Is anyone planning to do Youtube content/stream this?

Colino

Sorry for the meta-topic.

Personally I plan on streaming this game (even if it requires spending money and stamina) and possibly doing youtube content. As we're all part of the SF community I think it'd be great if we gathered together and helped each other out. :)

If so, what sort of content do you plan on doing?

Just now, Altean Tactician said:

I was thinking of starting a youtube series on this where I try to make themed teams based on viewer requests and use it for player versus player if they do include it. If not then I will most likely just play the main campaign.

Yeah themed teams sounds like a great idea. "Low level" challenges might be a thing too, like beating tough maps with just common units or stuff like that.

I dunno about streaming myself, but I'd love to see other people's streams.

I think it would help with collating information as well, since I doubt any one person would be able to see everything, collect all the heroes, etc.

I know a person from reddit who's going to atleast put up youtube video's. Is it okay to link it? 

Edit: Feel free to delete it if it's against the terms of the forums and apologies in that case ^^. 

Edited by Birdy

I was planning on doing some Tutorials and basic data capture, since iPhone syncs pretty well into my computer, and hilariously, it syncs into my AppleTV, which ports through into my HD CaptureCard (suck on that, Apple. I didn't need to by a Mac to stream my iPhone!)

I think for the purpose of the thread linking is fine to be honest! In fact it would be helpful if we all link to our own things here now or on launch day.

33 minutes ago, Elieson said:

I was planning on doing some Tutorials and basic data capture, since iPhone syncs pretty well into my computer, and hilariously, it syncs into my AppleTV, which ports through into my HD CaptureCard (suck on that, Apple. I didn't need to by a Mac to stream my iPhone!)

Wow that sounds awesome!

I'm planning on streaming at one point just to try it out. I mainly play binding of isaac and other roguelikes and I'm kinda good at them. I don't have the supplies for that at the moment, but it's just a future hobby I'd like to try out at one point tbh.

On 25/01/2017 at 8:36 PM, Brand_Of_The_Exalt said:

That'd be cool if at least one real fan of the series posted quality gameplay. Because there will sure be streams, but what about the quality? For example, most Fates' videos are quite bad TBH.  

I see what you mean.

Personally I plan on trying out streaming first, I'm probably going to do a marathon on the launch weekend, and try to play as much as I can for a couple of days. From there if it seems enjoyable and worth doing I'll stick with it. If not I'll happily watch other's streams or youtube stuff.

• 3 weeks later...