• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Fruity Insanity said:

>get 5 orbs
>pity percentage only up by .5% total
>rolls Ninian
>+Atk -Res

I'll take it.

This was literally what just happened to me as well. We even got the same IVs, what are the odds?

you guys are tempting me way too much with how lucky you're getting

i have 6 orbs and i'm trying to save them but i'd have to wait until almost the last day of the focus to get 20

the only thing stopping me from trying now is knowing that the last time I tried there were no blues

20 minutes ago, unique said:

you guys are tempting me way too much with how lucky you're getting

i have 6 orbs and i'm trying to save them but i'd have to wait until almost the last day of the focus to get 20

the only thing stopping me from trying now is knowing that the last time I tried there were no blues

I had 7 blue orbs spread between my last two summoning sessions, and I still didn't get a thing :(

That moment when I make a "for fun" account on my old phone...

First full summon:

Ryoma 5*

Nowi 5*

Subaki 3*

Felicia 4*

Cherche 3*

Second Full sommon:

Jeorge 4*

Lachesis 4*

Hinata 4*

Cordelia 4*

Caeda 4*

I really want those 5* on my main account T_T even Jeorge is a better Archer... my main account is almost always 90% 3* summons.

4 hours ago, Chelone said:

That moment when I make a "for fun" account on my old phone...

First full summon:

Ryoma 5*

Nowi 5*

Subaki 3*

Felicia 4*

Cherche 3*

Second Full sommon:

Jeorge 4*

Lachesis 4*

Hinata 4*

Cordelia 4*

Caeda 4*

I really want those 5* on my main account T_T even Jeorge is a better Archer... my main account is almost always 90% 3* summons.

Oddly enough, I'm drowning in Ryomas whenever I try rerolling. I think I saw five of him today... (All I want is a Lyn to test how feeding her to Selena would work, inheritance wise : /)

Got 20 orbs from the tower quests, by doing the easiest ones. Decided to roll.

4 grays, 1 blue. This is amazing.

From that roll, I got a 4-star Catria and the colorless orbs were 3-star repeat I do not want.

After getting Takumi, I seem to have had awful luck with colorless orbs.

So after the turn change, I had a pretty lucky Deathless Arena run. There were either no enemy Takumi or he was easily disposed of. So I decided, hey, since I seem to be on a lucky streak right now, might as well try to take a shot at summoning either Ninian or Priscilla.

No Blues and only one Grey ofc.

I remember someone here posting something about describing the character they wanted and they got it so I figured it couldn't hurt. "I want a Red haired Troubadour, please!" Puff of smoke came out. Game going to troll me with another Azama rig...

Spoiler

OMG.thumb.jpg.34648ea6d0a9edbae4493332cee0df7f.jpgOMGG.thumb.jpg.a079b29dcdd1fe2f94fc6a03ff8f2831.jpg

Well then, I guess describing the character you want is totally a legit tactic that I must use for now on! Priscilla is the first 5* character that I was actively hunting for that I actually got in this game. According to FEWiki, shes Neutral stat too which is another first for character I plan to use.

Edited by ExpendableExtra

God damn everything. Inheritance comes out, I realize I don't need Lyn to get Galeforce for Selena anymore, so I try for a Karel. Next thing that happens? Have a fucking Lyn.

: /

#FirstWorldProblems

Edit: In fact, have two, why not? WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL?

Edited by DehNutCase

22 minutes ago, ExpendableExtra said:

"I want a Red haired Troubadour, please!"

Maybe I should've spoken in English? The game understood the word troubadour, but not the rest:

VZ24Jzg.png

A grey, two blues, two greens. Apart from a red-haired troubadour I wished for a dancing dragon (twice) and for a dragon-blooded girl. Did I hit?

qCjR08Z.png

ofqbqvH.png

ANOTHER 3⋆ CECILIA GAME WHY

Also, two Oboros I haven't had before. Also a Cherche I had. Overall boons and banes of the gang:

4⋆ Clarine: +HP, −Spd;

3⋆ Oboro: +HP, −Res;
4⋆ Oboro: +Atk, −Spd;
3⋆ Cherche: +HP, −Def;
3⋆ Cecilia: +HP, −Def.

Edited by Vaximillian

New pull... Or so I'd like. But just reds and greens... So I'd just pull one red.

Spoiler

184653Capturedcrans20170316094359.png

Eirika, 4*, +Spd/-Res

Perfect

Edited by Ledrert

Ugh, my weakness to FE7 characters bites me in the ass again. I need to save my orbs for Magvel and Tellius.

• 3* Nino: +Spd/-Def. These are better IVs than my +Def/-HP 3*, so I'll promote them to 4* and merge. I wish my good mages weren't all green.
  • 3* Cecilia: +HP/-Atk. No.
  • 3* Jagen: +HP/-Res. Given how this defeats his main purpose and I already have a 4* Jagen, no.
  • 3* Lon'qu: +HP/-Def. Bad IVs, I already have a 4*. No.
  • 3* Shanna: +Res/-Def: Good IVs. My 4* is +Def/-Spd, so I'm probably going to use this new one and merge the older one for her Desperation 3. Shame I already leveled her to 40.

So, let's see if this incantation thing works. . ."I want a green-haired mage".

Spoiler

4* Virion (+HP/-Def) - PERFECT, I needed a sacrifice!
4* Saizo (+Atk/-Res) - YES PLEASE!  Gonna level him and see what he does.
3* Selena (+HP/-Res) - Somehow better than every single one I've had before.
4* Gaius (+Spd/-Def) - YES PLEASE!  The other one's going to pass Rally Speed to someone else.
4* Catria (+Spd/-HP) - I think I just won the lottery or something.

No green mages, but an amazing haul overall.  Skill inheritance is ON!  Total pulls: 88

Edited by eclipse

Yesterday I had 18 orbs in the bank, decided to use them since my 5* percentage pull rate was up to 7%. I chose the only blue one that appeared, and it was a 5* Hinoka, with -Atk +Res. That's my second 5* Brave weapon user with -Atk that I've pulled - the first being my Camilla.

This game is serious troll. I'm glad I haven't dumped any money into it yet.

5 minutes ago, Raven said:

Yesterday I had 18 orbs in the bank, decided to use them since my 5* percentage pull rate was up to 7%. I chose the only blue one that appeared, and it was a 5* Hinoka, with -Atk +Res. That's my second 5* Brave weapon user with -Atk that I've pulled - the first being my Camilla.

This game is serious troll. I'm glad I haven't dumped any money into it yet.

I mean, as far as I know, Hinoka's still the only source of Hone Fliers, so that's a great pickup right there for inheritance purposes.

Did a few of the Training Tower missions to get enough orbs to do another pull:

Spoiler

pe0w4xm.png

EIRIKA MY LOVE~~~ <333333

I've been wanting to pull her forever! I'm not even mad that she's a 4*. I WILL RAISE HER. 

Reinhardt was a pretty neat pull too! Then I found out that he's +Def/-Atk..... so now he's basically my tome cavalry Cordelia....... R I P

I probably won't use him long term but I'm gonna train the shit outta Draug because I finally have four armoured units! I do wish it was another unit I don't have coughHectorcough but it's whatever since I can finally do the four armour unit quests now.

Someone also suggested that I dissolve my freshly pulled Donnel so that another unit can pick up his Brave Lance. Brave Lance Effie anyone?