1 hour ago, DehNutCase said:

I mean, as far as I know, Hinoka's still the only source of Hone Fliers, so that's a great pickup right there for inheritance purposes.

Would you be implying that I sacrifice a 5* unit so another unit can have the Hone Fliers skill? I don't like the sound of that.

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Raven said:

Would you be implying that I sacrifice a 5* unit so another unit can have the Hone Fliers skill? I don't like the sound of that.

You can only give it to other fliers

Just now, Raven said:

I mean, if a Hinoka with subpar IVs is better than, say, a Minerva or an Cordelia with good IVs obviously you'd use Hinoka, but Hinoka's offensive advantage over Minerva is mostly due to 4 more points in ATK and 2 in SPD, with a bad IV set on Hinoka and a good one on Minerva they would have parity in offensive stats and Minerva would have better bulk. Favoritism is also fine, of course (given that I'm going to give Selena Wo Dao, I can hardly call anyone else out for it). But if you wanted to have an optimal flier team, a bad IV'd Hinoka probably isn't going to cut it.

I guess it depends on where you fall on the slider of Nepotism versus Meritocracy.

OKay, so, second pull of the day...

Spoiler

312416Capturedcrans201703161305141.png

OMG ! Am I lucky today ?

But IV are... not terrible : Maria and Jaffar are +Res/-Def. Gaius is the only good with +Atk/-Res

Got my precious Cilla with the third pull and should have stopped there. I got greedy and thought I could get Ninian as well.

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170316-042014.thumb.png.528e7e7bfd6438a3e2c1e076d44c84b8.png

This was the result........     not to mention, that I haven't had Jagen or Florina before

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170316-052410.thumb.png.9b068fd61abf604188b4e7f71ad90762.png

Edit: And while I'm at it, can somebody tell me how to keep the screenshots as hidden content.

Edit: Thanks a lot

Edited by M.T. Cicero

24 minutes ago, M.T. Cicero said:

Got my precious Cilla with the third pull and should have stopped there. I got greedy and thought I could get Ninian as well.

This was the result........     not to mention, that I haven't had Jagen or Florina before

Edit: And while I'm at it, can somebody tell me how to keep the screenshots as hidden content.

Screenshot_20170316-042014.png

Screenshot_20170316-052410.png

[ spoiler ] Text [ /spoiler]

Remove spaces. ; u ;

Edited by Aera

Well, here we are again.  Tuesday's pulls were certainly unfortunate (and, if you couldn't tell, were cheeky enough to get me legitimately salty), but thanks to these new orb quests, I get to try my hand at a few more summons.  Hopefully this turns out better?

Round 18 Pulls

Spoiler

Round 18 [Blazing Shadows]: 4* Jeorge [+Spd, -Def] || 3* Lissa [+HP, -Spd] || 3* Lon'qu [+HP, -Spd] || 3* Hinata [+Spd, -Def] || 4* Fir [+HP, -Def]

Eh... These aren't amazing, considering they are a) all duplicates and b) almost certainly inferior nature-wise to the ones I already have. However, this feels like less of a slap in the face than the last set, so I'll take it.

• I'd normally be over-the-moon to have gotten a nature this good on a unit of Jeorge's caliber, but one of my very first pulls was a +Spd, -HP natured Jeorge, which I believe is a tiny bit better than this one.  Still, I am content with an extra +1 on that Jeorge or being able to pass Seal Attack a little more easily.
  • In the case of Lissa, it is entirely possible that this nature is preferably to the +Spd, -Res one I'm rocking currently, but Lissa is significantly worse off without Rehabilitate, and it simply isn't worth 2k feathers for a very slight improvement.
  • I'll combine Lon'qu and Hinata here, because these are both booty-butt versions of already somewhat bad units (though I have enjoyed using Hinata quite a lot), but I won't turn down Triangle Adept/Vantage passing.
  • Finally, I've got a 3* +Atk, -HP Fir already, which might be a slight step up, but I can see some benefit in training up this one instead, as this'll slightly improve her ability to tank magic hits, which could be useful, who knows.

So yeah, I'm not wild about these, but it is a little easier to see the bright side here.

Edited by red-and-soulless
Due to reaching my attachment limit, all the pretty summoning pictures will be stored here: http://imgur.com/a/Ftyat

So I decided to basically do 1 full summon a week- this week Managed to get

3* - Cecilia   - HP + Def (already had

3* - Hinata -  -atk +def ( I seem to pull quite a few -atk people, but already had this character)                                                                                                 3* - Florina - - atk + spd (another one that we be added to the - atk pile but atleast shes new)

4* Cordelia  -HP + def (already have 4* cordelia)

4* Lilina -  - Res + spd (new character for me)

Not the best I have 74 (69 before this) characters in total with alot of them being duplicates so to get 3/5 being characters I already had I was a little disappointed, but suppose a new 4* cant be complained about too much

42 minutes ago, Sophie said:
  Hide contents

lF2SNwf.png

Nice surprise today.~

Congrats, she's the one I'd like to Pull the most of the current group.  With all the Orbs coming in, I should be able to get another Pull or two in before the end of this Focus.

I did one pull last friday and one last tuesday. There are probably the best pulls I got since the beginning especially the second one.

Spoiler

csNG77R.png

I would have preferred Hector or Julia instead but Sheena is cool too so I don't mind it all especially that I have finally a 5* who isn't a sword user. She is my third 5* star after Lucina and Cain so I am happy with that. Palla and Lilina are cool as well but I already have and trained them. I don't need two 3* Niles (in the same pull sigh), I already have a *4 one and I trained him already.

Sheena is +Str/-Vit which is pretty good for a Knight. I might actally do that stupid lunatic quest since I have now 4 Knights, the others being Wendy/Gwandolyn and 2 Draugs.

Here is the second one :

Spoiler

qDujb1F.jpg

Seriously that's the closest reaction I had IRL. I still cannot believe that it happened to me.

When I got Catria, I was happy that I finally got all the Whitewings especially that she's my favorite of the 3. She is +Res/-HP which isn't bad I guess.

When I touched the second blue square, I was thinking "It will be awesome if I get Ninian but sadly it's probably impossible" and then I was like "omg may Anna's blessings". Even though I am okay withe other focuses, she was the one I wanted. Ninian is +Att/-Vit which is very good for her like Sheena.

Then I saw Roy's cinematic. Obviously I was once again very surprised. Roy is -HP/+Def which isn't bad at all as well.

It's very nice to see that I am not unlucky anymore and that I got 3 of my favorite characters. Let's hope it continues!

Not sure if I am going to use my orbs again on this banner and the other one though I must admit that I am interested in getting Minerva and Eliwood because canon pairing and for family! I guess that I will probably keep them in the case we will get more Judgral/Tellius/Magvel characters and possibly Valentia characters.

@Sophie Congrats Ninian fellow!

@Rezzy Hoping that you and the others will get Ninian and other characters you like!

After getting 22 orbs, I decided to summon again. I mean, one of my classes today involved betta fish and Ninian's dress kind of looks like a betta fish, so clearly that's a sign, right? 

There was one blue orb, which, naturally, turned out to be 3* Donnel. I also used a red orb hoping for Edgemaster Karel, but it turned out to be 4* Olivia, whom is useful but I already had her. Oh well, at least the extra SP was appreciated.

15 minutes ago, Lightchao42 said:

After getting 22 orbs, I decided to summon again. I mean, one of my classes today involved betta fish and Ninian's dress kind of looks like a betta fish, so clearly that's a sign, right? 

There was one blue orb, which, naturally, turned out to be 3* Donnel. I also used a red orb hoping for Edgemaster Karel, but it turned out to be 4* Olivia, whom is useful but I already had her. Oh well, at least the extra SP was appreciated.

I've got a +4 4* Olivia from all the Olivias I've gotten, I wish I could just promote her to 5*, if I got enough clones.

I did enough of the Training Tower quests to get 20 orbs and decided to do a full pull and while most of it was forgettable, I got this:

Spoiler

ab306d9d32.jpg

I guess the game wanted to make me forgive it for crushing my dreams of a Raudhrraven+ Sanaki

Pull #18, done thanks to all the new Training Towers orbs:

Spoiler

Ti7ZVnq.png

Still no new fivers, but now that Skill Inheritance is here, I can use some of these characters.

Pulled a Karel on my last summon. He's +Res/-Spd, which sucks a lot, but I won't complain about a 5*. Trying to get Lon'qu to give Vantage to my Taco Memes for ultimate cancer.

So, I caved in and decided to do one pull.

Good news is, I pulled a 5 star at last.

Bad news is...

3yhiIMJ.jpg

It's a LAME one. It could've been worse (It's not Camilla, Lyn, Roy, or some other Elbe character...), but still. Why couldn't it have been Ryoma... The only one of these I wish to keep is Sakura because she's 4 star and better than Lissa.

Hope the rest have good skills to dump them for.

Also, why must I keep getting cav knights and Pegs...

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So, I caved in and decided to do one pull.

Good news is, I pulled a 5 star at last.

Bad news is...

Hide contents

3yhiIMJ.jpg

It's a LAME one. It could've been worse (It's not Camilla, Lyn, Roy, or some other Elbe character...), but still. Why couldn't it have been Ryoma... The only one of these I wish to keep is Sakura because she's 4 star and better than Lissa.

Hope the rest have good skills to dump them for.

Eirika's pretty good.  She's got a double buff to work with, and there are worse Sword users, unless you just don't like her as a character.

I got a 5* Rebecca with -Spd, my streak of crappy IVs continues.

I've also got enough Feathers for another 5* promotion.  My main candidates are Kagero, Sharena, Male Robin, or Olivia.

2 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Eirika's pretty good.  She's got a double buff to work with, and there are worse Sword users, unless you just don't like her as a character.

I don't like her, no, and she doesn't seem as good as some other sword characters in this game like Lyn (even though I dislike her more), Ryoma, and maybe Karel too. My Palla is probably better as well.

So to me, Eirika is lame.

Edited by Anacybele