Kirb1337

GFE1R [Generic FE1 Remake]

16 hours ago, Autonima said:

The girl in between Merric and Linde is a Female MU, and the guys in between Gordin and Draug are the chapter 1 and 2 bosses, respectively.

8 hours ago, Kirb1337 said:

We're getting some new characters, but except for the MU, no OC.(just familiar faces.)

Oh, okay, thanks for clearing it up. Really excited for this hack, it looks amazing so far!

1 hour ago, neidens said:

i hope athena gets in. recently played fe11 and she was whorth every unit that i killed :>

Athena.png.0924a8277f471c732942655612060067.png

As long as I don't have to get people killed for to recruit her. That is a really annoying factor for her. Also, I noticed in a older GIF here, is Leif gonna be available? Is was he just placeholder?

I believe he was a placeholder for MU. 

Speaking of MU, how much customizable will they be? I suppose there's no way to change hairstyles, hair color, eyes and accessories, but are you planning any kind of cosmetic choice? Also, what about the stats?

51 minutes ago, Enaluxeme said:

Speaking of MU, how much customizable will they be? I suppose there's no way to change hairstyles, hair color, eyes and accessories, but are you planning any kind of cosmetic choice?

you'll be able to change the MU overall style, but stuff like haircuts/colors would be too complicated, and require a complete rewrite of the mug system.