FE Heroes Artists (Complete Through Familial Festivities)

The Geek

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I still have the rough draft sitting around in my clipboard.

Oo. Ice, you got a link for your art stuff? Could you show off your work? Pretty please?

2 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Not until I'm done.

Apologies for the misunderstanding. I was talking about your art gallery. If you have one that is

30 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Apologies for the misunderstanding. I was talking about your art gallery. If you have one that is

I don't have one because the number of drawings I've completed after graduating college can be counted on less than half a hand.

8 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

I don't have one because the number of drawings I've completed after graduating college can be counted on less than half a hand.

Aww. That's sad to hear. Still, looking forward to your work. Good luck

Updated the OP with Legendary Ryoma and also added Legendary Lyn since I realized I was missing her.

As a point of interest:  the artists who have drawn the most Heroes are:

1. Maeshima Shigeki (11)

2, Suekane Kumiko (9)

3. cuboon, kaya8, Kozaki Yusuke, Wada Sachiko (8)

Elibe makes its triumphant return with new characters and a new alt.

Nino keeps her original artist, Amagaitaro.

Karla is drawn by Kita Senri

Legault drawn by PenekoR

http://www.4gamer.net/games/369/G036904/20180605027/

I'm amazed how Karla manages to show the same amount of cleavage in all of her artwork. That outfit really is shred-proof. Oh wait. That katana is blocking most of her cleavage in the damaged artwork. Kita is such a troll

Edited by silveraura25

21 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

http://www.4gamer.net/games/369/G036904/20180605027/

I'm amazed how Karla manages to show the same amount of cleavage in all of her artwork. That outfit really is shred-proof. Oh wait. That katana is blocking most of her cleavage in the damaged artwork. Kita is such a troll

Legault's abs, though.

23 hours ago, The Geek said:

Added Canas and Linus, drawn by Tobi and Meka respectively.  Surprised Linus doesn't share Lloyd's artist.

I think that’s a good thing honestly...

For real though, it’s really ironic and amusing that despite Lloyd being described as the handsome one, its Linus that people are currently fangirling over (myself included). Meanwhile... ummmm, his big brother gets memed to high hell for his looks, and not in a flattering way either lol.

14 hours ago, SilvertheShadow said:

I think that’s a good thing honestly...

It’s bloody disrespectful to completely write off Pikomaro for just one artwork. Remember that they also did Wrys and Bride Charlotte, and these are quite very well and faithfully done.
And you were there in the general thread when Kaden linked to Pikomaro’s website. Just one instance of artwork “of questionable quality” (in quotation marks because it’s not an objective fact) doesn’t mean anything.

Yeah, Lloyd is the one bad piece that pikomaro has put out for FEH.  All their other stuff is great.

Also, in general, can we lay off of insulting the artists?

@Vaximillian @The Geek

Sigh. It’s clear that both of you misunderstood what I said, and as a result you’re putting words in my mouth which honestly ticks me off. What I was actually saying was that it was good because Meka was able to create some damn fine art for Linus. I never once said pikomaro was bad. Their art is mostly fine. Everyone makes a dud in the arts, often more than once. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice was a lame film, but I don’t doubt Zack Snyder’s ability as a director because of it. I thought Jamieson Price’s performance as Zephiel was... a mess, but he’s one of the more talented VAs I know. Robert Pattinson was pretty laughable in the Twilight series, but recently he’s grown to be a very solid actor. So please don’t lecture me about something that I’m already aware about. 

41 minutes ago, SilvertheShadow said:

I never once said pikomaro was bad.

"I think it's a good thing [pikomaro didn't draw Linus]" clearly implies that you either thought he was a bad artist or that he was ill-suited for the task. Your tone and what your words imply matter just as much as (and probably even more than) the words you actually say.

If you meant otherwise, you should have chosen your words more carefully. Unlike spoken speech, you have time to edit your posts and review them for accuracy before they are visible to the world.

Summer has arrived once again, bringing some expected and some unexpected alts.

mayo and cuboon return to drawn Cordelia and Tana respectively, while Innes is now drawn by Asatani Tomoyo (who has drawn both versions of both Ephraim and Eirika), and newcomer Noire is drawn by Kusakihara much like her mother's kinda-sorta-but-not-really alternate self Rhajat.

I must say, Innes looks quite similar to Ephraim when Asatani Tomoyo draws him. Mostly the hair color distinguishes them. It’s quite good, though I prefer Teita for the unique art style.

15 hours ago, The Geek said:

while Innes is now drawn by Asatani Tomoyo (who has drawn both versions of both Ephraim and Eirika)

I knew it was the same. No wonder with only the shadow, people thought it was Ephraim

Maybe I'm reading too much into this but,

The original Innes was drawn by Teita.  We know this artist is still active with IS because Saias is fairly recent.   Yet, they went with Ephraim and Eirika's artist, Asatani Tomoyo.  We've seen them have one artist draw a pairing like the two morgans, ephraim & eirika, Shiro and Siegbert, SpSharena & SpAlfonse.  Is it possible that they moved the artist because he drew an Ephraim too that will be in the next banner?

It's also possible (and perhaps more likely), that they switched artists because Asatani Tomoyo seems to have a more playful art style than Teita and maybe a summer seasonal wouldnt have been a good fit for Teita.  

But hoping there's an Ephraim coming....

You know, I joked earlier in another chat that if we got Archanea summer alts they would give us a Summer version of Young Tiki.  I didn't think that would actually happen.

Linde is once again drawn by Kippu.

Takumi and Camilla retain Tobi and Mikuro respectively from their New Years variants.

Young Tiki is now drawn by Caou who previously drew Mae from Shadows of Valentia.

I come with news of the Heroes revealed in tonight's Feh Channel.

Olivia is once again drawn by AKIRA

Sumia is drawn by Pikomaro, who hasn't drawn a character from FEH since Charlotte in last year's bride banner

Miyajima Haru continues to bring the pretty boys adding Libra to their repertoire alongside Lyon, Leon, and Soren

And Maribelle is drawn by the first new artist we've had in awhile.  Kousei Horiguchi has previously worked on Fire Emblem Cipher

While I could find no confirmation of this, Walhart is believed to be drawn by fan favorite Soeda Ippei, the artist for Dorcas and Arden. 

Little late on updating the thread but that's alright.

Ryoma and Micaiah are once again drawn by Kita Senri and Chiko respectively

Elincia is now drawn by Asatani Tomoyo

Xander is drawn by PenekoR who previously drew his alt from the Nohrian Summer banner

Also finally added Legendary Lucina who is drawn by Yamada Kotaro of the many Lyns.