Looking for a Talk show host about the Direct

Radrex92

I'm currently looking for a talk show co-host to give me their opinion's on the direct itself, Shadow's of Valentia, The new Fire Emblem game, Fire Emblem Warriors, and Fire Emblem Heroes. I would prefer that if you want to join up as my co-host on this video/talk show, I would greatly prefer it if you had knowledge on the original Gaiden. It would greatly help me out a ton in the video. If your interested, just tell me on this forum and you should hear from me soon.

Wrong subforum.  I'll put this in General FE, since you're talking about last week's Direct.

As for cohosting, probably not.  My knowledge of Gaiden is very limited, and my voice is pretty irritating.

On 1/26/2017 at 0:11 AM, Radrex92 said:

I'm currently looking for a talk show co-host to give me their opinion's on the direct itself, Shadow's of Valentia, The new Fire Emblem game, Fire Emblem Warriors, and Fire Emblem Heroes. I would prefer that if you want to join up as my co-host on this video/talk show, I would greatly prefer it if you had knowledge on the original Gaiden. It would greatly help me out a ton in the video. If your interested, just tell me on this forum and you should hear from me soon.

If you do still need any help, with this I could do a crash course on Gaiden. I read a lot of Wiki content, at one time. Plus it wouldn't be too hard for me to get it on emulator, and binge it. Right now I'm at a lax time with College, and don't really have a lot of stuff going on.

Just now, Christianguy7 said:

If you do still need any help, with this I could do a crash course on Gaiden. I read a lot of Wiki content, at one time. Plus it wouldn't be too hard for me to get it on emulator, and binge it. Right now I'm at a lax time with College, and don't really have a lot of stuff going on.

Thank you for the offer. However, I would prefer it if I had someone who already had prior knowledge to Gaiden and be a co-host on this discussion.

Just now, Radrex92 said:

Thank you for the offer. However, I would prefer it if I had someone who already had prior knowledge to Gaiden and be a co-host on this discussion.

Sweet that's cool. But hey if you do need help, maybe someone from a fresh prespective, I would be happy to help with whatever. (I've been trying to get into digital media for a while. Mainly youtube, but I have 2 subscribers, so, yeah.)

1 minute ago, Christianguy7 said:

Sweet that's cool. But hey if you do need help, maybe someone from a fresh prespective, I would be happy to help with whatever. (I've been trying to get into digital media for a while. Mainly youtube, but I have 2 subscribers, so, yeah.)

Thank you. If you want, I would like to bring you on for the video to get your opinion on the other Fire Emblem material that was annouced.

1 minute ago, Radrex92 said:

Thank you. If you want, I would like to bring you on for the video to get your opinion on the other Fire Emblem material that was annouced.

Yeah sweet, when would we be doing this? I have Skype.

Edited by Christianguy7

Just now, Christianguy7 said:

Yeah sweet, when would we be doing this? 

Soon. I have another friend coming on so I would like to also get their view on this entire thing in the video. So I would contact you and them and then try to coordinate a time that fits for all 3 of us to sit down and talk about all this.

Its finally finished. I've given my thoughts, opinions, and my discussion with my co-host in a 2-part Fire Emblem Discussion on the Direct that recently happened (I know I'm a little late to the party). Here is part one of my discussion.

Lots of stuff here, all for @Radrex92:

1. The video is now in here, because it's directly related to the host you were looking for.  I suggest linking the video in your first post.  You can also edit the title of this topic by editing the first post.
2. STOP DOUBLE POSTING.  Use the little plus sign next to the word Quote to enable Multiquote.
3. Let's Plays is meant for people playing through a game, not your analysis.

If you have any questions, PM me.  If I see you breaking any of the second or third points, I'm handing out warnings.

Edited by eclipse