So after 9 full pulls with a 53$ sink (that didn't get me nothing), I finally got best waifu SD Tiki. I was playing al day yesterday until literally 5 AM today for her, and now I got her (and Robin and Jeorge.)  now I just need to get Lyn, Leon, Ryouma, and Takumi off of my last 53 free stones from chapter completion on higher difficulties.

IMG_1568.PNG

Edited by Kanethedragon

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I decide I have no choice but to buy some orbs because I'm getting my ass handed to me or nearly handed to me even with my best units. I see Robin on the screen. I'm wondering if I finally got a five star.

But he's ANOTHER FUCKING THREE STAR.

Why is my luck so HORRIBLE? I was also finally able to summon a blue unit again and it ended up being a four star Draug, but it doesn't make up for all the crappy luck I've been having. And I feel like the game is trolling me at this point with that Robin.

Edited by Anacybele

22 minutes ago, Kanethedragon said:

So after 9 full pulls with a 53$ sink (that didn't get me nothing), I finally got best waifu SD Tiki. I was playing al day yesterday until literally 5 AM today for her, and now I got her (and Robin and Jeorge.)  now I just need to get Lyn, Leon, Ryouma, and Takumi off of my last 53 free stones from chapter completion on higher difficulties.

IMG_1568.PNG

Please give me your blessings so I can get Tiki too!

I made two pulls yesterday and nothing, later I'll try again...

1 minute ago, Maymeimai said:

Please give me your blessings so I can get Tiki too!

I made two pulls yesterday and nothing, later I'll try again...

Just keep at it and pray you get a pull with 3-4 red units. I'll try sending RNGesus your way though. For me it was a lot of pulls to get her, but I was able to bless good tidings to my friend who wanted and got 5* Marth on his second 20 pull.

@eclipse I got 4 Star Gordin.  Too bad I've already got 5 star Takumi.

I just got 5 star Camilla.

I'm torn because my best units are units I'm either neutral toward or dislike, while my best are like 3 stars.

23 minutes ago, Res said:

The fates gave him to the wrong Rachel!

Yeah, I really want Leo.

I did get Est, but she's only 3 stars, but I'm using her anyway.  I bought a few Orbs, but I'm having to restrain myself not to spend too much on this game.

Funny story, Leo laughed at me, but I expressed my disappointment at a level-up where I got nothing but SP.

My luck is always so terrible - I haven't seen a 5* hero since my first roll, where I got 5* Robin (he's so powerful omg) but I got a handful of some really good 4* heroes like Jakob, Felicia, Jeorge, Gaius, Corrin, and Sakura. 

One of my friends already has five 5* heroes (Tiki, Marth, Hinoka, Merrick and someone else)

3 minutes ago, carefreejules said:

My luck is always so terrible - I haven't seen a 5* hero since my first roll, where I got 5* Robin (he's so powerful omg) but I got a handful of some really good 4* heroes like Jakob, Felicia, Jeorge, Gaius, Corrin, and Sakura. 

One of my friends already has five 5* heroes (Tiki, Marth, Hinoka, Merrick and someone else)

I think that's pretty good luck! In my first session, I got four 3* heroes and one 4* hero.

5 minutes ago, Pikappa93 said:

My bad luck won't allow me to get Camilla, and I need any decent axe users. Meanwhile, I ran out of orbs, of course.

All of my 4+ are Gray or Greens, excpet Nowi, who I refuse to use.  I really need some Blue or Reds.

3 minutes ago, carefreejules said:

I have 3 5 Stars, now.  Takumi, Maria, and Camilla.  I splurged and bought some Orbs, though.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

My luck is so fucking shitty that I'm only getting three star units and repeat characters and everyone else is getting lots of four and five star units. That's not cool at all. I seriously haven't gotten a four star since I got Olivia and Jagen on my first summon session. Every single unit since then has been a lowly three star. Frederick is the only good one to come out of them, so I've barely been scraping by maps. None of the other three star units I got would be of any use at all. By the way, I've also never been able to summon a blue unit aside from Jagen. The blue orb hasn't appeared since.

I'm starting to not like this game anymore. I'll probably quit playing. At this rate, I'll never have units like Takumi, Ryoma, or Ike (when he's in the game).

If you're feeling that way, I suggest you to do some daily training in the training area with your stamina. It just kind of revitalizes your motivation to play a bit, I guess. Do that and the story so you can get the orbs that way. I'm sure something will go to you!

Just now, Aera said:

If you're feeling that way, I suggest you to do some daily training in the training area with your stamina. It just kind of revitalizes your motivation to play a bit, I guess. Do that and the story so you can get the orbs that way. I'm sure something will go to you!

That's what I've been doing... Hasn't helped much. And I can't play anymore now anyway because I found the game is already using up all my data. That is a ridiculously quick time to use up data.

I think now it's a good time for me to hold off on buying orbs until I've run out of all possible ways to get them for free in the game. Because, if this is anything like other gatcha games which I'm pretty sure is the case, they're going to roll out other characters eventually which means the pool of characters you can get will increase - which will also increase the variety of characters that you can get. 

It makes me wonder if they'll introduce characters with limited availability like they'll only appear in the gatcha for a certain period of time - like the Christmas Robin.

Edited by carefreejules

I also think that they should introduce another method of getting characters in gatcha because what most other games do is that they have a single roll and a 10+1 roll so other than choosing a specific coloured orb and the game picking from a handful of characters who are associated with that colour, they could introduce a roll that incorporates ALL the coloured orbs. 

1 minute ago, carefreejules said:

I also think that they should introduce another method of getting characters in gatcha because what most other games do is that they have a single roll and a 10+1 roll so other than choosing a specific coloured orb and the game picking from a handful of characters who are associated with that colour, they could introduce a roll that incorporates ALL the coloured orbs. 

I've had terrible Luck even getting Red and Blue to show up.  I've got no viable Red characters, and my best Blues are only 3 stars.

Messed around a bit. I got 5* Linde and 4* Olivia to start. Nuke+Dancer pretty good. Also using 3* Clarine as a healer, 3 move, Reconcile, Imbue, all she really needs. Works out so far. 

2nd pull resulted in 4* Gunter and Cecilia who I like. Training up 4* Hinata a bit too because otherwise the only red unit (besides Alfonse) is Olivia, and her stats don't seem very high.

Edited by XeKr