8 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

So, we know now that Chrom's attack spread at level 1 is 21/22/23, since one of them above is 21 attack and the other is 23, mine is 22 (With weapon eqquiped).

The stats from the one I pulled.
20/22/8/6/4.

2 minutes ago, Mortarion said:

My Chrom has 6 Res, so we know that as well now.

Oh, I guess mine's a +Atk/-Res? Sounds good to me!

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ARGHETH said:

I somehow got Lucina on my second orb (and my first blue orb)...

Also, the Reddit thread on this has the likely neutral level 1 stats: 

Lucina: 16 HP | 18 ATK | 10 SPD | 5 DEF | 6 RES

Xander: 18 HP | 19 ATK | 6 SPD | 9 DEF | 7 RES

Chrom: 19 HP | 22 ATK | 8 SPD | 6 DEF | 5 RES

Camilla: 17 HP | 20 ATK | 6 SPD | 8 DEF | 4 RES

Chrom: +Res/-Atk
Lucina: +Res/-Spd
Camilla: +Res/Def

;_;

Once upon a time, I wished for a bunny Chrom. I tried to spend a few orbs for a Bunny Chrom:

And guess who that single green orb is...

Spoiler

A FRICKING BUNNY CHROM!!

I see everyone else seems to have gotten the featured characters as well. Did they somehow increase the rates? Hmmm... Anyway, luck is luck! 

Edited by Lucıůs

Just now, Lucıůs said:

Once upon a time, I wished for a bunny Chrom. I tried to spend a few orbs for a Bunny Chrom:

Hide contents

Screenshot_2017-03-30-01-08-37.thumb.png.d137a350a44dfc69f2eff8d090519478.png

And guess who that single green orb is...

Hide contents

A FRICKING BUNNY CHROM!!Screenshot_2017-03-30-01-09-55.thumb.png.ce664854668f426f03b59cc8375a2b4a.png

I see everyone else seems to have gotten the featured characters as well. Did they somehow increase the rates? Hmmm... Anyway, luck is luck! 

It took me forever to get Lucina though. It's almost like the game knew I wanted her the most.

Just now, Lucıůs said:

Nope, but Florina is worth twice Lucina and Xander combined. Double Fredricks could've been better, though.

5 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

It took me forever to get Lucina though. It's almost like the game knew I wanted her the most.

They can smell your desires~

5 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Nope, but Florina is worth twice Lucina and Xander combined. Double Fredricks could've been better, though.

Yeah I got Florina in that batch too! I actually like to use her as food as she, other than Linde and Rebecca who are of higher rarity, has Ardent Sacrifice. So it's not too bad, really. 

1 minute ago, Lucıůs said:

Yeah I got Florina in that batch too! I actually like to use her as food as she, other than Linde and Rebecca who are of higher rarity, has Ardent Sacrifice. So it's not too bad, really.

...You seem really off point. But I guess this 'Ardent Sacrifice' skill might be worth investigating.

Just now, Lucıůs said:

I got three of her (2 four star, 1 three star). It was a fairly lucrative session. Even got an Abel.

I'm sure there are more people who didn't get a focus unit than those who did.

I had 134 orbs saved up. Went for blue and green summons only. Results:

Spoiler

sm9rALU.pngjyfZvRQ.pnghfyhgMt.pngz0PxTe6.pngTHturL2.pngWyHpSaZ.pngKT3LEQa.pngI6y1f8o.pngWzNbofA.pngJ8sL5ke.pngtbSIaAd.pngM6Np5qS.png

Not exactly what I was looking for (bunny Camilla and/or bunny Lucina), but I'll take the bunny Xander and 5-star Catria, and the new units I never summoned before. The duplicates will be nice skill fodder.

As for this focus pack, I'll keep spending orbs as I get them, until I get what I want.

My first pull of the spring season. Bagged me the Xander and the Lucina, along with a four star Priscilla, a unit I wanted. I'm feeling luck in this spring air. I actually enjoyed this event. Next time I get enough for another pull, I'll be hopping for the greens. Over all, I'm pretty happy, so far! Yay, spring haha. I normally hate you.

17499557_10210635264350500_6339532838314

1 minute ago, phineas81707 said:

...You seem really off point. But I guess this 'Ardent Sacrifice' skill might be worth investigating.

Ah my apologies! I really had a hard time trying to understand your proposition but am too shy to ask for more elaboration so I took the risk of guessing what you meant :wacko: 

15 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

Ah my apologies! I really had a hard time trying to understand your proposition but am too shy to ask for more elaboration so I took the risk of guessing what you meant :wacko:

Edit: Yikes my phone started doing weird stuff and I committed a Double post crime. Sorry this was not intended! 

Edited by Lucıůs
Oh no my phone acted up and I think it caused me to do a double post. Is there a way to delete this extra post?! Sorry!

10 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Took me around 183 to get all of them.

I didn't even get 1. :(

5 minutes ago, Dylan Corona said:

My first pull of the spring season. Bagged me the Xander and the Lucina, along with a four star Priscilla, a unit I wanted. I'm feeling luck in this spring air. I actually enjoyed this event. Next time I get enough for another pull, I'll be hopping for the greens. Over all, I'm pretty happy, so far! Yay, spring haha. I normally hate you.

17499557_10210635264350500_6339532838314

SO lucky!

1 minute ago, Lucıůs said:

Ah my apologies! I really had a hard time trying to understand your proposition but am too shy to ask for more elaboration so I took the risk of guessing what you meant :wacko:  From what I can understand, I think you meant that the rates of getting Florina is 

...Yep, definitely new. A passing familiarity with me is proof enough that my reaction to getting a pegasus knight is basically equivalent to me getting a five star (not that I'd know what that feels like... I've only done it with the one Effie, and I honestly was more excited for the pegasi). Florina is my 'actually wanted one of these!' character.

Just now, Clogon said:

I didn't even get 1. :(

SO lucky!

Yeah, this is most likely my luck skill, as that's my highest...get it? Yeah, it's strange that I have this knack for getting just the characters I want. Lyn focus I got Lyn, Jaffar I got Jaffar. I have a habit of getting my favorites lol. I do like Xander...though this Xander scares me a bit. Don't give up hop...I need to stop with the hop/hope puns... 

1 minute ago, Dylan Corona said:

Yeah, this is most likely my luck skill, as that's my highest...get it? Yeah, it's strange that I have this knack for getting just the characters I want. Lyn focus I got Lyn, Jaffar I got Jaffar. I have a habit of getting my favorites lol. I do like Xander...though this Xander scares me a bit. Don't give up hop...I need to stop with the hop/hope puns... 

xD I want Xander too. His skills may not be the best but he is SO oveer the top silly that I want him. XD