FE Heroes Artists (Complete Through Familial Festivities)

The Geek

27 minutes ago, Locke087 said:

The Artist is Maiponpon/Intelligent Systems, same as M Corrin.

Okay, thanks.

Same artist as Lucina, shoulda figured.

Edited by The Geek

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, The Geek said:

No new artists this time, though I'm surprised they gave a second character to Miyuu after the poor reception Eliwood's design received.

I wouldn’t dare to say the eyes ruin the artwork, but they do look extremely odd and weird both on Eliwood and on Athena.

7 hours ago, The Geek said:

No new artists this time, though I'm surprised they gave a second character to Miyuu after the poor reception Eliwood's design received.

As far as I can tell from some of her? other works, the giant eyes are just part of her art style.

3 hours ago, LuxSpes said:

The artist's name have been datamined: 

Robin is indeed drawn by Mayo

Tiki is drawn by Okaya, who did the art for Azama, Bartre, Donnel and Matthew.

Frederick is drawn by Suekane Kumiko,  who did the art for regular Frederick, Camus, Odin, Laslow and S!Xander

Gaius is drawn by Ichiiro Hako, who did the art for regular Gaius.

35 minutes ago, The Geek said:

Alright.  Usually I wait for the official release, but I'll update with this stuff

You should keep the banner name out of the thread title until it is actually released before I change it for you.

• Ice Dragon changed the title to FE Heroes Artists (Complete Through [DATAMINED])
  • 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I suppose the cat’s been out of the bag for a long while, and the name of the banner can be uncensored?

I was hoping the topic starter would do it themselves so I wouldn't have to do anything.

• Ice Dragon changed the title to FE Heroes Artists (Complete Through Ylissean Summer)

I haven't been to this thread in awhile since not much has happened.  But I should probably add Tobin and change the title.

EDIT:  It is done.  Surprised it's kaya8 who drew him since they've only drawn girls before him (Azura, Priscilla, etc.)

Edited by The Geek

7 hours ago, The Geek said:

Looks like it might actually be Hidari.  Either that or someone new.  Doesn't look like anyone currently doing work for Heroes.

the armor is sort of similar, but the face looks nothing like hidari's style. could be the same person who drew ephraim.

My first thought was that the art style for Berkut reminds me of Eirika's.  So, if Ephraim was drawn by the same artist as her, I agree with the person above!  

Looks good. :^_^:

Edited by Infinite Dreams

Could be, but I guess we'll just have to wait for him to actually come out.

Meanwhile, I've just updated with the new characters.  Getting pretty much impossible to find these artists now.

22 hours ago, Reloaded said:

kawasumi has worked on FE Cipher.

2 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

It's now confirmed that Asatani Tomoyo is indeed Berkut's artist.

39 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I'm really glad Clive's artist is Tobi! Klein looked really good but was his only character, so I'm happy to see more from him.

Thanks all!  Thread is updated.

Updated the thread with the new characters from today's trailer (barring Valter of course).  Xander doesn't seem to be able to keep one artist, and we have two new artists for Elise and F!Corrin.

• 3 weeks later...