Well @eclipse...

Screenshot_20170328-075750.thumb.jpg.3645a1fcf35facfdebdd334f56359744.jpg

Generally satisfied with this. Now I can stop summoning from this banner.

A bit disappointed that it's Lucius since I already have Lachesis. But still a 5 star none the less.

Lonqu can be used as vantage skill fodder so that's also cool.

Everyone is meh so I'll send them home for feathers. 

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Falcom said:

Well @eclipse...

A bit disappointed that it's Lucius since I already have Lachesis. But still a 5 star none the less.

Keep Setsuna for passing bowbreaker maybe? She's the only unit that gets it.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

Keep Setsuna for passing bowbreaker maybe? She's the only unit that gets it.

Nah. I hardly have any trouble dealing with archers. Besides, its too late.

Holy fuckiiiiingg shiiiiiiiiiii

Dream come true

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170328-144026.png

I recently got my 5* chance reset because I got Lucius, and I was like cool one of my fave but I still want Karel. Today I yolo'd and got 23 orbs for a complete pull in hopes of getting my fave. The round had 2 colorless, 1 green and 2 reds. I got the red one and BOOM... Karel appeared! He is +Def -Spd which is interesting as he'll take more hits than Lyn but spd bane hurts a bit. However, that's workable with a rally/hone/spur spd so screw banes.

Now I have 19 orbs ready for the next banner YAAAY. Praise Saint Elimine.

now I can run Priscilla/Karel/Lucius like I did in FE7 with support chains

1 hour ago, Quintessence said:

Dream come true

Congrats!  He was the one I wanted most from this banner.  If the next banner being bunny-eared Chrom/Lucina/Xander/Camilla winds up being true, I may just have to pull from this one again, giving me one more shot.

3 hours ago, Quintessence said:

Dream come true

Hide contents

I recently got my 5* chance reset because I got Lucius, and I was like cool one of my fave but I still want Karel. Today I yolo'd and got 23 orbs for a complete pull in hopes of getting my fave. The round had 2 colorless, 1 green and 2 reds. I got the red one and BOOM... Karel appeared! He is +Def -Spd which is interesting as he'll take more hits than Lyn but spd bane hurts a bit. However, that's workable with a rally/hone/spur spd so screw banes.

Why do I read this thread? It's posts like this that make me keep pulling. Man, I really hope Karel doesn't stay five star only -.- 

Congrats for pulling him :)

Just now, Cute Chao said:

Why do I read this thread? It's posts like this that make me keep pulling. Man, I really hope Karel doesn't stay five star only -.- 

Congrats for pulling him :)

I have some good news for you

His weapon, Wo dao, is a Wo Dao+ at 5 stars. Which means Wo Dao is inheritable. Which means he's probably gonna be 4 stars. If he isn't then,

Uh . . . . . . . . . . . . 

*runs away*

Just now, Arcanite said:

I have some good news for you

His weapon, Wo dao, is a Wo Dao+ at 5 stars. Which means Wo Dao is inheritable. Which means he's probably gonna be 4 stars. If he isn't then,

Uh . . . . . . . . . . . . 

*runs away*

I will take this as gospel and will be utterly betrayed if it doesn't come true now ;) xD 

It'd be nice if they added some of the characters to the three star pool -.- That being said, in god knows how many pulls on two accounts, I have still not pulled Arthur. I pulled him once on an account I rerolled. I don't particularly care for him as a character, I just want him for his weapon, but I thought that quite funny. 

1 minute ago, Glaceon Mage said:

Did three pulls, mostly repeats.  Got two four star Effies (1 move why), but I also got a 4* Klein!  I like him, so this is okay.

However, now I'm sitting at 9.5% five star rate and no orbs ;~;

Is that 4.25% a piece or 19% combined for Focus and non-Focus?  Congrats on the Effies.  I run into her all the time in Arena.  Someone put distant counter and a Brave Lance on one.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Is that 4.25% a piece or 19% combined for Focus and non-Focus?  Congrats on the Effies.  I run into her all the time in Arena.  Someone put distant counter and a Brave Lance on one.

No, it's 4.75% focus, 4.75% regular.

Yeah... I hear Effie is really good (I sacrificed one (the neutral one, the keeper Effie was +HP -Res) to give Death Blow to Nino), but... I hate armors in this game with that stupid 1 movement that in my eyes kills everything.

Like, her stats look fantastic, but it's really hard to care about stats when you struggle to get anywhere :/.

The real best draw was Klein. 

Also screw Wary Fighter being Armor locked, Sophia would LOVE it.

2 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

No, it's 4.75% focus, 4.75% regular.

Yeah... I hear Effie is really good (I sacrificed one (the neutral one, the keeper Effie was +HP -Res) to give Death Blow to Nino), but... I hate armors in this game with that stupid 1 movement that in my eyes kills everything.

Like, her stats look fantastic, but it's really hard to care about stats when you struggle to get anywhere :/.

The real best draw was Klein. 

Also screw Wary Fighter being Armor locked, Sophia would LOVE it.

Oops, I can't math today.

Yeah, I just finished the TT Armor Quest and it was a real chore.  Hector>Effie>Sheena>Draug in order of usefulness.  The latter two mostly just for buffs.

4 hours ago, Quintessence said:

Dream come true

Hide contents

Yay nice job! I was really excited because I got Karel almost immediately after the banner was first introduced and I have him maxed out now which is really nice.

I wasn't going to summon from this banner after getting two Jaffars a few days ago, but I thought,"Why not?" and tried. Got 4 grays and one red. 

I pulled a 4 star Selena(blegh) and decided to keep going. I ended up getting two Priscillas back to back and a Jeorge and Felicia.

I summoned on my other phone immediately after and got a couple of 4 stars and Ryoma. So glad I caved in!!

"Man I don't like the upcoming Spring Banner, its too silly. I'll spend the 20 orbs I might have spent on that on this Ninian banner one more time. At least so far I haven't burned a 5* on a healer ye-"

-Gets 5* Priscilla, everything else is 3* junk-

-sobs-

19 hours ago, Falcom said:

Well @eclipse...

Congratulations!

Someone will appreciate Niles' proc, and Cherche is an absolute beast on her own, if you don't mind giving her a Brave Axe+.

11 hours ago, Quintessence said:

Dream come true

Reveal hidden contents

Congratulations!

+Def/-Spd is hardly ideal, but it's an absolutely hilarious combination, and arguably better than +Def/-Atk.

I made my last pull from this banner, wanting to use up my 5% rate and wasn't expecting much...

Spoiler

n6DawDj.jpg

They all have bad IV spreads, so to the skill fodder they go. I'm only content that I got a lot of Shannas and Odins for Desperation and Moonbow in my fruitless search for a blue dancer.

This has been my worst banner so far, with no 5*, leaving me with next to no orbs... At least the Easter Event is coming up with some maps to scrape some orbs back ;;

A few days ago I did a summon and got this:

z6NQwAAAO1ilUUAAAABEgAQAIEwoCOqxs5KlBILa

+HP/-Spd Lucius, but finally can have a team of four 5 stars! Granted 2 of them are healers with Sakura (and not counting a duplicate Merric), but at least it's a whole team!

The I did a last YOLO summon on the Michalis banner before it ended:

FuzcpKo2qn8BRIRH0=&X-OWA-CANARY=sooJJQbO

I was looking for Minerva, but Raven came instead! (to follow Lucius?) Not too bad since I don't have him and I need an infantry Axe user.

Also the irony of getting lower star versions (and also duplicates) of Eliwood/Selena when Minerva was the only one I didn't have from the banner. Still at least this Eliwood is better since he's 4 star and more usable.

In light of being not interested in the Easter Banner, I decided to spend my saved up 80 orbs to try for Ninian again. I'm avoiding whites because they're dangerous

Pull 1

s3zWh4z.png

4* Odin (Spd- Res+). Funnily enough my other 4* Odin got Spd+ and Res-. One of them will become a Moonbow fodder once I decide which to keep

3* Arthur (neutral). I'll probably raise this Arthur since he seems to be safe.

3* Palla (Spd- Res+). The 2nd Palla I pulled so far, but..dear god, why does she has the same boon bane as my 1st Palla!? Her spd bane really hurts. I'll just make her a Moonbow fodder I guess.

4* Beruka (Atk+ Def-). With Atk boon, she'll be hitting more, but Def bane kinda makes me sad. That said, I'll keep her since she's new.

The next pull I did doesn't have blue so I picked the Green one.

Got my 3rd 4* Frederick (Atk- Res+). Honestly really meh so he'll become a fodder.

Forgot to ss the next pull but this is my result

3* Jagen (HP+ Atk-). I'm sorry old man, you're benched as a fodder for now.

4* Jagen (Spd- Res+). This is definitely more favorable than my previous 3* and other 4* Jagen, who has HP+ Def- He is now truly my anti-mage cavalry. I can transfer the other Jagen's Fortify to someone else too now~

3* Florina (Def+ Res-). Finally! I got a Florina! I'll make her work somehow or another. She'll be decently tanky with her boon too.

4* Arthur (Atk+ Def-). This makes the 4th Arthur I got. I wish I got more Barst instead but hey, can't complain about more Swap fodders!

Still no Ninian in sight....

So I did one more pull and....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

XPWp5ay.png

I truly have no words to describe this elation I feel. Funnily enough, I just know that this blue one is gotta be Ninian! and whoosh! Here she is!

The rest of the summon session

nGyoAJ5.png

Ninian (Atk+ Def-). Not the most favorable boon and bane but who cares at this point. She's sharing her boon with my Eliwood and that means my OTP is saved!

3* Wendy (Def+ Res-). I already got Wendy with the same boon bane combo at 4*. She'll be a nice Escutcheon fodder.

3* Oboro (Def- Res+). This Oboro will definitely become a fodder since I already have one with Def+ Res- and another with HP- Spd+, which I haven't decide on which to raise.

4* Corrin (HP- Res+). I really like this boon and bane for Corrin. Primarily because his stats will be conqruent to each other, and that is nice to look at~. I might say that he is the epitome of Jack of All Trade.

4* Fir (HP+ Spd-). Finally my first Fir. I fear that I don't really like her Spd- but she's still speedy even with the bane so I'll be raising her and try to make her work

Thank you Easter for these ultimate blessings. No regrets. Now I can finally join @shadowofchaos and @Ice Dragon in their Ice Dragon waifu wagon.

Edited by pianime94
I really don't like how Spoiler come out wonky in this forum

Decided to pull before this banner ends. Only had 19 orbs but I'm not particularly enamored with the next banner.

5* Reinhardt (+HP/-Res)

4* Lachesis (+Atk/-HP)

4* Gunter (+Res/-Def)

4* Est

I wanted to get Reinhardt at some point and was pleasantly surprised to get a 5* version of him. 

34 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

You're 15 Ninians too early to join the--- please don't shoot me.

Haha please. I can't compare to a Mega Washi Washi.

And man, her JP voice is really great.