• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, The Blind Idiot God said:

I did it forest-dwellers! I finally got Azura after 4-days of resetting. And I only had to give up the following 5*s to make it happen:
-Linde (+Atk/-HP ;_;)
-Effie
-Reinhardt
-2 Camilla's
-Minerva
-Sheena
-Young Tiki
-Lucina
-2 Lucius'
-And 13 fucking Ninians

I do not agree with these methods, but I totally respect your dedication. 

I wasn't originally planning to pull on this banner but gave in simply because I couldn't resist the temptation (there's just a certain thrill that comes from pulling. I might have a gambling problem).

Anyways, nothing particularly worthy after 3 pulls (by which I mean no 5*) BUT I got a nice and shiny +Spd, -Def Nino :D (which I think is the best nature for her)

Sure, she's only a 3*, but I've been wanting Nino for a very long time so this makes me quite happy (plus, in a way, this means I'm getting more SP by the time I hit 5* level 40)

I limited myself to only 3 pulls no matter what I got, so I still have a decent 70-80 orbs saved up for whatever the next banner is.

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

6 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I wasn't originally planning to pull on this banner but gave in simply because I couldn't resist the temptation (there's just a certain thrill that comes from pulling. I might have a gambling problem).

Anyways, nothing particularly worthy after 3 pulls (by which I mean no 5*) BUT I got a nice and shiny +Spd, -Def Nino :D (which I think is the best nature for her)

Sure, she's only a 3*, but I've been wanting Nino for a very long time so this makes me quite happy (plus, in a way, this means I'm getting more SP by the time I hit 5* level 40)

I limited myself to only 3 pulls no matter what I got, so I still have a decent 70-80 orbs saved up for whatever the next banner is.

Cool! Nino wrecks stuff!

Btw why don't you yolo and make a pull session or two? Like, saving orbs is good but what if you're saving orbs for some certain certain blue haired someoneee, and he never ends up appearing this year? You'll just miss a lot of hidden blessings!

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

Cool! Nino wrecks stuff!

Btw why don't you yolo and make a pull session or two? Like, saving orbs is good but what if you're saving orbs for some certain certain blue haired someoneee, and he never ends up appearing this year? You'll just miss a lot of hidden blessings!

I've made at least one pull on every banner so far, so I have plenty of units already. These 3 pulls basically were my "yolo" pull sessions for now (because honestly I didn't particularly need or want anyone from the banner; I just wanted to pull). 

I'm definitely saving orbs for Tellius but not as religiously as some people are (I can't imagine making little to no pulls until he arrives). I pull on every banner with at least one or two characters I like, but I like a pretty large chunk of the cast so there's yet to be banner I didn't want to pull on :D

Also, I personally know nothing of Gaiden and its characters, but I've been super hyped for Shadows of Valentia and can easily see myself getting sucked into the game once it comes out in May, falling in love with the characters, and blowing my orbs on a Valentia banner.

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I've made at least one pull on every banner so far, so I have plenty of units already. These 3 pulls basically were my "yolo" pull sessions for now (because honestly I didn't particularly need or want anyone from the banner; I just wanted to pull). 

I'm definitely saving orbs for Tellius but not as religiously as some people are (I can't imagine making little to no pulls until he arrives). I pull on every banner with at least one or two characters I like, but I like a pretty large chunk of the cast so there's yet to be banner I didn't want to pull on :D

Also, I personally know nothing of Gaiden and its characters, but I've been super hyped for Shadows of Valentia and can easily see myself getting sucked into the game once it comes out in May, falling in love with the characters, and blowing my orbs on a Valentia banner.

Happens to me as well, I tend to make a full session at least on each focus. I think the only exception was the hawkeye and tiki banner. I pulled the hell on blazing blade's banner for karel but hadn't have the luck to pull him. Still, hope will never die!

I'm not super sure they'll throw tellius in the near future, probably for the next semester or the last quarter of the year. They haven't added new main story content on the game so we don't have a trend to follow or something, but all in all, Heroes have surprised!

On the contrary I haven't seen much footage nor followed Echoes, nor played the original game, nor is super dooper hyped about it. However, as a fan for 14 years of the series I'll religiously get Echoes even if I end up liking or disliking it.

Just now, Quintessence said:

Happens to me as well, I tend to make a full session at least on each focus. I think the only exception was the hawkeye and tiki banner. I pulled the hell on blazing blade's banner for karel but hadn't have the luck to pull him. Still, hope will never die!

I'm not super sure they'll throw tellius in the near future, probably for the next semester or the last quarter of the year. They haven't added new main story content on the game so we don't have a trend to follow or something, but all in all, Heroes have surprised!

On the contrary I haven't seen much footage nor followed Echoes, nor played the original game, nor is super dooper hyped about it. However, as a fan for 14 years of the series I'll religiously get Echoes even if I end up liking or disliking it.

Oh yeah, that Hawkeye banner was the one banner I didn't pull on too. I'd completely forgotten about it. 

I spent way more money on the Blazing banner trying to get Ninian than I had intended to, but I did finally get her so I'd so worth :D

Yeah, I love Tellius as much as the next guy, but I'm not going to save up my orbs forever with no promise of a banner coming in the near future. 

I'm actually a new fan (my first game was Awakening and then Fates), but since then I've gone back and experienced most of the older games through emulators and such and was just completely sucked into the franchise somewhere down the line. Though I don't know anything about Gaiden, I've been keeping up with SoV just on the basis of it being a new Fire Emblem game, and what I've seen of the gameplay and presentation looks quite well done so far so I'm very excited. 

I'll save orbs until the end of march to make the final pulls for blazing banner as my 5☆ chance increased. I was figuring I'd pull on michalis banner instead but daily orbs won't fill up to 20 to give it a shot, unless they give us more free orbs.

That's my third 5* this week (Fae and Y!Tiki) I was actually saving orbs but had to limit myself to 1 pull a day if i get the urge xD was hoping for Kagero or Ninian... with all these 5* i'm not sure if I should push my luck and pull again.... (down to 70 orbs now).

jy0Wjfx.pngB8ffRln.png

Wonder what is the cost of summoning a 5 star?

You have a 95% chance of getting a 5 star focus around 10 complete pulls or 200 orbs.

You have a 95% chance of getting any 5 star  around 6 complete pulls or 120 orbs.

That's just the average. You're either lucky or not.

11 hours ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I know the feeling.  I've got some Orbs saved up, but I want to save them for next Focus, since I've already got Jaffar, Rebecca, and Ninan.

I wish they would add more 3*.  For units I really like, like Nino, I don't mind taking them to 5*, or at least 4*.

Another pull aaand...

3 Green and 2 Red

x2 Cherche ( ahahahaha! Not too bad, not to bad at all, even though I already have one of her 4* selves trained up to Lvl 39 ) One at 3*, another as a 4*. Such a great flying green tank. <3
x1 3* Nino ( I think this is the 4th time I've pulled her )
x1 4*Caeda ( Oh, she's new! And has Fortify Fliers! ) Now she fight alongside Mar-Mar ( once she hits the late Lvl 30s that is... )
x1 4* Draug ( Good, another Brave Sword to pass down )

Great pull, if I say so myself. 

I'm a pretty new FE Heroes player but rn I have 5* Sheena, Karel, Azura, Eirika, Jeorge, Raven, Sakura, and Minerva. Yesterday my friend got 4 5*s in a summon so I was like rip fine I can be lucky too but I only had enough orbs for one character so I summoned anyways and immediately got 5* Minerva which is one of the characters I wanted the most. Now my wishlist is down to Ninian, Jaffar, Lyn, Michalis (I have 4* Michalis rn), Ryoma, Reinhardt, Olwen, and Eldigan. 

I whaled on this one. I shouldn't have even pulled once, but once I had, that was it. I've got some none dupes from it, including Raven, whom I really wanted, and Sheena, whom I really needed, but it's still left me feeling a tad bitter and frustrated. It took up until the focus was at 6% for a five star to show up at all, and nearly all the characters were duplicates. This is on the back of my previous time with the last focus where it was up to 4.75. This is on my main account, but it's just making me not want to put any more money to this game or pull. Urgh, still riled. I know it's my own fault and I should try to be happy with what I got but bleh. 4.75 and 6 percent before getting anything >.<

Oh well, the five star I eventually got was Ninian. Not really who I wanted, but I won't say no. She adds to Azura and Olivia to mean I still have all the available dancers. I can only hope Karel and Jaffar come back as three star units ^.^ 

You still have up to march 30th where it ends so you never know. Also, from my experience I've gotten far better units from free to play pulls rather than pay pulls. The only unit I paid for was Klein because I just wanted him so badly.

Bought some more orbs and did another roll, I was dumb getting my rate up after pulling Ninian so I figured I could just keep going anyway until it reset.

Ended with +Def -Res Rebecca. Mediocre spread on an otherwise alright unit.

Also got Corrin (M) and Robin (M), who I really wanted. Most likely going to promote Robin to 5* since he has +Speed -Res, but my Corrin has +HP -Speed...

I got 10 orbs at the moment so I will just hold out until the next banner drops.

Round 30 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Hinata (+HP, -ATT) || 3* Olivia (+DEF, -SPD) || 3* Selena (+HP, -RES) || 3* Nino (+ATT, -HP) || 4* Arthur (+HP, -SPD)

Blue = Active Duty (Good or Perfect IVs, New Desired Character)
Red = Reserves (Character Merging, Skill Inheritance, Retirement)
Welp, I give up. 10 Pulls, 50 Characters, and I am now at 5.50% (11%) for a 5* character. I exhausted all of my orbs on Blazing Shadows and did not get a 5* character. Sure, over the past few pulls I got a few salvageable characters, but alas, 5-Stars elude me for 10 pulls straight. So much for effort versus reward, right?

And so it came to pass that RNG is still RNG. I suppose I'll just wait for the next banner and wave farewell to whatever rate I have for Blazing Shadows...

Past Pulls

Spoiler

Round 1 [Legendary Heroes]: Hana 3* || Hinata 3* || Gunter 3* || Felicia 4* || Sheena 4*
Round 2 [Legendary Heroes]: Jegan 3* || Shanna 3* || Sakura 4* || Cain 5* || Marth 5* 
Round 3 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Lissa || 3* Barte || 4* Roy || 4* Arthur || 5* Camilla 
Round 4 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Jegan || 3* Gwyndolyn || 3* Henry || 4* Sheena || 5* Ryoma
Round 5 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gunter || 3* Hinata || 3* Sully || 3* Tiki (Adult) || 4* Serra
Round 6 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Shanna || 3* Frederick || 3* Barst || 4* Hinata || 4* Nino
Round 7 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Henry || 3* Jegan || 3* Oboro || 3* Lissa || 4* Arthur
Round 8 [Legendary Heroes]: 3* Henry || 3* Barte || 3* Florina || 3* Niles || 3* Saizo
Round 9 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Serra || 4* Caeda || 4* Caeda || 4* Subaki || 4* Gwendolyn
Round 10 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Selena || 3* Selena || 3* Robin || 3* Henry || 4* Chrom
Round 11 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gordin || 4* Nowi || 4* Odin || 4* Beruka || 4* Clarine
Round 12 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Subaki || 3* Cherche || 4* Jegan || 4* Chrom || 5* Chrom
Round 13 [Family Bonds]: 3* Cherche || 3* Viron || 4* Jegan || 4* Gwendolyn || 5* Seliph
Round 14 [Family Bonds]: 3* Subaki || 3* Barst || 3* Serra || 3* Arthur || 5* Ephraim
Round 15A [Family Bonds]: 3* Fir || 3* Lon'Qu || 3* Azama || 4* Niles || 4* Serra 
Round 16 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Hana || 4* Marth || 4* Palla || 4* Cherche || 4* Kagero
Round 17 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Azama || 3* Beruka || 3* Frederick || 3* Olivia || 3* Odin
Round 18 [Princesses]: 3* Gordin || 3* Gunter || 4* Palla || 4* Camilla || 5* Erika
Round 19 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Lissa || 3* Oboro ||  3* Viron || 4* Clarine || 4* Hawkeye
Round 20 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* F!Corrin || 3* M!Robin || 4* Marth || 4* Azama || 5* Kagero
Round 21 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Donnel || 3* Beruka || 3* Nino || 4* Draug || 4* Jakob
Round 22 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Gaius || 3* Sophia || 4* Draug || 4* Gunter || 4* Abel
Round 23 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Wrys || 3* Saizo || 4* Jeorge || 4* Viron || 4* Stahl
Round 24 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Sophia || 3* Serra || 4* Erika || 4* Subaki || 4* Jeorge
Round 25 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Setsuna || 3* Selena || 4* Cain || 4* Chrom || 4* Jeorge
Round 26 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* A!Tiki || 3* Azama || 3* Serra|| 4* Maria || 4* Matthew
Round 27 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Florina || 3* Shanna || 3* Palla || 3* Celicia || 4* Beruka
Round 28 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Serra || 3* Lissa || 4* Clarine || 4* Lon'Qu || 4* Selena
Round 29 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Robin || 4* Barst || 4* Eliwood || 4* Nino || 4* Hana

Edited by Sire

@Sire Do you happen to have a copy paste format to your pull posts? :P:

On a more serious note, Hinata, Olivia and Selena can be 4* material to get Fury 3, Hone Atk 3 and Threaten Spd 3 which are all good skills if you aren't planning on augmenting any unit to 5*. Don't give up on the banner as you might have your 5* chance really high, and iirc, it's up until march 30th.

21 minutes ago, Quintessence said:

@Sire Do you happen to have a copy paste format to your pull posts? :P:

On a more serious note, Hinata, Olivia and Selena can be 4* material to get Fury 3, Hone Atk 3 and Threaten Spd 3 which are all good skills if you aren't planning on augmenting any unit to 5*. Don't give up on the banner as you might have your 5* chance really high, and iirc, it's up until march 30th.

It's Blazing Shadows, so it goes poof with Michalis.

So I decided to do one more summon on the Blazing Shadows banner and I got a 5* +Spd/-HP Hinoka and 4* +HP/-DEF Marth out of it!(also a second Shanna 3*, a 4* Cherche, and a 3* Gordin)

Are those decent boon/bane's on Hinoka and Marth? Especially Marth, Michalis might have some promotion competition.