Poll Results Update - Current Top 20 of each gender

BANRYU

I just happened to be looking on Twitter and saw this went up about a half hour ago lol. 

Nothing's really too surprising here, except.... Dorcas?? Man, good for him, though.

Edited by BANRYU

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And looking at this...sigh...I will never understand the love for Tharja and Camilla. Seriously, both characters' most distinctive trait is an unhealthy obsession with the Avatar. It makes me question what kind of fanbase this is sometimes.

Surprisingly that Ike's votes have been split between 2 versions and they're both have more votes than Marth. Hector in 3rd is quite the surprise.

And my favorite female Lord, Eirika, ain't doing too shabby either. Very nice that she's got some fans.

Edited by Sentinel07

Just now, Sentinel07 said:

Okay, who's No.2 for males though? Last I checked we only know that Ike is No.1

I believe it was Roy. Also, yeah why Tharja and Camilla? Julia from FE4 or Titania from FE9 should take their spots in my opinion.

4 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Okay, who's No.2 for males though? Last I checked we only know that Ike is No.1.

And looking at this...sigh...I will never understand the love for Tharja and Camilla. Seriously, both characters' most distinctive trait is an unhealthy obsession with the Avatar. It makes me question what kind of fanbase this is sometimes.

You might try clicking on it for the full image(s).

I won't defend Camilla as much because she's frankly not that well-written, but Tharja has other distinctive traits that make her an interesting and fairly well-rounded character... not that this is the place to discuss it. If you don't like her, fine. She's not THAT bad though.

Though honestly, you know that it's probably just their immodest designs winning them that many votes. I'm fully aware that I'm in the minority of straight dudes who like Tharja for her personality lol. Sex sells, and not to generalize, but we know that the fanbase is filled, to some extent, with anime weebs who don't knock the egregious fanservice.

Not saying they're the best choices, but it's not that surprising IMO.

Edited by BANRYU

6 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

5 minutes ago, escotanner said:

Also, yeah why Tharja and Camilla? 

there is a fairly obvious reason for this

here is a hint: it starts with a b, and the whole word is "boobs"

anyway i'm not particularly fond of any of the characters in the top 10 of either category although there are some in the top 20 i like (i do really like mia, nephenee, and nino)

i'm not too surprised though, I wasn't really expecting anyone I liked to win anyway

Edited by unique

2 minutes ago, UdoGudo said:

Donnel #10 are u serious? Was he always this popular?

At least Hector is number 3 and Micaiah beat F!Robin.

He was in the top 10 for NoA Awakening poll. Yeah I know.... weird taste especially since Mozu is the better villager and I don't say that because of boobs.

Youtubers like Etika probably are responsible for Donnel's reaching the top 10.

The US FE7 commercial is probably what got Dorcas of all people into the top 10.

Not surprising seeing Lucina, Tharja, Camilla, and female Corrin in the top 10. And speaking of female Corrin, that's a huge gap when comparing to the rank male Corrin has.

Jeez at Ike getting into the top 5 TWICE and Marth getting into the top 20 twice.

11 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

The US FE7 commercial is probably what got Dorcas of all people into the top 10.

It probably has more to do with Dorcas being kind of a cult character in Japan, similar to Vyland and Ardan.

That being said, I know where at least two of my remaining votes are going now.  I'm pleasantly surprised to see Lyn at the top of the female group, hopefully it stays that way.

Well this surprised me in several ways- didn't know FE10 Ike and Hector were that popular.

For the most part though, the list and rankings aren't that surprising, although the split between characters in multiple games made it harder to predict.

Like Mia, Neph, Robin, Anna, and Marth would probably be a decent bit higher if all of their versions were listed as one character.

Man, Ike should really be winning by a landslide if BOTH of him are top 5! Ike fans will be snubbed if he loses the top spot and both of him remain top 5...

But seriously, I'm loving the Ike love. <3

Wow, male Corrin is substantially less popular than his female counterpart, isn't he?

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Man, Ike should really be winning by a landslide if BOTH of him are top 5! Ike fans will be snubbed if he loses the top spot and both of him remain top 5...

But seriously, I'm loving the Ike love. <3

I'm not that surprised PoR Ike is #1, but I am surprised to see RD Ike so high. He's more popular than I expected (and I expected him to be popular).

2 minutes ago, Fly_or_Die said:

Wow, male Corrin is substantially less popular than his female counterpart, isn't he?

I'm not that surprised PoR Ike is #1, but I am surprised to see RD Ike so high. He's more popular than I expected (and I expected him to be popular).

Male Corrin is stupid-looking while female Corrin is really pretty aside from her dumb open thighs. So I'm not surprised.

I'm not surprised RD Ike is that popular. I gather he has a lot of female fans just for one reason, and it begins with an M and ends in "uscles." XD Male fans also tend to find him badass despite his lack of development.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

So will both Ikes be combined?

Why is Nowi so popular?  Why?

Because Japan. 

I actually like Nowi as a character too, and her design (apart from her outfit) is pretty good, but it's impossible not to wish she wore ANYTHING else.... And I have an uncomfortable suspicion that not everyone who voted for her did so SOLELY because they like her character ~___~

Edited by BANRYU

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I hope they will. Otherwise, like I've been saying, it'll feel like we Ike fans got screwed if someone else gets no. 1.

Nowi is cute, and lolis are liked in Japan for some reason. I'm not too crazy about her outfit, though.

For me, replace PoR Ike with RD Ike, Roy with PoR Ike, and Hector with Ephraim and the top 3 would be perfect. I'm sorry, I just can't let anybody beat Ike. :P

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I hope they will. Otherwise, like I've been saying, it'll feel like we Ike fans got screwed if someone else gets no. 1.

Nowi is cute, and lolis are liked in Japan for some reason. I'm not too crazy about her outfit, though.

Honestly, if Nowi had a better outfit, I'd probably think better of her character.

In fact...I'd probably even tolerate Tharja more if she had a better outfit (despite her many character flaws)

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I don't know but they don't mind going to jail apparently.

Joke aside, I'm pretty surprise of this pool.

But hey Felicia is 16th, not bad