• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, AW91 said:

Good day!

What is in the next banner?

I have saved around 120 orbs and don´t know, if I should pull?!

Bunny Chrom, Bunny Xander, Bunny Lucina and Bunny Camilla.

Chrom has axes, Xander has lances, Lucina and Camilla both use magic. Camilla will be the first flying mage, so could be interesting.

18 hours ago, Glaceon Mage said:

No, it's 4.75% focus, 4.75% regular.

Yeah... I hear Effie is really good (I sacrificed one (the neutral one, the keeper Effie was +HP -Res) to give Death Blow to Nino), but... I hate armors in this game with that stupid 1 movement that in my eyes kills everything.

Like, her stats look fantastic, but it's really hard to care about stats when you struggle to get anywhere :/.

The real best draw was Klein. 

Also screw Wary Fighter being Armor locked, Sophia would LOVE it.

Sophia is the only character with a speed inferior to 22 in the freaking game... and that is shame because her other stats are average or good... She would still be vulnerable to blue stuff even with Wary Fighter.

Are ... are you kidding me?

I got a 5-star Effie. Right when I've already trained up all my other armors (who are 4-star) and with only four days left for armor quest to be done. Are you fucking serious right now, game? Well, I'm not going to complain about another 5-star and a new character.

EDIT: The next few characters were kind of subpar. I got a 3-star Azama and a 3-star Sophia. AND MY FOURTH MALE ROBIN. But then on the green orb I got a 5-star Fae.

Not what I expected, but not complaining either.

Edited by Sunwoo

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

I got a 5-star Effie. Right when I've already trained up all my other armors (who are 4-star) and with only four days left for armor quest to be done. Are you fucking serious right now, game? Well, I'm not going to complain about another 5-star and a new character.

Even when you get good luck, it comes at a bad time. Standard XD.

2 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

Another example of how gacha likes to mess with people.

Kinda like me. I have every green melee unit....except for the god damn armors. Because screw you gacha.

I just pulled 4* Marth and Chrom and a 5* Peri ughh why can I get good units just never the ones I want/need. This is payback for me pulling 2 5*s back to back and then 5* Minerva (one of my favorite characters) 

so i realized that it was pretty much impossible for me to finish the cavalier quest before the focus ends, and thus, I tried one more summon on this focus to try for ninian before the next focus started

three grays and two greens.

i was pretty disappointed that I had no chance to get ninian, and I've usually been doing red whenever there are no blues since I've wanted eliwood, so I tried gray since my favorite fe character happens to be a gray, despite not being a focus unit.

Spoiler

i didn't actually take a screenshot or anything but it was a fucking 3 star gaius god damn it

Decided to YOLO my way through this banner before it expires in an hour and a half.

CFGg45j.png

No greys, bad sign. It means no Priscilla. Welp, going ahead. There might still be +Atk Karel.

G4hpxnj.png

I actually thought it was my best pull from this banner. Then I looked up their natures:

⋆⋆⋆⋆ Eliwood C +Def −Spd
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Fir   +Spd −Atk
⋆⋆⋆ Laslow   +HP −Atk
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Raven   +Res −Spd
⋆⋆⋆ Florina F +Atk −Def

Yeah, skill fodder at their finest. Oh well.

Edited by Vaximillian

OHH I AM SO HAPPY

I DECIDED TO ROLL 30 MINUTES BEFORE THE BANNER EXPIRED AGAINST MY BETTER JUDGMENT

AND THEN THIS CAME IN:

Spoiler

T2H9vU8.png

-HP/+SPD !! Much better than my other Ninian's +HP/-ATK, and the same nature that my Y!Tiki and Nowi happen to have!

@Ice Dragon please tell me the Ninian gods decided to reward me for my dedication and service to them; and thus granted me this blessing during the final hour with my final 20 orbs.

Also I'm starting to have trouble sacrificing my first Ninian to Y!Tiki or Nowi. I can't bring myself to do it, even if it makes all the tactical sense in the world for my manakete team. How do I bring myself to do it...?

Edited by Ryu Yuki

48 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Decided to YOLO my way through this banner before it expires in an hour and a half.

Reveal hidden contents

CFGg45j.png

No greys, bad sign. It means no Priscilla. Welp, going ahead. There might still be +Atk Karel.

Reveal hidden contents

G4hpxnj.png

I actually thought it was my best pull from this banner. Then I looked up their natures:

⋆⋆⋆⋆ Eliwood C +Def −Spd
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Fir   +Spd −Atk
⋆⋆⋆ Laslow   +HP −Atk
⋆⋆⋆⋆ Raven   +Res −Spd
⋆⋆⋆ Florina F +Atk −Def

Yeah, skill fodder at their finest. Oh well.

Dang man

I feel bad for you. :(

Just make sure you don't cop any feelings and end up pulling on the next one! You and I both know we don't love these hares.

Round 30A [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Shanna (+SPD, -RES) || 3* Eliwood (+HP, -DEF) || 4* Subaki (+ATT, -HP)

Blue = Active Duty (Good or Perfect IVs, New Desired Character)
Red = Reserves (Character Merging, Skill Inheritance, Retirement)
"Daring to cling on to the last remnants of hope, the Summoner attempts one last time to call upon the power of Blazing Shadows. The Tarot Cards whispered fortunes into his ear as the moonlight struck the eldritch shrine. Surely now he would receive a favorable answer?

The Orbs shattered and brought forth three apparitions from other worlds. Yet, these beings were not what the Summoner was hoping for. In anguish, the Summoner cracks and sacrifices these wastes of flesh so that those already under his service can further grow in power. The task ahead would require those of sterner stock, and weakness cannot be tolerated.

Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer. There can be no hope in this hell, no hope at all..."

Past Pulls

Spoiler

Round 1 [Legendary Heroes]: Hana 3* || Hinata 3* || Gunter 3* || Felicia 4* || Sheena 4*
Round 2 [Legendary Heroes]: Jegan 3* || Shanna 3* || Sakura 4* || Cain 5* || Marth 5* 
Round 3 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Lissa || 3* Barte || 4* Roy || 4* Arthur || 5* Camilla 
Round 4 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Jegan || 3* Gwyndolyn || 3* Henry || 4* Sheena || 5* Ryoma
Round 5 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gunter || 3* Hinata || 3* Sully || 3* Tiki (Adult) || 4* Serra
Round 6 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Shanna || 3* Frederick || 3* Barst || 4* Hinata || 4* Nino
Round 7 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Henry || 3* Jegan || 3* Oboro || 3* Lissa || 4* Arthur
Round 8 [Legendary Heroes]: 3* Henry || 3* Barte || 3* Florina || 3* Niles || 3* Saizo
Round 9 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Serra || 4* Caeda || 4* Caeda || 4* Subaki || 4* Gwendolyn
Round 10 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Selena || 3* Selena || 3* Robin || 3* Henry || 4* Chrom
Round 11 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gordin || 4* Nowi || 4* Odin || 4* Beruka || 4* Clarine
Round 12 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Subaki || 3* Cherche || 4* Jegan || 4* Chrom || 5* Chrom
Round 13 [Family Bonds]: 3* Cherche || 3* Viron || 4* Jegan || 4* Gwendolyn || 5* Seliph
Round 14 [Family Bonds]: 3* Subaki || 3* Barst || 3* Serra || 3* Arthur || 5* Ephraim
Round 15A [Family Bonds]: 3* Fir || 3* Lon'Qu || 3* Azama || 4* Niles || 4* Serra 
Round 16 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Hana || 4* Marth || 4* Palla || 4* Cherche || 4* Kagero
Round 17 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Azama || 3* Beruka || 3* Frederick || 3* Olivia || 3* Odin
Round 18 [Princesses]: 3* Gordin || 3* Gunter || 4* Palla || 4* Camilla || 5* Erika
Round 19 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Lissa || 3* Oboro ||  3* Viron || 4* Clarine || 4* Hawkeye
Round 20 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* F!Corrin || 3* M!Robin || 4* Marth || 4* Azama || 5* Kagero
Round 21 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Donnel || 3* Beruka || 3* Nino || 4* Draug || 4* Jakob
Round 22 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Gaius || 3* Sophia || 4* Draug || 4* Gunter || 4* Abel
Round 23 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Wrys || 3* Saizo || 4* Jeorge || 4* Viron || 4* Stahl
Round 24 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Sophia || 3* Serra || 4* Erika || 4* Subaki || 4* Jeorge
Round 25 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Setsuna || 3* Selena || 4* Cain || 4* Chrom || 4* Jeorge
Round 26 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* A!Tiki || 3* Azama || 3* Serra|| 4* Maria || 4* Matthew
Round 27 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Florina || 3* Shanna || 3* Palla || 3* Celicia || 4* Beruka
Round 28 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Serra || 3* Lissa || 4* Clarine || 4* Lon'Qu || 4* Selena
Round 29 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Robin || 4* Barst || 4* Eliwood || 4* Nino || 4* Hana
Round 30 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Hinata || 3* Olivia || 3* Selena || 3* Nino || 4* Arthur

= = = = =

Round 30A [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Shanna || 3* Eliwood || 4* Subaki

Edited by Sire

2 minutes ago, Sire said:

Round 30A [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Shanna (+SPD, -RES) || 3* Eliwood (+HP, -DEF) || 4* Subaki (+ATT, -HP)

Blue = Active Duty (Good or Perfect IVs, New Desired Character)
Red = Reserves (Character Merging, Skill Inheritance, Retirement)
"Daring to cling on to the last remnants of hope, the Summoner attempts one last time to call upon the power of Blazing Shadows. The Tarot Cards whispered fortunes into his ear as the moonlight struck the eldritch shrine. Surely now he would receive a favorable answer?

The Orbs shattered and brought forth three apparitions from other worlds. Yet, these beings were not what the Summoner was hoping for. In anguish, the Summoner cracks and sacrifices these wastes of flesh so that those already under his service can further grow in power. The task ahead would require those of sterner stock, and weakness cannot be tolerated.

Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer. There can be no hope in this hell, no hope at all..."

Hide contents

Past Pulls

Hide contents

Round 1 [Legendary Heroes]: Hana 3* || Hinata 3* || Gunter 3* || Felicia 4* || Sheena 4*
Round 2 [Legendary Heroes]: Jegan 3* || Shanna 3* || Sakura 4* || Cain 5* || Marth 5* 
Round 3 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Lissa || 3* Barte || 4* Roy || 4* Arthur || 5* Camilla 
Round 4 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Jegan || 3* Gwyndolyn || 3* Henry || 4* Sheena || 5* Ryoma
Round 5 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gunter || 3* Hinata || 3* Sully || 3* Tiki (Adult) || 4* Serra
Round 6 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Shanna || 3* Frederick || 3* Barst || 4* Hinata || 4* Nino
Round 7 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Henry || 3* Jegan || 3* Oboro || 3* Lissa || 4* Arthur
Round 8 [Legendary Heroes]: 3* Henry || 3* Barte || 3* Florina || 3* Niles || 3* Saizo
Round 9 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Serra || 4* Caeda || 4* Caeda || 4* Subaki || 4* Gwendolyn
Round 10 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Selena || 3* Selena || 3* Robin || 3* Henry || 4* Chrom
Round 11 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Gordin || 4* Nowi || 4* Odin || 4* Beruka || 4* Clarine
Round 12 [Deep Devotion]: 3* Subaki || 3* Cherche || 4* Jegan || 4* Chrom || 5* Chrom
Round 13 [Family Bonds]: 3* Cherche || 3* Viron || 4* Jegan || 4* Gwendolyn || 5* Seliph
Round 14 [Family Bonds]: 3* Subaki || 3* Barst || 3* Serra || 3* Arthur || 5* Ephraim
Round 15A [Family Bonds]: 3* Fir || 3* Lon'Qu || 3* Azama || 4* Niles || 4* Serra 
Round 16 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Hana || 4* Marth || 4* Palla || 4* Cherche || 4* Kagero
Round 17 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Azama || 3* Beruka || 3* Frederick || 3* Olivia || 3* Odin
Round 18 [Princesses]: 3* Gordin || 3* Gunter || 4* Palla || 4* Camilla || 5* Erika
Round 19 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* Lissa || 3* Oboro ||  3* Viron || 4* Clarine || 4* Hawkeye
Round 20 [Sibling Bonds]: 3* F!Corrin || 3* M!Robin || 4* Marth || 4* Azama || 5* Kagero
Round 21 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Donnel || 3* Beruka || 3* Nino || 4* Draug || 4* Jakob
Round 22 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Gaius || 3* Sophia || 4* Draug || 4* Gunter || 4* Abel
Round 23 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Wrys || 3* Saizo || 4* Jeorge || 4* Viron || 4* Stahl
Round 24 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Sophia || 3* Serra || 4* Erika || 4* Subaki || 4* Jeorge
Round 25 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Setsuna || 3* Selena || 4* Cain || 4* Chrom || 4* Jeorge
Round 26 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* A!Tiki || 3* Azama || 3* Serra|| 4* Maria || 4* Matthew
Round 27 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Florina || 3* Shanna || 3* Palla || 3* Celicia || 4* Beruka
Round 28 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Serra || 3* Lissa || 4* Clarine || 4* Lon'Qu || 4* Selena
Round 29 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Robin || 4* Barst || 4* Eliwood || 4* Nino || 4* Hana
Round 30 [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Hinata || 3* Olivia || 3* Selena || 3* Nino || 4* Arthur

= = = = =

Round 30A [Blazing Shadows]: 3* Shanna || 3* Eliwood || 4* Subaki

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'd probably be super disappointed too, if my final roll for this banner was the same.

Edited by Ryu Yuki

Just now, Ryu Yuki said:

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'd probably be super disappointed too, if my final roll for this banner was the same.

Eh, I sorta of expected it to turn out poorly as my luck has not been great as of late. Today wasn't the best day to be pulling either since I was not in a joyful mood to begin with. So much for taking a risk and breaking my "only pull at 20 Orbs" rule so I can get maximum Orb efficiency. The chances are naught but lies, I tell you!

Pessimism aside, I now have Shanna for Desperation 3, and Subaki for Quick Riposte 2. I could try using Eliwood for Ward Cavalry or Sacred Cowl, but those skills are not in high demand. Yay for small victory?

Also, as for formatting, I copy & paste my previous pulls and edit things to reflect the latest updates. It has slowly been refined over time, getting more informative with Boons & Banes, a more simpler color code, and re-introducing the Past Pulls section. For current and later posts, I'll just try bringing something to entertain those reading because I will likely repeat myself if I explain why characters are "retired all the time." Detailed stuff may follow if I get a good pull, but most of that now will likely be done in my theorycraft topic whenever I get around to doing that again.

Just now, Sire said:

Eh, I sorta of expected it to turn out poorly as my luck has not been great as of late. Today wasn't the best day to be pulling either since I was not in a joyful mood to begin with. So much for taking a risk and breaking my "only pull at 20 Orbs" rule so I can get maximum Orb efficiency. The chances are naught but lies, I tell you!

Pessimism aside, I now have Shanna for Desperation 3, and Subaki for Quick Riposte 2. I could try using Eliwood for Ward Cavalry or Sacred Cowl, but those skills are not in high demand. Yay for small victory?

Also, as for formatting, I copy & paste my previous pulls and edit things to reflect the latest updates. It has slowly been refined over time, getting more informative with Boons & Banes, a more simpler color code, and re-introducing the Past Pulls section. For current and later posts, I'll just try bringing something to entertain those reading because I will likely repeat myself if I explain why characters are "retired all the time." Detailed stuff may follow if I get a good pull, but most of that now will likely be done in my theorycraft topic whenever I get around to doing that again.

Yeah, your little passage there was actually a pretty fun read. I'd definitely love to see more of that from you, hopefully with you in a more upbeat tune from pulling decent 5*s. I think the biggest shame here was how much you pulled from Blazing Shadows without ever getting a 5*. Like, if I'm reading this right, shouldn't your odds have been 11% by the end for Red/Blue/Colorless units...? Like, wow, I feel really bad for you on that front. All that 'increased rarity' after... 200 orbs... and you still didn't pull a 5*...? Man, I'm truly sorry about what happened to you, and hope you get better luck next time (Not sure if you're rolling on the Spring banner).

hoorayyy I blew over 100 orbs on this banner got like 30 blues and none of them were Niniannnnnnn

maybe one day I'll get someone in a focus banner who I'll actually want. =___= still haven't gotten a single one of them lmao. 

But hey, at least I got Effie back I guess.... And seriously I'm glad to see her but I'll just be off in my corner being bitter lmao

Edited by BANRYU

So I used around half of the orbs I'd been saving yesterday and did 6 pulls. Three of those pulls ended up...interesting to say the least.

Spoiler

IMG_1087.thumb.PNG.6d76082b8521b66674074d11174e5542.PNGIMG_1091.thumb.PNG.8cb73efee3d01be7b127023f7df9f7e3.PNGIMG_1092.thumb.PNG.74de8a679a70265c1c647eed0e67b84c.PNG

And now I'm terrified I'll have no luck for this next banner, which I am in love with.

Did a summon session after days of not touching my orbs...

• 3* Robin
  • 4* Reinhard
  • 3* Laslow
  • 3* Felicia
  • 3* Subaki

2nd Try

• 3* Shanna
  • 3* Shanna (REALLY???)
  • 3* Olivia
  • 4* MCorrin
  • 5* Effie

Welp... Not Klein... AGAIN!!

C'mon game, I just want a Klein :( , but I got another 5* so, ok... But now I used all the orbs I wanted to use in this banner and no bunny... :(

... Maybe I will be tempted to use more orbs later lol

Edited by SniperGYS