Your reaction: FE Switch adds a minigame that let's you bathe and wash your soldiers.

BalancedPro

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love that. Imagine if you could upgrade your services, too? Like spending currency similar to Dragon Vein points to unlock bubble bath serums, incense, massage techniques, towel warmers, high quality sponges, blowjobs, different bathhouse designs-- Man, the possibilities are endless! I can see a lot of potential in a feature like that.

On 24/01/2017 at 4:44 PM, Esme said:

I would love that. Imagine if you could upgrade your services, too? Like spending currency similar to Dragon Vein points to unlock bubble bath serums, incense, massage techniques, towel warmers, high quality sponges, blowjobs, different bathhouse designs-- Man, the possibilities are endless! I can see a lot of potential in a feature like that.

Then it would truly be FEXNintendogs

On 1/26/2017 at 4:00 PM, Captain Karnage said:

at this point it wouldn't surprise me

Me neither, at least the Japanese version.  Surely it would be censored out in the NoA and EU, though.

...I'd still watch all the youtube videos of ppl doing that on the Japanese version without shame.