• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a bad pull. Got a total of 3 new units and 1 of them was a 5*. Though I'm not too happy with who I got. Since I already have a Camilla, Minerva is redundant. Especially since she is -ATK +RES. Wished Virion was Klein instead ;_;

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170306-175058.thumb.png.c5e893b820a37ab67a1f5f0e7a20f93c.png

No more pulling from this banner for me. This is the first time I hadn't rolled a 5* unit from the focus. Looks like the upcomng Arena season might be a bit hard for me. 

Edited by Kiran

1 hour ago, Rezzy said:

It's really impossible to say for sure with IVs at level 24.

True but my 4* Abel at that lv had higher spd than both its defenses and slightly higher atk than its other stats (roughly higher), hence why I believe it is neutral or negative spd and most likely plus atk.

16 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Does anyone have any idea when the next banner is going up? I have 27 orbs, but I don't want to attempt a summon on this barrier so I can have an increased shot at getting Effie.

I could be wrong but I think that it wasn't revealed yet. Probably this week when we will get the Ursula Grand Hero Battle.

Spoiler

That pull was better than the last ones. At least I got Marth and Eirika who are two Lords I like a lot in the same pull! Eirika is +Spd and -Res which seems good. Marth is +HP and Spd. Not sure if that's good for him since he doesn't seem to have a good speed stat. 

In a way I must admit that I am a bit "happy" that none of them are a *5 because my only 2 *5 are sword users (Lucina and Cain) and I would like one who is not a red unit so I hope to get better luck next time.

Because of Wendy/Gwendolyn, I have now 2 Knights so I hope to get other Knights in the next pull Hector pls to complete that lunatic mission. She is +Def and -Spd which it is all you can ask for a Knight.

Already have Matthew like everyone so I don't really care (he is -HP +RES).

I am so tired of getting Subaki all the time. I think that I am going to start to sacrifice them to the RNG Goddess for getting 5 stars (this one is +HP -DEF).

I think that I would do a last pull for this banner or for the Nino/Effie one.

Edited by Thunderstar

1 minute ago, Finn1412 said:

She's good. You got a good one, so if you need a magic user just keep her.

Really? I mean her defence looks considerably weak, but the speed is quite nice.

What would you say is the best nature for this beauty? ^^

2 minutes ago, Magnux7 said:

Really? I mean her defence looks considerably weak, but the speed is quite nice.

What would you say is the best nature for this beauty? ^^

Probably Att+ and Def-, and Spd+ and Def-

She's really good. I'd use her, but too many reds (I blame Lyn).

So, as I said use her. She's one of the best mages in the game. I mean Sanaki and Lilina 5 are WAY better she's a good alternative.

2 hours ago, Quintessence said:

True but my 4* Abel at that lv had higher spd than both its defenses and slightly higher atk than its other stats (roughly higher), hence why I believe it is neutral or negative spd and most likely plus atk.

Possibly, but I had a Florina who got a ton of Atk levels early on before getting none for like 10 levels.

41 minutes ago, Jave said:

Pull #14:

Reveal hidden contents

dq68jn6.png

Not a fan of all the repeats, but I'll take lovely Sakura since I finally have a 4* healer.

At least you have an armored unit. I'm starting to think this game just doesn't like me. Oh well, I guess I'll just keep making animal sacrifices . . . .

8 hours ago, Finn1412 said:

Does anyone know how to change the Playstore's location? I'm currently away from the US for a couple months and where I am the game isn't out and my phone got rebooted from repairs. 

Wrong topic.  Might want to look around on Google for the answer instead.

21 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

At least you have an armored unit. I'm starting to think this game just doesn't like me. Oh well, I guess I'll just keep making animal sacrifices . . . .

Do what I'm doing, and wait for the focus with Effie in it.  It should be released before the end of March.

Just now, eclipse said:

Do what I'm doing, and wait for the focus with Effie in it.  It should be released before the end of March.

If the pattern of Grand Hero Battles continues, it should be released later this week.

2 minutes ago, Shiro said:

it should be released at reset today or tommorow you think?

IIRC, the Grand Heroes Battles release on Friday (or late Thursday for me).  Banner will probably drop then.

Edited by eclipse

Just cashed in 40 orbs for the Princes focus, tryna get Ephraim so maybe I can actually use him in the poll battle. Got 5* Leo. Ohhh the irony (I mean I'm not gonna knock it but a 5* who isn't red would be nice too)

In both batches I got a total of 2 new units, Leo and Shanna. Got Shanna twice in the second set of pulls. This game hates me lmao

Edited by BANRYU

Went to try again for Olwen again and got Shanna (alright) and FCorn (urgh). Then decided to try for Eirika and got Draug.

...at least my armor count is up to 3 now?

maybe hector will come home

I'm sitting at 29 orbs right now and I'm so tempted to pull for Ephraim, but the Nino banner is coming up and maybe I can get a 5* Nino. And if I'm lucky maybe I'll get Hector as well. 

Managed to get enough orbs for another full pull from the new maps.

Fingers crossed for Ephraim...

...Managed to pull a 4* Eirika and a 4* Kagero as well as a 4* Lissa, mixed in with repeats 3* Stahl and a worthless 3* Fir. (Seriously, what is up with you giving me Fir, game...?!)

Ah, well. Guess I kinda lucked out with the former three anyway.

Went for Princes in another attempt to get Ephraim.

• 3* Nino: Okay, but I'd like a good non-green mage after Merric and Julia
  • 3* Olivia: Bleh.
  • 3* Olivia: Double bleh.
  • 3* Matthew: Worthless.
  • 5* Eirika: My second one and first duplicate 5. I think the game is trying to tell me something...Anyway, she's +Attack/-Defense where my current one is full neutral. I'm thinking to use this new version.

Round 17 [Princesses]: 3* Gordin (+HP, -ATT) || 3* Gunter (+ATT, -HP) || 4* Palla (+HP, -SPD) || 4* Camilla (+SPD, -HP) || 5* Erika (+SPD, -HP)

pQf5Afe.png7cK91cO.png

*Ahem* Now that we got that out of the way...

As I always tend to pull immediately once I obtained 20 Orbs, seeing the new Prince and Princess focuses were a great surprise to me. As I really wanted Erika and Lucina in the past (and Elise too), it was obvious what focus would catch my attention. That, and I already have Chrom and Ephraim. Leo is nice, but the odds are not worth it.

Erika having +SPD and -HP is a pretty good nature in my opinion as it makes an already fast character even faster. Even the fastest characters will have some difficulty when dealing with Erika, and her Draw Back ability has catch me off guard when I faced her in the Arena. Of course, one may prefer Erika to have +ATT and -HP, especially since Erika gains a +4 boost to ATT instead of the usual +3, but I am satisfied with the SPD boost. Now, Ephraim and Erika can be together, and it helps that both got favorable natures on their first appearance too! I must have the blessings of the Sacred Stones, considering it was my first Fire Emblem game.

Gordin is currently sitting on the reserves in case he comes useful for Inherit Skill, while Palla will be used as merging fodder as I happen to like her character. I do have a decent Gordin (+DEF, -RES), but could use a better Palla (+RES, -HP), preferable +ATT, -DEF. As for Gunter, he has become my new "Gunter Prime," taking the place of a +SPD, - ATT Gunter. 

Camilla is in an odd spot as my 5* version of her is +RES, -DEF while this 4* version is +SPD, -HP. Both are okay natures, but I really want a Camilla with +ATT, -HP. It didn't help she teased me with her special introduction video, only to show up as a 4* character. Either way, she is being leveled and will likely be used as merging fodder for the "Ultimate Camilla" down the road.

Overall, quite happy with this pull. Sure, my 5* characters are heavily Red based, but they are all mostly awesome. Now, if only I could also get an awesome Lucina and Elise...

Edited by Sire

Two of the three princesses are useful, so I decided to give 'em a whirl.  The result:

4* Robin - +Res/-Def (a MUCH better sight than the other one, but not +Atk, so I'll keep him here for now)
4* Sakura - +Res/-Def (since the other one is -Spd, I think I'll use this one instead, even if the level gain's gonna suck)
3* Gordin - +Spd/-Atk (Vantage fodder, whee)
3* Selena - +Def/-Res (better than the last one, but I'm still not using you)
3* Jagen - +HP/-Def (fodder for the +Spd/-Res one)

Still no 5* in sight.  Or armor.

Edited by eclipse