Dream My Castle Assistant

BlueBloodEmblazer

If you could pick another character to be your My Castle assistant who would it be?

I want Kana, because Kana is too young to fight (and isn't that great in battle anyways). I like the idea of coming home and the first person you see is Kana who was waiting for you to come home safe from the battlefield.

My spouse, really. Aside from the random shop management, they don't really do a lot for the castle. Was really hoping I could make Hinoka the assistant of the castle, but nope.

Either that or Ike.

Leo in Conquest and Revelation. He seems like a character that would enjoy - or, at the very least, feel obligated - to keep track of the army's resources, building and other logistics. Yukimura in Birthright would do the same.

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, Hero_Lucina said:

Yeah, you can use her for an assistant.

No, you can't. She's the only class you cant use as an assistant.

The reason I read is because of Felicia and Flora, which is stupid.

I want my assistant to be Odin, so every time I build or upgrade something he shouts some crazy long-winded incantataion that sometimes goes on for a whole minute after you've built the building in question