do you think people who are not FE-obsessed fans will buy this game?

49 minutes ago, Altrosa said:

Well, we've seen that characters now chat before and randomly during battles with the recent gameplay vids, so it seems supports are in, but are back to the older GBA style of occurring in battle.

Honestly, I'm gonna miss the My Castle system, both for the customizable home base with side goodies and the multiplayer aspect it brought. 

So long as we have Supports in general, I'll be good. I don't mind how they worked in the GBA games for the most part, except that everyone was limited to only five conversations.

And yeah, I'm going to miss My Castle, too. But I don't think it'd...*fit* Echoes?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, spiderbrush said:

So long as we have Supports in general, I'll be good. I don't mind how they worked in the GBA games for the most part, except that everyone was limited to only five conversations.

And yeah, I'm going to miss My Castle, too. But I don't think it'd...*fit* Echoes?

They might add it to the switch fire emblem game since this seem like IS trying to mend the rift between Casual and vets but I don't think it will in the long run. But Echoes look really great it might replace Awakening as my favorite Fire Emblem game. If it doesn't it will be my 2nd favorite ?

While I realize he's probably not in the majority, my friend who I've trying to get into Fire emblem for ages is actually really interested in buying Echoes. He likes the art style and designs, and is interested in the story and its mechanics. I've tried to get him to play awakening and fates (he at least downloaded the gba games), but he's always been against it, so I'm really glad this game is finally changing his opinion on it. 

As for most Awakening/Fates fans, I'm hopeful that they'll at least look into it. And from what I have seen, people are asking about it and asking veterans if they would enjoy, so I'm optimistic. Kinda.