3 minutes ago, HyperBowser said:

I just pulled a Ninian after using about 30 orbs.

Her stats are 16 HP, 18 Atk, 8 Spd, 6 Def and 4 Res.

I think she's +Spd -HP but I can't tell for sure.

+Spd / -Res most likely.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, amazing focus. Now I want Jaffar, Lucius and Ninian.

So... PULL !

3 grey, one green, one blue.

So, I go for the blue one in last.

5*...

Spoiler

755502Capturedcrans20170314093535.png

NOOOOO ! I wanted Niniaaaaan T_T Not Abel !

Raven is +Res/-Spd, Gordin is +Atk/-Def, Azama 4* is +Def/-Spd, the 3* is +Def/-Atk (probably the bet IV for him) and Abel is +Atk/-Spd. Is this any good ?

Well my bad luck streak continues.

It's nice that you get increased odds of a 5stars when you don't get one in a while, it's not nice that the drop rates reset...(with updates i mean)

Edited by zorkovitch

I have used about 100 orbs now and still no sign of the dragon dancer... AND SCREW YOU RNG WHY DO YOU KEEPING GIVING ME 1 OR 0 BLUE ORB!!!

I did however get a 5* Peri, yay I guess? I would be far more happy if it was Azura -.-

Went in for Ninian, only pulled blues. First pull I hear those wonderful 5 chimes and see.......Reinhardt. Okay, a little late to the party, but I definitely have a spot for you. And 7 blues later, Ninian follows suit (15, 19, 7, 6, 5). The RNG gods like me tonight.

Edited by egobarrier

Round 20 [Blazing Shadows] 3* Donnel (+DEF, -HP) || 3* Beruka (+DEF, -RES) || 3* Nino (+ATT, -DEF) || 4* Draug (+HP, -RES) || 4* Jakob (+SPD, -DEF)
Round 21 [Blazing Shadows] 3* Gaius (+HP, -ATT) || 3* Sophia (+ATT, -HP) || 4* Draug (+RES, -ATT) || 4* Gunter (+HP, -RES) || 4* Abel (+DEF, -RES)
Round 22 [Blazing Shadows] 3* Wrys (+RES, -ATT) || 3* Saizo (+SPD, -DEF) || 4* Jeorge (+ATT, -SPD) || 4* Viron (Balanced) || 4* Stahl (+ATT, -RES)
Round 23 [Blazing Shadows] 3* Sophia (+RES, -HP) || 3* Serra (+ATT, -SPD) || 4* Erika (Balanced) || 4* Subaki (Balanced) || 4* Jeorge (+ATT, -RES)

Black = 3* Unit || Blue = 4* Unit || Orange = 5* Unit || Red = Reserves (Character Merging, Skill Inheritance, Retirement)
To read walls of text, open the spoiler!

Spoiler

Using the 20 Bonus Orbs as well as my "purchased Orbs," I decided to go on a Summoning Spree. A shame there's no 5* hero, but I'll say I did get a whole lot of good units this time around!

For future summons, I would like a Ninian, Karel, or a Jaffar. Time will tell if I get anyone from this actual focus...

Round 20 = = = = =

Donnel and Draug hit the warming benches due to undesirable natures. They may have some use as a sacrifice mentor to pass on their skills, or in Draug's case, maybe do that one Lunatic quest. 3 Draugs and a Sheena can totally do that quest...

On the awesome side of things, I now have a super tanky Beruka, a glass cannon Nino, and newcomer Jakob! Jakob does not mind the extra DPS and while he sacrifices some DEF, DEF is his strong point anyway.

Round 21 = = = = =

There is a reason why the warming benches are painted red. Gaius, Draug, and Gunter join the club. Gaius, while okay in Awakening, is not really a favorite character of mine in Heroes. Then, for Gunter, I already have one (+ATT, -HP).

Sophia and Abel are the winners here, with Sophia possibly having her desired nature. Abel is a bit more on the defensive side and would have prefered +ATT, but for the time being I will use him sine I have Cain around.

Round 22 = = = = =

We get a better Jeorge and I already have the archest of archers, Viron with +SPD, -RES! To the retirement club!

With the remainder, we get Magic Tank Wyrs, Speedy Saizo, and Perfect? Stahl. Are they the best characters? Not really, but they got good natures, so they are pretty good in my book!

Round 23 = = = = =

Subaki, you are indeed perfect. You are perfect at annoying me constantly and denying me blue units I can actually use! Shoo! Off with you!

We already have good Sophia, and this imposter Serra will be used as merging food for the real Serra. Erika is awesome and I am really happy to have her again, if just to eventually merge her into her 5* self.

The ultimate winner here is Jeorge. Nino tried her best and got second place, but I could use a solid offensive archer.

Overall = = = = =

I am quite happy with these pulls. Actually, now that I think about it, my other "investment" did not go nearly as well as this one. Sure, I do not have a 5* unit, but the units I did obtain have good natures, and that is what matters to me the most in the long run. So, out of 20 characters, I get 9 to actually play with and nurture them to become ruthless killing machines. Life is good in the Order of Heroes.

Maybe I should start trying out some of these summoning rituals people talk about. Perhaps I should try this next...

I had the weirdest luck a few days ago on my last pull of the Sanaki/Klein/etc focus:

Spoiler

cain_hector.png.c1a405c680e98e0ea7b20a885fcd6714.png

I initially balked at Cain when I checked his stats and and found out he was -Atk/+Def, but realized how bulky his kit is after a few levels, he's easily my sturdiest red unit and can probably find a role at some point. Meanwhile, how do I have two Hectors!? Both are +Def (one -Spd, one -Res) and I'm still deciding if I should merge them or run them next to each other as the Green Wall of Doom.

I also spent 40 orbs on the new Elibe banner, ended up looking at all ten red/blue/grey picks, and...

Spoiler

Lv1_Karel.png.696eace0cba883bda34b3a0428235a6a.png

I'm happy. And wow, his skills are offensive: Wo Dao gives +10 when his special activates, it upgrades into Reprisal with a count of 2, and he gets Defiant Atk & Desperation. As soon as he hits 75% HP he'll start doubling things before they can counterattack, that's fun stuff. If the early IV calc is right mine's +Def/-Res.

Other notables from those 40 orbs are my first Abel and Jeorge, both 4 stras, to keep the new Cain company.

Edited by Whimsical

Well, at least neither of you had my rotten luck... 

ezHtGQu.png

I stuck with this 5 colourless summon in the hope of getting Kagerou.

ftfXvmN.png

No luck. At all. Sent them all home ( came to about 1800 in total ).

dI2VkL9.png

On the plus side, I now have over 30K feathers. 

I've pretty much lost count of how many pull sessions I've done at this point but this was my last pull before the banner change:

Spoiler

RRaW2hh.png

Ayyyyy, 5* Klein and 4* Nino! And for once I didn't summon Niles when there was a grey orb!

I decided to try my hand at the next banner, this was the result:

Spoiler

hd7Xsbx.png

A-and just when I thought I had escaped him...........

giphy.gif

@tailfin, I see your shitty pull and raise my own!

AIbIULy.png

A promising assortment of orbs! Red for Karel, blue for Ninan, grey for Priscilla, green for—hopefully—Hector.
Did it deliver?

GMFv8Bg.png

Hell no.

The Awakening Trio is now complete, albeit in 3⋆. Another 3⋆ adult Tiki (what's up with adult Tikis?), 4⋆ Kagero (I've got her a while ago), and another 4⋆ Cecilia (is it like the sixth or the seventh already?)

3⋆ Odin: +Spd, −Res;
3⋆ Laslow: +Atk, −Spd;
3⋆ Tiki: +HP, −Spd;
4⋆ Kagero: +Res, −HP;
4⋆ Cecilia: +Atk, −HP.

Edited by Vaximillian

So I just did a random "sure, why not" pull on the new banner... and i got the dancing dragon XD No idea on her IV set cos she's new and all but if anyone could tell me that would be much appreciated :)

Edited by sdgj1994
deleted image to make room for others

Wow RNG really loved to troll me today. I spend about 150 orbs today trying to get Ninian. Where most of the time I only got 1 blue orb and one time it blessed me with 5 blue orbs! And the result was:

Screenshot_2017-03-14-11-25-24.png

3 4* Abels?! WTF COME ON NOW WHAT ARE THE ODDS FOR THAT? Well at least on the plus side my Abel is now 4* lvl 5 with the mergings :/

Luckily my next summon she finally appeared:

Screenshot_2017-03-14-11-29-56.png

My Ninian seems to have +def/-hp I dunno if that's a good IB set or not. I just hope when we get Azura banner in the future I don't have to use this many orbs D':

21 minutes ago, sdgj1994 said:

So I just did a random "sure, why not" pull on the new banner... and i got the dancing dragon XD No idea on her IV set cos she's new and all but if anyone could tell me that would be much appreciated :)

IMG_9599.PNG

Your seems to have +res/-hp.

edit: Geez this took more work than it needed to be. I would love to have the preview but alas it's not here any more.

Edited by FoliFF

1 minute ago, FoliFF said:

Your seems to have +res/-hp.

Ehh, so not the best IV set I could have gotten, but I see Ninian being more of a support unit anyway with her dancing and all. Also I just take what I can get as I'm F2P and all. Priscilla was actually who I was initially looking for, but yeah, Ninian was a very nice surprise! Lucky you for pulling her, guess I'll have to keep at this banner for the time being!

3 minutes ago, tailfin said:

@Vaximillian: At least you got Kagerou. ;_; She's been evading me like the typical ninja she is.

I'd trade her for your Clarine any day.

(also there was a stray “i” gone from my username, I caught it and brought it back)

Got to 45 orbs this morning and decided to do two pulls on the new banner...

Spoiler

5* Lyn, 3* Oboro, 3* Arthur, 3* Donnel, 4* Hinata

First pull got me a duplicate 5*... Guess I can't complain, but it's +HP/-Def compared to my +Atk/-HP one at level 40. Might keep it to pass on Galeforce if possible. 

Spoiler

3* Felicia, 3* Subaki, 3* Palla, 3* Gunter, 5* Karel.

Second pull got me a Karel, although it looks like a +Res/-Atk from the wiki stats... Still very good since it is a new unit.

And I decided to use my last 5 orbs in hopes of getting a Ninian and....

Spoiler

5* Azura!!

Not the singer/dancer I was looking for at the time, so a bit unexpected, but probably the one I wanted most. +Spd/-HP as well. Had some incredible luck with these pulls.

Edited by Maaka
Deleting SS

4 minutes ago, Maaka said:

And I decided to use my last 5 orbs in hopes of getting a Ninian and....

Hide contents

IMG_1258.thumb.jpg.232be975f272d6f07b31abf59c2391ba.jpg

Not the singer/dancer I was looking for at the time, so a bit unexpected, but probably the one I wanted most. +Spd/-HP as well. Had some incredible luck with these pulls.

Every time I see people pull Azura I'm getting more sad and jealous of you people...

Edited by FoliFF

I caved. I couldn't resist the possibility of getting a new FE7 unit with this new focus group.

I had 132 orbs saved up over the course of nearly a month, and spent 120 of them all on this newest focus group. I can't resist FE7 characters. Results:

Spoiler

mpUJJz2.jpg

oOGjKWR.jpg

CjKRfEd.jpg

mzOjZXH.jpg

Cv7kaB8.jpg

90020If.jpg

Not quite what I was looking for, but I'll take them. Except Odin. Fuck off, Odin.