15 hours ago, Locked Apple said:

Not the most disappointing pull I've had by far. But I'm also bitter because I've spent time training an Olivia to 3*. Bet I'll get Wrys next. I've also been sick of Raigh since day one.

Going to give Chrom his day though. Still love the Family Bonds comment someone made. And I quite like his art.

Being sick of the unit that I use as a generic hammer is totally a bannable offense~!  Tee-hee~! :P:

3 hours ago, Benishigure said:

I swear at this point I'm inclined to believe that Niles is permanently bound to my game lmao.

Reveal hidden contents

Just when I thought I had escaped him...... (since my last summon had one grey orb, and I ended up pulling Wrys)

But hey, 4* Jakob and Olivia. Jakob is +Def, while Olivia is +Atk. Both of them are -HP which sucks, but then again after playing Fates my expectations for HP growths/caps have been jaded lol. 

That's a pretty good boon/bane for Jakob IMO.  He'll be able to truly take physical hits, and if he ever gets his hands on Ignis/Bonfire. . .

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used my recent orbs for another pull in hopes of getting anybody from the current banner.

The assembling of orbs was promising:

uORC1yO.png

In the end, there were no 5⋆s, but there were a handful of nice 4⋆s: Eliwood (my 3⋆ one will finally hit the bench), Lissa (finally another Rehabilitate user aside from Wrys, current 3⋆ Lissa hit the bench besides Eliwood), Fir (because why not, also I have Bartre), and Caeda (because my pegasus set is not complete, still Cordelia and Florina to go):

4zn0P2T.png

A 3⋆ F!Corrin is disappointing but hey, feathers!

Edited by Vaximillian

I didn't think to take a screenshot, but I got a 5* Jeorge the other day, making my third pull in a row with at least 1 5* unit.

Probably going to wait until the next focus before I summon again as I don't care enough about any of the characters in this focus (Klein or Sanaki would be cool but I already have a strong bow and red tome user). 

Not about my most recent pull (that one sucked, i was going for Olwen but only got a bunch of 3*s) but

I looked at my 5*s 

and I realized

Ryoma aside every single one of my 5*s are ranged. I got Takumi x2, Jeorge, Klein, Robin, Merric, Sanaki, and Lachesis. If there was ever a quest with all bow mastery or something I'd nail it lol

I pulled two 4* M!Robins in one summoning session. 0_o Good for me too, since I was lacking a blue tome user. I've got more 4* than 3* units now.

Edited by tailfin

56 minutes ago, tailfin said:

I pulled two 4* M!Robins in one summoning session. 0_o Good for me too, since I was lacking a blue tome user. I've got more 4* than 3* units now.

No wonder I got subpar blue rolls. You stole both Robins! :P

I had 13 orbs. Spent them all on 3 pulls. Got a 3* Florina, Est, and Beruka.

"The risk was calculated, but man, am I bad at math."

At least I have some time until the "Fight Ursula" banner begins. I'll have 21 orbs by then. Perhaps more if they decide to add more to the story this month.

Edited by Levin's Scarf

Yesterday, I just got 20 orbs... So time to have my second pull of this season's focus.

Spoiler

738411Capturedcrans20170301105220.png

Okay, this is just the worst pull I ever get. Olivia is +HP -Atk, I'lm not sure this is even a good IV set. I was hoping for something good with the three grey orbs... What a shame...

Last night I scrounged up 20 orbs and attempted to get one of the blue mage siblings. After two red orbs and two blue orbs that were all three stars, I was about to exit without giving the gray one a chance. I didn't want to waste more time and stamina, so I changed my mind.

I pressed 'continue' and completed the full summon which ended with a Klein(he sure is popular around here!). Even though I needed a good blue unit, I was pretty happy with my result! I was worried I wouldn't be able to pull a focus character this round. My summons from the last couple of days also gave me some good units to try out, so I think I'll start saving for the next banner.

I spent a whole 60+ orbs I had been saving trying to get Eldigan or Sanaki yesterday. After opening 5 different pools, I only pulled a total of 3 red Orbs (and no luck there). At least I got a pretty decent 5* +Atk/-Res Nowi out of the million blue orbs I accepted. Somehow I never manage to grab the devotion heroes.

My team is finally starting to look nice, but I've been pulling since day one and I only have five 5* (one of which was upgraded from 4*). I hope they keep giving us lots of free orbs after the daily bonus thing expires, because I'm still pretty far from being satisfied with my group.

Edited by r4v1sh
typo

Here are my last 2 rolls:

Spoiler

9VW43Yo.jpg

bAKomMX.jpg

There are both awful but I remember getting worst. Also please Subaki and Clarine, stop appearing in most of my summons.

At least thanks to Draug I could finish the normal quest which requires to use an Armor Knight unit. Sadly he is my only one so I don't think I would be able to finish the Luntic one which requires 4 Armor Knights. 

I am happy to get Caeda but she is +HP/-Att and I don't think that there are good IVs for her.

Pull #13. Likely the last one on this focus. Could luck shine on me before I move on?

Spoiler

k1jA0ld.png

Yup!

A8nufdQ.png

And two Arthurs on Pull #13. How appropriate. I'll take the feathers, as I'm happy with Eldigan.

Finally amassed 20 orbs. Will I get Klein? Opening up the summon circle and things are looking good. 4 colorless and 1 blue. 

Spoiler

Lol nope. Horrible pull. Gacha hates me. 5* pull rate is now 4% ;_;

Edited by Kiran

Was saving up to 64 orbs for future banners, but I was able to extend my phone plan and I promised myself to do a summoning session once I have my new phone to initiate(?) it! Here are the results:

Spoiler

LokgmuE.pngO5EoQcH.png

Too  bad he's +Res/-ATK though...

1 hour ago, Dearest Dissapointment said:

Are you fucking memeing me 

those were my last orbs that I'll be able to get besides the daily login ones

i did that bullshit lunatic quest for this

IMG_1223.PNG

I, uh, hope that you got good boon/bane combos out of that.  Otherwise, OUCH.

Woo boy 3333 feathers, finally going to get to promote my second unit to gold. Time to make the Nino dream team a reality.

EDIT well whoops, i accidentally clicked on the wrong topic.

Edited by leingodf8

I got murder chicken! I'm so excited!

I'm going to give her distant counter if I can when the skill swap opens up, since her A slot is completely free.

I have Hector but I love fae so much more <33

Edited by ChibiToastExplosion

Latest summon:

4* Olivia    dupe
4* Maria    new
3* Nino      new
4* Tharja   dupe
3* Hinata   new

My luck at pulling mainly 4* units continues.

Well... didn't get any of the "bond" units again this time...

Another red 5*? the other day I had got 5* Tiki as I had posted, now I have 3 red, 3 green and 1 blue... (funnily I have tons of blue for 4* and 3*)

Spoiler

58b95e21941e2_2017-03-0311_14_18.thumb.png.81c928ea74d6c038cb15278beee8f996.png

Uh... I wonder what uses does male Corring have, or if he's worth using over Lucina and/or Tiki...

Nice seeing Camilla stalking him too, lol (though she was my second 5*)