Seventh pull (actually I don't know I've lost count XD):

Spoiler

gTH382X.png

I swear this game has cursed me with Niles lmao. I just want my sweet pineapple husbando..... :'(

But hey, 4* Tharja. 

I have 29 orbs now, and I've only got chapter 9 lunatic to go. Do I go for a final pull before the current focus heroes are gone or should I just wait it out until the SS/Jugdral characters drop?

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably the last person I thought would appear for me. Kinda sad he replaces my 5* Sheena, but since people want this guy so bad that they re-roll for days, I'm pretty excited about it.

Spoiler

5* Hector, 3* Gordin, 3* Hinata, 4* Lon'qu, 3* Shanna

Down to just the 6 orbs from the special map today, so I guess that is my last pull from these banners unless we get some crazy gift tomorrow.

Edited by Maaka

6 hours ago, Benishigure said:

Seventh pull (actually I don't know I've lost count XD):

Hide contents

gTH382X.png

I swear this game has cursed me with Niles lmao. I just want my sweet pineapple husbando..... :'(

But hey, 4* Tharja. 

I have 29 orbs now, and I've only got chapter 9 lunatic to go. Do I go for a final pull before the current focus heroes are gone or should I just wait it out until the SS/Jugdral characters drop?

Hmm, do you have a high percentage drop on 5*'s on current banners (By not pulling a five star for a while)? If so, you might want to go one more time for the increased chance, unless you really really like the new characters that are coming out. Ask yourself this, are you content with going for a lower chance to pull a five star if you don't roll on this one but you will on the next if it's to get a special character? 

6 hours ago, Benishigure said:

Maybe wait? The characters will still be available with a lower chance to summon, but you will be able to still get them. Then, when the new characters come, you can use your orbs and still find a Takumi will searching for the new ones.

I really want Leo (I know he is not focus but is the only example I have haha), but I'm going to save some orbs for Eirika and Ephraim, maybe he will pop up while trying to get Eirika (since she is going to be a red one, right?)

Just pulled Tiki and used her right away. 

I got no words for her except shes disgusting powerwise. In a good sense. 

I heard shes great but what the hell? How can such a cute roar be such a monster? 

Edited by Minardi

I wish I had gotten this Pull a couple days ago.  After I go through the trouble of promoting my 2* Olivia all the way to 4*.  At least I could merge the 4* Olivia and get some SP and +1 HP and Speed.

Fire%20Emblem%20Heroes_2017-02-13-01-14-

Is it confirmed that the Twins and Jugral characters are the next focus?  It seems a bit soon to introduce new games' characters only a couple weeks after the launch.  I thought they would space them out a bit more.

Still waiting on Leo.  I got a bit of false hope when I saw the 4 Red Orbs.

Spoiler

Balls, I don't know how to do anything on these forums.

Anyway, I forgot to take pics of like 2 of my summon sessions, but they were devoid of anything notable. I mean, I got a 3* Lonqu (MYRM BIAS INTENSIFIES), but sword users are choked with lords and legendary weapons, so unless he turns out to have some badass res I'm sadly going to have to keep him benched.

On the other hand, am I officially the first on this forum to pull a Leo? And a 5* Leo no less!

IMG_3882.PNG

IMG_3917.PNG

IMG_3918.PNG

Wanted to get 1 more summon in before the new batch with the orbs I was getting playing the story on Lunatic.

So this just happened...

Spoiler

Robins.png

By the way the robins were all in a row. As I did the colorless first hoping for a 5* colorless.

This makes 4 Robins, my first was 3*, which is now a lv 33 4* that I am 5k feathers away from 5*.

Only other characters I wanna upgrade are 4* Felicia or Corrin (F), and I feel Robin is the better choice atm.

Of course I have no idea what +/- they are as the 4* calcs are kinda bare bones atm.

I know the 5* is -Hp / +Def, which is meh.  Now I'm conflicted on if I should wait on upgrading my lv'd 4*, wait on an accurate calc to test the other 4*, or just upgrade my 4* and hope for the best.....

Lv 1 5* 17 18 7 8 5

Lv 33 4* 33 33 19 21 17

Lv 1 4* 18 14 7 5 4

Lv 1 4* 17 15 6 6 4

Edited by crazy_man

3 minutes ago, crazy_man said:

Wanted to get 1 more summon in before the new batch with the orbs I was getting playing the story on Lunatic.

So this just happened...

Reveal hidden contents

Robins.png

By the way the robins were all in a row. As I did the colorless first hoping for a 5* colorless.

This makes 4 Robins, my first was 3*, which is now a lv 33 4* that I am 5k feathers away from 5* (only other characters I wanna upgrade are 4* Felicia or Corrin (F)).

Of course I have no idea what +/- they are as the 4* calcs are kinda bare bones atm.

I know the 5* is -Hp / +Def, which is meh.  Now I'm conflicted on if I should wait on upgrading my lv'd 4*, wait on an accurate calc to test the other 4*, or just upgrade my 4* and hope for the best.....

Lv 1 5* 17 18 7 8 5

Lv 33 4* 33 33 19 21 17

Lv 1 4* 18 14 7 5 4

Lv 1 4* 17 15 6 6 4

So you're exactly three steps ahead right now, eh?

36 minutes ago, Omegaprism said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Balls, I don't know how to do anything on these forums.

On the other hand, am I officially the first on this forum to pull a Leo? And a 5* Leo no less!

IMG_3918.PNG

Congrats on getting a Leo! Pinging @Rezzy: she must see it.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

My Leo has been kidnapped.  What do I need to do to bring him home?

I'll give you the advice my friend gave me: Wish for Marth.  He's got Leo, too.

11 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I'll give you the advice my friend gave me: Wish for Marth.  He's got Leo, too.

If I get Marth, can I dye his hair blond?

It's a moot point, now though.  I'm all out of Orbs, and it will be a while before I can Pull again, unless they announce another giveaway.

14 hours ago, Birdy said:

Hmm, do you have a high percentage drop on 5*'s on current banners (By not pulling a five star for a while)? If so, you might want to go one more time for the increased chance, unless you really really like the new characters that are coming out. Ask yourself this, are you content with going for a lower chance to pull a five star if you don't roll on this one but you will on the next if it's to get a special character? 

13 hours ago, SniperGYS said:

Maybe wait? The characters will still be available with a lower chance to summon, but you will be able to still get them. Then, when the new characters come, you can use your orbs and still find a Takumi will searching for the new ones.

I really want Leo (I know he is not focus but is the only example I have haha), but I'm going to save some orbs for Eirika and Ephraim, maybe he will pop up while trying to get Eirika (since she is going to be a red one, right?)

I'll probably just wait it out I guess. I actually got 5* Roy in the pull before this so I don't really have a high chance of pulling a banner character.

Plus I've been wanting another lance user, so assuming Ephraim will be one (pretty sure he will though), I'll look forward to pulling him.

I'm just a bit on edge because I'm almost done with the final chapter of the story on lunatic, so I'm really starting to run out of free orbs. I suppose there are the special maps that come out every week and the app release/weekend login bonuses, but who knows how long that period will last.

So I had a 3.25 increase (you can see the rates increase everytime you summon 5 units and dont get a five star under "appearance rates" on each respective focus) in legendary heroes and I know the new focus is coming but I decided to do another summon and I pretty much got trash except Tharja. The rate went up to 3.5 increase and I had 8 orbs left so I grinder two chapters of lunatic and check it out. I already have Lyn btw XD

Spoiler

Can't attach the file for whatever reason but I got Robin (5 star)BOOYAH. Now I have a magic user for each color.

So after 25-ish 3* and 4* summons from Deep Devotion I was determined to get a 5* from the focus before the increased chance resets, took one reckless last shot with my leftover free orbs from Lunatic story mode, and...

thanks_hector.thumb.png.35da441abefecd2032c7755e60aed0de.png

Edited by Whimsical