GFE1R [Generic FE1 Remake]

Kirb1337

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something I'm wondering, are characters' classes going to all remain the same or will some be changed to be less redundant (since as we know FE1/FE11 is full of a lot of cavaliers)?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/16/2018 at 4:19 PM, Kirb1337 said:

Preview1.png.a4860ed21373e2ddf240fc2f4ce08d3e.png

We're not dead

The last image better also allude to the fact that you're adding the Wing Clipper from FE4

• 4 weeks later...

This might actually get me to play Shadow Dragon in some format. I can't get through the NES game cause it's antiquated to hell and back, and while the remake fixes all the gameplay mechanics, much of the maps and enemy units don't feel like they were re-balanced to help make anything better, which makes the game still feel kinda jank.

2 hours ago, not_myreal321 said:

Will Marth get levels until 30? or will there be a promotion.

He will promote using the Fire Emblem.(You can promote any time you want)

Edited by Kirb1337

3 hours ago, Reck said:

This project looks great! and i think that i can help you with the half body sprites.

Thanks! and if you wish to help with halfbodies, you should probably join the discord server as it's where most of the sprites discussion is going on.(link to it is in the first post.)

3 minutes ago, Kirb1337 said:

Thanks! and if you wish to help with halfbodies, you should probably join the discord server as it's where most of the sprites discussion is going on.(link to it is in the first post.)

Yes, I've already joined. But didn't write there yet.

So I was looking at this banner and I noticed some characters I don't recognise (Specifically the girl between Merric and Linde, and the guys between Gordin and Dragug). Does that mean we are getting new characters, or am I just forgetting some characters?

Spoiler

roster.png

Edited by ΔZZ

12 hours ago, ΔZZ said:

Does that mean we are getting new characters, or am I just forgetting some characters?

We're getting some new characters, but except for the MU, no OC.(just familiar faces.)