Shiny pokemon

Ultrawing

Yungoos (Gen 7 random Encounter) (Failed, was looking for something else, was not paying attention, and Accidentally ran away from it. did not notice till too late that it was shiny)

All I can remember right now is a shiny Solrock I encountered in the 3rd gen while on a school field trip years ago.

Why do shinies have to be so rare GF? In other RPGs, recolors are as common as air itself. Only in Pokemon do they take on a glorified status.

I somehow was able to get a Shiny Trapinch, now Flygon, in a Wonder Trade in X/Y.

And I was randomly running through the grass in Sun/Moon and got a Shiny Alolan Raticate.

My favorite shiny I ever got though was a Shiny Spearow when I replayed FireRed for the millionth time.

19 minutes ago, MediocreLee said:

I somehow was able to get a Shiny Trapinch, now Flygon, in a Wonder Trade in X/Y.

And I was randomly running through the grass in Sun/Moon and got a Shiny Alolan Raticate.

My favorite shiny I ever got though was a Shiny Spearow when I replayed FireRed for the millionth time.

My first shiny ever was in Fire red. It was a Pidgeotto on Three Island. I was like 9 and I had no idea why it was a different color, but I wanted it. I weakend it, threw an ultra ball, then the Pidgeotto escaped, and used Whirlwind. :(:

I have since dex nave'd for a shiny pidgeotto in Oras and caught it, I pretend that it is the same one that got away from me in Fire red.