• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is pull #14!  Do I get what I'm looking for?

Spoiler

6WjL0NS.jpg

And for the boon/banes:

5* Lucina - +Res/-Spd (this is why we run Virion)
4* Gordin - +HP/-Spd (hey, it's power-up fodder for the +Atk/-Def Gordin)
4* Nino - +HP/-Spd (THIS IS WHY WE RUN VIRION)
3* Gordin - +Atk/-HP (THIS is the ideal boon/bane for Gordin IMO, and the feathers will be well worth it)
3* Matthew - +HP/-Spd (someone else will appreciate Poison Strike)

No armor in sight, but I've got the rest of the month to pull that!  Very happy with this set, even if 4/5 are Speed banes!

4 minutes ago, The Geek said:

Did some rolls on the Princess banner to try and get Eirika.  Got 4* Hinata and a second Lucina.  I fed her to my Level 40 Lucina.

That wording just makes it sound morbid... Though the casualness of somehow "combining" sentient people into clones of themselves is...rather glossed over, all things considered.

Tried to pull on Princes focus. I wanted Ephraim, but either of them is good (I like Leo and I didn't have any Falchion user, so Chrom's good enough too).

Spoiler

273899Capturedcrans20170307095550.png

Palla : +Res/-Def | Gordin : +Atk/-Res | Subaki : +HP/-Spd | Henry : +Res/-Spd | Saizo : +Res/-HP

Well, first time 4* Saizo and 4* Subaki, two new units, a good IV Gordin... Not bad, but not what I wanted...

So I go in the Princesses focus looking for Lucina or Elise... three summoning sessions later, and who do I find?

Only one of the biggest threats in the arena! I was not expecting this but flipping heck am I pleased! He is +Atk -Def so he's going to be hitting hard!

Edited by sdgj1994
deleted image to make room for others

Just now, Glaceon Mage said:

I pull from the Princesses focus in hope of Eirika and I get...

Hide contents

A3sSvae.png

But how does this make you feel?

4 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

But how does this make you feel?

I don't really mind, I like Leo well enough.  Not as much as Eirika obviously, but yeah.

I just thought it was kind of funny that I got him.

20 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I don't really mind, I like Leo well enough.  Not as much as Eirika obviously, but yeah.

Yeah, I wasn't sure if you were all right with getting Leo or if you were mad you got a Fates character.

On 06.03.2017 at 2:38 PM, Vaximillian said:

Today:

Reveal hidden contents

np8Thl0.png

Reveal hidden contents

Pj6Lu6Y.png

An onslaught of greys! Again, there might have awaited an Elise or a Clarine, or (again) a Takumi or a Klein, but I pulled my second ever armour, 4⋆ at that, and am happy.
Also, it's Effie. What's not to love?

The Effie I drew yesterday turned out to be +Atk, −Spd. Wow.

I decide to try for Ephraim again because of the focus, and I got three blue orbs in my summon.

But as usual, I get bullshit. Almost all duplicate characters. This is my 4th fucking Subaki. I will keep the 4 star Robin though, because my 3 star one ended up being shit. The rest are going home.

EDIT: Shoot, accidentally sent my original Subaki home too. Oh well. He wasn't great anyway.

Edited by Anacybele

I haven't had much luck with pulls lately. I had really been hoping to pull a Sanaki or Klein, and then I saw the prince banner and REALLY wanted Leo. But I ended up with a 5* Peri and 5* Chrom. So while it wasn't what I was looking for, it's still a pleasant surprise. Right now, I'm really liking Peri. I've been pretty blessed with my Robin and Lucina. Now I just have to hope for a colorless and green unit. 

2 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

I got Eirika (though I already had her but it's a better boon and bane with it being +Atk -Def over +Spd -Def) from the prince banner in trying to get Leo lmao. Leo is the only one of the banners I need currently because he'll at least have a spot as my only red tome mounted unit.

7 hours ago, BANRYU said:

Just cashed in 40 orbs for the Princes focus, tryna get Ephraim so maybe I can actually use him in the poll battle. Got 5* Leo. Ohhh the irony (I mean I'm not gonna knock it but a 5* who isn't red would be nice too)

In both batches I got a total of 2 new units, Leo and Shanna. Got Shanna twice in the second set of pulls. This game hates me lmao

6 hours ago, Maymeimai said:

I got a Leo!!!!

Sadly, he is -atk +hp, so I will be sure to upgrade sharena so she can help him with buffs

But I am absolutely happy, since he is my favorite character from Fates <3

Gosh, I'm so jealous.  I really want Leo.  I Pulled just Reds with my saved Orbs, and I did get 4* Eirika, which is something.  I guess I can raise her up a bit.  Now watch me blow $100 and still not get Leo.

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Gosh, I'm so jealous.  I really want Leo.  I Pulled just Reds with my saved Orbs, and I did get 4* Eirika, which is something.  I guess I can raise her up a bit.  Now watch me blow $100 and still not get Leo.

We tried to warn Rezzy but it was too late! She was already turning into a whale! Slowly but surely . . . . .

13 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I pray for thee good luck.

Don't get spooked by Chrom.

Recently i upgraded a +Res Lilina to 5* since i had no luck with reds and she either one shot things in arena or just leave them so badly wounded that i can finish them off even with a WTD character.

First pull i've got a 4* +Atk - def lilina (Something i really was looking forward to). In the second pull, as i suspected, got my second *5 Elise(Not complaining).
I forgot about the xenologue chapters and cleared them. Did a single summon thinking "better be a lucina" and.... BANG! A shiny 5* Lucina +spd - hp. Almost fainted.

As i am a full F2P, i have nothing to complain about my luck in this game, since i also have other 7 pulled 5* characters including Camilla and Azura +ATK - SPD.

Time to think of other team compositions besides dancing teams.

I wish luck to you all too.

50 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

We tried to warn Rezzy but it was too late! She was already turning into a whale! Slowly but surely . . . . .

The slow turn to the dark side...

49 minutes ago, pianime94 said:

I pray for thee good luck.

Don't get spooked by Chrom.

Too late.  Chrom killed my bonus Pull %.  Figures.

10th full summon, second on the Sibling Bonds banner.  I wasn't originally going to summon again here, but I thought I might try my luck upon seeing the bonus Heroes for this week's arena...

Spoiler

FrLPgcG.png

Big mistake.  I never want to see another Setsuna or Barst again in my life.  I guess I'll be training up F!Robin after all. 

BTW, are there any good Bane/Boon calculators out there for 3* units?  The current one I'm using can only determine it for a handful of them.