What to buy when starting with Cipher?

Rusty

Hello, I love card games and have recently taken notice of the FE TCG called Cipher. Now, I'm interested in buying this game as I'd like to play it. And as I don't know anyone else who owns it I'd have to buy 2 starter decks. I've browsed trough the decks and found out the green deck (tokyo mirrage sessions?) contains Tiki, one of my favorite characters. Now, what would you advice me to buy, knowing nothing about the TCG game yet? So about specific decks etc. (Also, I know the game is entirely in Japanese, but I can browse translations :) ). Thanks for taking the time to help me!

As you've said, the best way to start out Cipher is to buy Starter decks and learn the game that way.

You can also proxy cards by printing ones you wanna use in a deck and attempting to remember what they do until you remember off by heart without looking up a translation (which is what I do because I'm already used to it).

If we're talking about specific decks, I recommend 

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Starter_Deck_1:_War_of_Darkness

and as you've already said:

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Starter_Deck_6:_Illusory_Revelations

This deck teaches the importance of working around two colours in a Deck, and the first starter deck teaches you possibly... how to deal with an enemy that pulls or what kind of style to play it in.