wow. so let me talk about my pulls

first one: absolutely no blues! so i did a colorless, got theee star Serra, and left

second attempt: no blues again!!! this time i went for green and got yet another five star camilla I didn't need. not even the easter version. but there goes the rng reset amiright 

third attempt: no blues OwO!!!! But I got someone really ugly named bartre 

so at this point ive used fifteen orbs and im pretty upset. And i have 40 to go

i start a new summoning session and there's one blue orb. That's an improvement !!! is what u would think. but no. I got fir, fae, virion, and hana. And my blue is SULLY. gross didn't ask for this!!!

now comes my last attempt (there was only one blue)... r u ready. Azama, laslow, gaius, Nino, and NOWI ! whom I already have a 5 star and 4 star of! If anyone thought this story would have a good ending it just doesn't !

3QJDNM6.jpg

i paid for a secondhand unauthentic princess lucina URL on tumblr (it has a hyphen) and this is how IS does it to me

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So here's the story: The past few days I've been complaining about not enough excellent green units to a friend, and how I was never draw anyone awesome. 

Today I was trying to draw bunny Xander cause I needed that fabulous. (awesome draw btw @Sophie <3) There was two green orbs, and on blue one from the summon. I decided to try my luck with the green ones again, fully expecting to draw more Bartres. AND I DREW M*THERF*CKING HECTOR!!! YAAAAAAAASSSS!!! <3 <3 <3

*cough* sorry for the language really needed to vent it. 

Edited by komasa

59 minutes ago, Sophie said:
  Hide contents

Hgtqef2.png

Not who I wanted, but I'll take it.
I'll most likely just draw greens from here on out.

I'm jealous of your Fabulous Xander.  No Focus 5* for me yet.  I should have enough for another Pull once I finish the Paralogue maps.  Chrom's skill looks great for leveling Axe units.  I wonder if we'll see Moe skills like that soon.  I don't really need the badge increasing skills, since it's Feathers, not badges that limits my promoting.

Made the one pull I'm willing to dignify this focus with. It was interesting if not outstanding.

• 4* Est (+Atk/-HP): I already have one with +HP/-Def. Probably going to train up this new one and merge the old one into her.
  • 3* Florina: More skill fodder.
  • 4* Effie (+Res/-Atk): Damnit...Finally a good armor and she has awful IVs.
  • 3* Palla (+HP/-Spd): More bad IVs. While I really want to use her, Moonbow's got to go to Eirika.
  •  3* Tiki: Even more skill fodder.

Ugh, that was brutal. All I really wanted was Lucina, and if I'm lucky, whoever else I got on the way. So what happens?

At the start I was going to pull greens and blues, because I was innocent then. I'm not sure how I could still be innocent when targeting Minerva ate my whole orb stockpile, but there we are. So:

Pull 1 nets a Spring Chrom. Okay, off to a good start. Pull 2 is another Spring Chrom and a Spring Xander. Wow. Pull 3...ANOTHER Spring Chrom? Um...okay there, that's enough Chrom, just because you're dressed like a rabbit doesn't mean you have to breed like one. Pull 4 is just skill fodder, and now I'm out of orbs.

Whelp, figured this might happen; I did have to reroll all day to get my original Focus Lucina. Now I'm really regretting Minerva, awesome as she turned out. Alright Nintendo, take my money. There goes 75 bucks on a meaningless mobile game. :dry:

Pull 5: skill fodder. Pull 6: same. Pull 7: Oh good, Spring Camilla, now I can just pull blues. Pulls 8, 9, and 10 are all worthless. Pull 11 nets another Spring Xander, because of course it does, and 12 offers nothing. 13 had no blues, but did give me a 4★ Eirika I can't really complain about, and 14 and 15 were unremarkable. There were no blues in 4 of the next 5, so that's annoying, but I did get Adult Tiki who's somehow evaded me this whole time. I go all the way through Pull 24 and still have no Lucina to show for it. And now I'm out of orbs again.

75$ more. :sob:

Pull 25: Oh sure, NOW I get Spring Lucina. You couldn't have given her up ONE pull ago? And she's even -ATK? FML

At this point I kind of raged and started blowing orbs in frustration. Along with a bunch of skill fodder, I ended up with a 5★ Eldigan, a duplicate 5★ Reinhardt, a 4★ Rebecca, 2 more Spring Xanders, and a second Spring Lucina, this one -SPD.

At any rate, I now have the full set, but I certainly didn't want 3 Chroms and 4 Xanders. Oh well, that's gacha for you.

And having spent 150 bucks on a virtual bunny girl, I feel kind of dirty.

i don't like any of the characters in this focus but i wanted some new characters so I tried summoning two characters

got olivia and awakening tiki, both 3 stars

maybe i should wait for a focus with characters i actually like but on the other hand i'm getting really bored of having almost none i actually like 

Well, I went through a huge summoning session that I didn't really want to go on... Started with 275 orbs on what I'm calling my "conservative account" where I only spend orbs on things when I really want them.

Went from 275 orbs -> 48 orbs

Now, I got some good 5*s along the way (way more nonfocus 5*s this time which is weird for me).  Still, I just want to cry on someones shoulders that it took me all these orbs to find Chrom.  Still...at least I got him?  Still upset though...

In order, my 5*s were:

Caeda

M!Corrin

Spring Camilla (also got a regular Camilla)

Minerva

Leo

Sakura

Spring Chrom

Notice how the majority of the 5*s I got weren' even green units?  Well guess what, I only pulled green orbs when I saw them.  Damn game kept resetting my pull bonus.  I think my heart jumped a disappointing jump everytime I pulled the wrong 5*.  Of the units I pulled, I'm happy with Leo and M!Corrin though.  Didn't really need/want the others.  Oh well, time to try and bring my orbs back up before Cormag is released...[

EDIT:  OH, and the main reason I'm so upset is because I pulled Leo on the wrong account...need him on my cavalry account, not this!

Edited by Lushen

9 minutes ago, Lushen said:

Well, I went through a huge summoning session that I didn't really want to go on... Started with 275 orbs on what I'm calling my "conservative account" where I only spend orbs on things when I really want them.

Went from 275 orbs -> 48 orbs

Now, I got some good 5*s along the way (way more nonfocus 5*s this time which is weird for me).  Still, I just want to cry on someones shoulders that it took me all these orbs to find Chrom.  Still...at least I got him?  Still upset though...

In order, my 5*s were:

Reveal hidden contents

Caeda

M!Corrin

Spring Camilla (also got a regular Camilla)

Minerva

Leo

Sakura

Spring Chrom

Notice how the majority of the 5*s I got weren' even green units?  Well guess what, I only pulled green orbs when I saw them.  Damn game kept resetting my pull bonus.  I think my heart jumped a disappointing jump everytime I pulled the wrong 5*.  Of the units I pulled, I'm happy with Leo and M!Corrin though.  Didn't really need/want the others.  Oh well, time to try and bring my orbs back up before Cormag is released...[

EDIT:  OH, and the main reason I'm so upset is because I pulled Leo on the wrong account...need him on my cavalry account, not this!

I feel your pain. I went from to 260 to 77, but now I'm back up to 88 at least.

Tried a pull for Chrom....didn't get him ._.

Pulled a 4*Laslow, 4*Nino, 4*Lilina, 3*Lonqu, and 3*Arthur.

Lilina is new, which is nice. Lonqu and Nino are decent fodder at least. Not the worse pull, but could have been better. 

40 minutes ago, Mackc2 said:

Well I can't say I expected this draw but this makes 5 of my 10 5* sword lords

Not gonna complain though 

Screenshot_2017-03-30-23-56-35-12.png

That's one of the best rolls I've seen.  Two best swords (IMO) and Klein. 

1 hour ago, egobarrier said:

Ugh, that was brutal. All I really wanted was Lucina, and if I'm lucky, whoever else I got on the way. So what happens?

At the start I was going to pull greens and blues, because I was innocent then. I'm not sure how I could still be innocent when targeting Minerva ate my whole orb stockpile, but there we are. So:

Pull 1 nets a Spring Chrom. Okay, off to a good start. Pull 2 is another Spring Chrom and a Spring Xander. Wow. Pull 3...ANOTHER Spring Chrom? Um...okay there, that's enough Chrom, just because you're dressed like a rabbit doesn't mean you have to breed like one. Pull 4 is just skill fodder, and now I'm out of orbs.

Whelp, figured this might happen; I did have to reroll all day to get my original Focus Lucina. Now I'm really regretting Minerva, awesome as she turned out. Alright Nintendo, take my money. There goes 75 bucks on a meaningless mobile game. :dry:

Pull 5: skill fodder. Pull 6: same. Pull 7: Oh good, Spring Camilla, now I can just pull blues. Pulls 8, 9, and 10 are all worthless. Pull 11 nets another Spring Xander, because of course it does, and 12 offers nothing. 13 had no blues, but did give me a 4★ Eirika I can't really complain about, and 14 and 15 were unremarkable. There were no blues in 4 of the next 5, so that's annoying, but I did get Adult Tiki who's somehow evaded me this whole time. I go all the way through Pull 24 and still have no Lucina to show for it. And now I'm out of orbs again.

75$ more. :sob:

Pull 25: Oh sure, NOW I get Spring Lucina. You couldn't have given her up ONE pull ago? And she's even -ATK? FML

At this point I kind of raged and started blowing orbs in frustration. Along with a bunch of skill fodder, I ended up with a 5★ Eldigan, a duplicate 5★ Reinhardt, a 4★ Rebecca, 2 more Spring Xanders, and a second Spring Lucina, this one -SPD.

At any rate, I now have the full set, but I certainly didn't want 3 Chroms and 4 Xanders. Oh well, that's gacha for you.

And having spent 150 bucks on a virtual bunny girl, I feel kind of dirty.

So you're the one stealing all of the Chroms :O

...I actually successfully get a focus?! That's not supposed to happen! My luck is supposed to suck eggs! (get it? lol) But of course I'll take it. :P Even if I would've rather gotten bunny Chrom.

Capture_2017-03-30-11-06-48_zpsbhtma5py.

But finally, a 5 star summon I'll keep around, even if I despise this guy in Birthright. He's at least amusing here.

I did two full pulls before he showed up. First one was garbage and all 3 stars and mostly duplicates. INCLUDING TWO MORE MATTHEWS. SERIOUSLY, GAME, TWO MATTHEWS IN ONE PULL AGAIN? ENOUGH WITH MATTHEW. If you want me to get a dagger user, GIVE ME SOMEONE NOT NAMED MATTHEW FOR A CHANGE.

Second pull got me the dude pictured above, Merric, and Henry (at last, a red mage, even if I would've rather it been Lilina). I also got another Virion... I need archers not named Virion or Niles, god damn it. Why does the game also keep sacking them on me? :( Four colorless orbs and not one of them were Takumi or Gordin. They were a lame Wrys, the Matthews, and Virion. Also got Bartre in one of the pulls. But I prefer his FE7 look. A mustache does not suit him at all.

I had to send home half of what I got because freaking duplicates and Est. I sent home Est before and I'll always send her home. I don't like her for what she did to Abel and when I asked people if she was worth using or not, they said she's not great. I'd rather pull Cordelia or more Subakis if I want lance Pegs.

I'll pull again when the Gauntlet focuses are up.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...I actually successfully get a focus?! That's not supposed to happen! My luck is supposed to suck eggs! (get it? lol) But of course I'll take it. :P Even if I would've rather gotten bunny Chrom.

Hide contents

But finally, a 5 star summon I'll keep around, even if I despise this guy in Birthright. He's at least amusing here.

I did two full pulls before he showed up. First one was garbage and all 3 stars and mostly duplicates. INCLUDING TWO MORE MATTHEWS. SERIOUSLY, GAME, TWO MATTHEWS IN ONE PULL AGAIN? ENOUGH WITH MATTHEW. If you want me to get a dagger user, GIVE ME SOMEONE NOT NAMED MATTHEW FOR A CHANGE.

Second pull got me the dude pictured above, Merric, and Henry (at last, a red mage, even if I would've rather it been Lilina). I also got another Virion... I need archers not named Virion or Niles, god damn it. Why does the game also keep sacking them on me? :( Four colorless orbs and not one of them were Takumi or Gordin. They were a lame Wrys, the Matthews, and Virion. Also got Bartre in one of the pulls. But I prefer his FE7 look. A mustache does not suit him at all.

I had to send home half of what I got because freaking duplicates and Est. I sent home Est before and I'll always send her home. I don't like her for what she did to Abel and when I asked people if she was worth using or not, they said she's not great. I'd rather pull Cordelia or more Subakis if I want lance Pegs.

I thought you weren't going to pull on this one

Who . . . . . . . . who are you?

Please tell me you didn't send home bartre. Or Niles. Or Merric. Or Wrys

...how much storage space do you even have?

There is literally no detriment in keeping skill fodder. The return of 3 star sent home for feathers being 1/20th of promotion cost to 4 star means that you need at least two hundred 3 stars sent home for 1 promotion to 5.

Some of which could have skills to help you beat grand battles. Or the units themselves have the stats or weapons tailored to the needs to beat maps.

And I know you don't mean it... but just from how you're talking about characters... you still sound like... well, the analogy I gave before of a relative giving you a gift and being bummed it's not exactly what you wanted.

It's okay to be bummed.

But every roll you've posted in here comes with complaints. Every, time.

There seems to be no gratitude without some trash talk to go with it.

Edited by shadowofchaos

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I thought you weren't going to pull on this one

Who . . . . . . . . who are you?

Please tell me you didn't send home bartre. Or Niles. Or Merric. Or Wrys

I originally wasn't, but I'm desperate for more 5 stars and getting tired of waiting to pull again. xP

Niles was from a long time ago, actually, I didn't get him in these pulls. I sent him home because he's too creepy for my tastes.

I haven't sent home those others, no. I'm going to see what skills I can take from them, though it probably won't be much given that they're all 3 stars except for Merric who is 4 star. But huh, I have Marth, his wifey, and his best friend now. lol

I forgot, I got Beruka too. But I don't really want her when I have Michalis.

Edited by Anacybele

8 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Reveal hidden contents

Ahhh, lucky. You would have hated my pull, I reckon. I got her in one but got Camilla. I'm going to pull as much as I can in the hopes of the bunny boys. They're so cute :D

Also, Merric has remained oddly absent for me. Henry is really good, though. He gets a tome that's effective against colourless :D

Matthew's poison touch can be handy, too, although you'd have to upgrade him for the higher level (and I think five star for the highest) which might not be worth it. Helped my Draug in the armour quest a bit, though :)

3 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

Ahhh, lucky. You would have hated my pull, I reckon. I got her in one but got Camilla. I'm going to pull as much as I can in the hopes of the bunny boys. They're so cute :D

Also, Merric has remained oddly absent for me. Henry is really good, though. He gets a tome that's effective against colourless :D

Matthew's poison touch can be handy, too, although you'd have to upgrade him for the higher level (and I think five star for the highest) which might not be worth it. Helped my Draug in the armour quest a bit, though :)

I know, already used a 4 star Matthew as skill fodder to give Hawkeye Poison Strike.

So now I have both mages that have tomes with colorless advantage (male Robin is in my roster too, remember). What odd luck. But Henry gets to stay simply because he's a red mage and that's what I totally lacked before. But if I pull Lilina or something, he's gone. She shows up at higher star levels.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I originally wasn't, but I'm desperate for more 5 stars and getting tired of waiting to pull again. xP

Niles was from a long time ago, actually, I didn't get him in these pulls. I sent him home because he's too creepy for my tastes.

I haven't sent home those others, no. I'm going to see what skills I can take from them, though it probably won't be much given that they're all 3 stars except for Merric who is 4 star. But huh, I have Marth, his wifey, and his best friend now. lol

I forgot, I got Beruka too. But I don't really want her when I have Michalis.

Okay, give brash assault (from Bartre) to someone slow.

Heavenly light from Wrys to Sakura

If you aren't going to use Merric give away his growing wind to someone fast enough for it to proc. But you should really consider using him. His defense is like M robins so he has some really good physical tankiness.