Is this a run in Hard mode 2 possible?

Hey there, I've been leeching from this forum for quite some time now, especially the Rate the Unit series and stuff.

I'm running a Hard mode 2 casual run (I know, I'm pleb) , currently at Chapter 9. However, I took some spoilers and noticed that there will be flying dragons and manaketes literally everywhere from chapter 11 onward.

My question, is my current troops sufficient to beat this game realistically?

The main team

Marth Lv 14

STR MAG  SKL  SPD  LCK  DEF  RES

13      0       14      17      16     12     0

My Unit (Hero) Lv 4

20     5        22      22     18     14      3

Ryan (Sniper) Lv 3

16    1         21      19     7       13     3

Sirius (Paladin) Lv 6

15     1        17     16      7       15     6

Linde (Sage) Lv 3 

3       12      16     19     17      3       8

Catria (Pegasus Knight) Lv 14

10      2       14      19    13     11      7

Palla (Pegasus Knight) Lv 16

15     2        15      16    11     10      7

People I plan to raise

Barst (Fighter) Lv 8

14     0        12      12      7       7       0

Navarre (Myrmidon) Lv 10

10     0       16       18      9      9        0

Julian (Thief) Lv 9

10      0       11      14      9       7       0

and then there are 2 staff bots with questionable stats

Malicia (Cleric) Lv 7

0       6        2        5       16      1      7

Yumina (Cleric) Lv 7

0      3       4          8        10      4      9

Personally I want to use Malicia since she has much higher MAG and can use Hammerne,

but I already have Linde, and there's gonna be Etzel and Katarina.

Seriously this run is much harder than the H2 Run in Shadow Dragon (which scale up to H5). In Chapter 7 I already lost Angelic Robe and Master Seal on the running thief.

I really don't want to run into a chapter where I have to restart 20 times over and still fail, and need to redo it from beginning ;-;

PS. Naming My Unit "Oh!shit" makes the context of the game much lighter xD

1. Get Catria and Palla promoted ASAP.
2. As long as you recruited Jeorge (you did. . .right?), the flying dragons shouldn't be a huge problem.
3. Get to the Secret Shop in Chapter 11.  And while you're at it, recruit the nearby dude, he's your backup in case you need another bow guy.
4. Etzel has B tomes.  Those stupid flying things (you'll know when you see them) are weak to wind and arrows.  Use this to your advantage.
5. USE FEENA!

Ah, I've got Ryan using the Parthia, and the damage is ridiculous (edit. he could only fire one shot per battle though, since half the enemies have freaking 20 SPD). I could probably spare Jeorge, but Astram and his hero mates attack as soon as I enter their move range (in H2), so it's really hard to spare him. 

Also would you suggest anyone to become general for walling and wait-to-counter purpose?

Edited by Darkjellyfish

The issue with trying to tank is that the enemies hit pretty hard, even if they die to two well-placed hits.  You'll either have to really manipulate your stats (bonds, star shards, etc.), or be a bit more careful in regards to baiting enemies.  If you have the Rainbow Potion, use it on your units that are just shy of ORKOing/doubling/etc.

The "key" to defeating Astram is to never wander into his range during the early chapters.

6 hours ago, eclipse said:

The issue with trying to tank is that the enemies hit pretty hard, even if they die to two well-placed hits.  You'll either have to really manipulate your stats (bonds, star shards, etc.), or be a bit more careful in regards to baiting enemies.  If you have the Rainbow Potion, use it on your units that are just shy of ORKOing/doubling/etc.

The "key" to defeating Astram is to never wander into his range during the early chapters.

Holy, I guess I'll have to really have to squeeze out the value of everything I have at my command O_O

Thanks a lot eclipse. Hopefully I'll finish this run and update here. This run reminds me of the days I played FE7 hard mode and had to restart the whole thing cause I get the prepromoted Marcus to level 11. That's not happening here tho xD 

• 2 weeks later...

promote catria and palla, give palla speedwings, and reclass sirius and MU to dracoknight

On 1/29/2017 at 11:52 PM, Darkjellyfish said:

This run reminds me of the days I played FE7 hard mode and had to restart the whole thing cause I get the prepromoted Marcus to level 11. That's not happening here tho xD 

nothing wrong with raising marcus to lv 11