console wise is stored somewhere.

Also, pro tip: if you're going to store something with a LIION battery (like a NDS), charge it before you put it away.